Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:28 pm

Huyana then looked at Sora and said " Ok... Yeah... Im new... Slighter let me join the pack just a few days ago... " She then looked at the ground and said " My name is Huyana. What's yours? " Huyana then looked back at Sora and smiled sweetly.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora sat down and looked at Arkanna turning into her human form and wrapping an arm across Arkanna's shoulders. "It has been awhile Arkanna, I missed ya girlie!" Sora said smiling.

Hero walked into the den, his black fur camoflauging him some but, they could still see him. Opening his golden eyes he looks at Arkanna for a moment, and her eye wound. Laying down he closes he eyes and askes, "Sulkrai?" Asking if she did it.

Arkanna changed into her human form, letting ((for the first time)) her black hair flow freely down her red kimono, lightly pushing on Sora, "I've been away for awhile...doing some other business.." she added the last part in lightly. Then covering her eye with a hand she placed her elbow on her knee and listen to the conversation, lightly nodding to Hero, "Damn her.." she mumbled answering Hero's question.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:09 pm

Sora looked at Arkanna and nodded, noticing her hair was down. Smiling she said, "You should wear your hair down more. It's pretty." Then she looked at Huyana, "I am known as Sora. Nice to meet you."

Hero turned into his human form, his arms and hands behind his head. Letting his black hair cover his face and golden eyes some he says to the she-wolf, "I'm Hero." Then he looked at Arkanna out of the corner of his eyes, "What did you do this time?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:27 pm

Arkanna looked at Sora with her green eyes, "I like it up...then Seilene doesn't tease me about it...oh and she cut her hair short...well she got in the way of Sulkrai on her bad day and got part of it clipped off by a kunai..." She looked at Hero, "Sulkrai went into one of her crazy, murderous modes and nearly hurt Seilene so I knocked her jaw one..." She sighed and started to lightly growl, "She got me with the damn kunai when turned around to face her again.....She didn't do it on purpose but it still pissed me off.." she mumbled and looked at Huyana and waved her free hand, "I'm Arkanna..." she said amused.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Sora's eyes widened, "Really? She lost her temper again?" She sighed, remebering her fight she had with Sulkrai.

Hero laughed at this, laughed loud actually. After calming a bit he said, "I don't even see why you guys hang around her." Hero and Sulkrai never got along. They didn't even respect each other.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:56 pm

Arkanna looked blankly at Sora and nodded, "This would only be the millianth((sp?)) time.." she sighed and glared at Hero, "If you haven't noticed my sister likes her a LOT! So there's nothing I can do about it." She growled louder but stopped and turned away.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Sora sighed and took her arm from around Arkanna's shoulders and put her hands in her lap. She didn't want to see Hero and Arkanna fight. She just put her cheek in her hand and just watched the two. Not wanting to get involved.

Hero was about to say something back but, kept his mouth shut. He didn't want to fight at the moment. Looking away he closes his golden eyes. "Sorry." He muttered and decided to stay quiet for the rest of the time. Until he was acknowledged to have a conversation.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:21 pm

Arkanna felt Sora's arm leave as she looked around, nodding lightly to Hero for his apology. Then she got up and flicked her hair from her face, "I have to go..." she mumbled and waved to everyone, "See you guys around.." she stated calmly and walked off into the woods.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:51 pm

Huyana turned to her human form and beautiful silver hair flowed down her back. She then looked at Arkanna put a hand up in the air, and waved goodbye as Arkanna left to the forest. She then thought ' Well now... She's an interesting one.... ' Huyana then looked at Sora and smiled sweetly " That's a cool name! " she said happily. " Well now what? " Huyana said curiously as she scrached her head.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:58 pm

A wolf a cinnamon vanilla color , with a chain around her neck. She stayed far from the den wiating for some one to pick a fight with her cause most wolves did that. She looked very gentle but when it came to fighting she was the last one standing. She was gentle when it came to male wolfs and pups but if a Male wolf picked on her she would give it a warning befor she attacked. She has killed 5 wolves 2 females and 3 males. The wolf sat far from the den for she was a loner she sat ther her head pointing to the skys.

Love is a darkness

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:07 pm

Huyana then sniffed the air and smelled another wolf near by. " Do you smell that Sora? " she said as she looked at her. Whoever it was Huyana could tell it was a loner by the scent. ' I wonder who it could be... ' she thought as she looked out into the forest.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:54 pm

NamiSan92
Huyana then sniffed the air and smelled another wolf near by. " Do you smell that Sora? " she said as she looked at her. Whoever it was Huyana could tell it was a loner by the scent. ' I wonder who it could be... ' she thought as she looked out into the forest.
The wolf looked at th other wolf she just stood there then looked back up at the skys

Love is a darkness

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:28 pm

Huyana saw the wolf look at her and she then turned her head back at Sora. " Well what do you want to do now guys? " she asked curiously.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Sora sighed when Arkanna left, looking at Huyuana she smiles, "I have no clue of what we can do!"

Hero yawned and turned into his wolf form again. Closing his eyes.

Nutella Mocha

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:04 pm

".... Maybe we can do to the lake! " Huyana said as she looked at Sora and Hero. She then sighed and looked into the forest again. She then said " Or we could go take a stroll in the forest... "
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games