Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:44 pm
Almirrah did not respond.
She barely felt the nudge on her shoulder, though she was able to sense the presence of another being.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:22 pm
Turned around and poked Slighter in the rips with a front paw.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:45 pm
Echo, a silver wolf, looks around. She sniffs the air tentatively then sets off towards the rising sun. She looks like a perfect sillhouette against the flaming giant ball of light. Her fur is almost ablaze. Suddenly she leaps into the air and ice-tipped wings sprout from her shoulders. She flaps them once, strongly, then torpeedoes behind the snow-capped horizon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:17 pm
"did anyone see my mommy?"  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:58 pm
Sora skidded to her right. Dust flying everywhere. She was growing frustrated. She has been chasing this damn hare for 10 minutes. Spotting the hare up ahead she jumps up and quickly catches it with her paw. "Ha Ha! Rabbit, Sora prevails again!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:02 pm
Slighter was in his human for in the tree above, his leg hanging freely has he was asleep, again. Not paying attention to what was going around, a strong wind from the top of the mountain pushed slighter off the tree and into a shrub bellow, 'Ouch." he said has he sat up and looked around, noticing Sora a few feet from him and the hair trying to get away in fear has I fell out.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:06 pm
Sora was about to eat her meal but, she heard a loud 'thud' and someone say ouch. Looking up she sees Slighter. "What are you doing in a bush? Are you stalking me again Slighter?" She askes teasing him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:10 pm
Slighter shook his head, "Nah, I only stalk you on Fridays and Tuesdays." he said has he looked at her with a smile on his face has he turned into his wolf form and sat down next to her, trying not to think about earlier.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:14 pm
Sora chuckled as she wasn't paying attention. The hare got lose and darted away. Sora gasped then sighed sadly, "10 minutes... it took me to get the hare.." She mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:20 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her, "ten minutes her, then lets go get you something to eat." Slighter said has he trotted off towards the top of the mountain where he knew of a rabbit hole.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:25 pm
"It's not funny Slighter! The rabbits in your lands are stubborn!" She huffed then sighed. Getting up she follows him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:26 pm
Slighter shrugged, "Really? I have no trouble getting to them" he said has he picked up the pace nearing the top of the mountain.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:30 pm
Sora sighed, giving up. Looking forwards she saw he picked up his pace and so did she. She just followed him quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:37 pm
Slighter looked back at her and stood next to a hole, "here, Stick you head in here." he said with a smirk.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:40 pm
Sora rolled her eyes, "Haha.. somebody thinks he is funny." She replied standing next to him.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games