Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW AUSSIES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:42 am
Hmmm thats a hard choice. I love cheese twisties. I go nuts over them. But out of the other flavours I love BBQ and sour cream and onion. I think there is a cheese and onion flavour out there that is also good. sweatdrop

If a celebrity was running for pm, who would your choice be? A normal, up-tight politican or the celebrity? (This could be your favourite celeb.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:00 pm
neither...I don't trust my fave celebrity or the politician...so, um, i guess that leaves the country in disrepair...oh wait...it nearly is already. >_<.

Do you think our national colours are appropriate or not?

ethuil

tasteslikevanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:17 am
Hmm, well they're taken from the British flag, and we were a colony of the Brits, so I'd say they're relatively appropriate. Although personally I'd like the Aborigines and the multicultural Australia that we now have to come together with a few other options and the nation gets to vote on what best represents us as a People today.

That was a really good question btw!

This is really a few questions but it all fits together:
Do you think that schools should encourage students to travel their nation and the world, in order to better understand themselves and the world we live in? How do you think we can encourage this? If you don't think it's that important, please explain why.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:58 am
tasteslikevanilla

This is really a few questions but it all fits together:
Do you think that schools should encourage students to travel their nation and the world, in order to better understand themselves and the world we live in? How do you think we can encourage this? If you don't think it's that important, please explain why.

Well some schools already do kind, with exchange programs and all. For instance my school has exchange students going to and from schools overseas, from places like France, Germany and Japan. We also have an Adelaide exchange where we alternate going to and from each year. We verse each other in competitions, like sports and debating. It's really fun.
We should encourage this, but we can't make it compulsory because some people won't have the money to pay for it and it would just be another burden. The government can't pay for everyone as it'll cost too much. It''s important because as the future "older" generation we can't have people who know nothing about the world ruling and making decisions.

What sports do you play?  

P.R.I.N.C.3.S.5

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:08 am
I play in a mixed Netball team with my friends, and I play tennis with another of my friends.

tasteslikevanilla -- I think ethy might've been refering to the green and gold colours.

Do you think the union Jack should be in our flag?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:41 am
HELL YES! I might be a republican, but if the union jack were not part of it, it would not be the same.

Favourite Kristy Kreme donough?  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:01 am
Never had one

Ever cooked in the nude?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:08 am
No, mainly because I do not cook. Although, I have had a fantasy about it. redface

Do you enjoy just standing around naked?  

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:15 am
I do, sometimes, when I'm in the mood.

How mant mirrors are in your house? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:47 am
6 or 7.

You?  

ManagerKyoto

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:29 pm
About 5 maybe confused

Do you have a weird sibling? My sister is freaking me out. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:54 am
Um, that's hard to say, I've only got the one brother, he's older than me by only two years but is much more mature than I am...He can be weird at times but not in a freaky way.

What shampoo/conditioner do you use and is it any good?  

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:06 am
I use MooseHead's specially designed shampoo and conditioner to remove my product from my hair and leave my hair feeling good. So for me, it works wonders.

You?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:48 pm
decore shampoo for dry damaged hair, after I got all my s**t awful curls chemically straightened, I need this. and Conditioner for coloured and treated hair. Yeah...I'm boring...

What type of toothpaste and toothbrush do you use? Can't think of anything. >_<

NB: yeah, I did mena the green and gold but the flag answer was really good.
I reckon we should use the eureka flag, but that's just me...

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:13 am
I just have a normal OralB Toothbruch, and whatever toothpaste is available. The toothepaste is always Colgate, but the type is never really consistent.

If you could re-design the Australian flag?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games