Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GummiBear1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:26 pm
Dameon - kun? Dameon - kun? :she begins shaking him:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:28 pm
~jumps on the roof of the acadamy~ damn now where did that old ero sennin go? hmmm ~looks around and notices some ninja down below~ oh well, that old b*****d can't get in too much trouble with out me ~jumps down near dameon~ domo! hmm....~looks at him~ wahts wrong?  

Joelakaturbo

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:32 pm
*walks in the hallway* neh..i wonder what's going on... *enters the class* heyo everyone...*sees dameon with a girl* *smirks* i see everyone is busy..huh *walks up to her window*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:36 pm
~I wonder whats wrong with Dameon - kun~ :she shakes him again: Dameon - kun are you alright? Wake up!  

GummiBear1

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:39 pm
dameon opens his eyes. " yeah....i guess....all right well yesterday..i got bitten by orochimaru....i think that's what his name is. but yeah.....then i passed out and i haven't been feeling to good." he is still holding hatsumi." but just now i had a dream that baphomet my dragon fought orochimaru, and made the seal weaken." he shows everyone where the seal on his neck is. " it's kinda freaking me out..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:42 pm
Dameon - kun your alright though?  

GummiBear1

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:43 pm
hmmmm ~stands up~ you want me to consult Jiraiya? he may know something that might help. well If I could find the old fart, I'd ask him sweatdrop
he's been running around grabing a** like crazy for some reason ~looks at the town~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:46 pm
*taps joel on the shoulder* what do you expect ...his an ero... ^.^;;  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:46 pm
"for know i am fine. yes joel that would be nice. when he came to me i didn't know who he was. he said i intrigued him that i could be like that uchiha boy. i wanted the power, so i said okay give me a way to get the power. then he came and bit me and then i knew who he was....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:47 pm
~looks over at cherry~ yeah I guess your right sweatdrop I'm just glad little of his personallity rubed off on me sweatdrop  

Joelakaturbo

GummiBear1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:50 pm
It's nice to know your okay. Yeah that Orochimaru is bad Dameon - kun you should be more careful....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:52 pm
* he falls asleep again to the words of her concern. his head once again resting on her shoulder, and smile on his face.*  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:54 pm
~looks at gummi~ well I haven't met you before, the names Joel. I'm a frog hermit. I bear the mark of my families demons.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its passed down from father to son for each generation.
and what is your name?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:54 pm
Joelakaturbo
~looks over at cherry~ yeah I guess your right sweatdrop I'm just glad little of his personallity rubed off on me sweatdrop
that's good to here...lol..little o.O?....  

cherryblossom_chan

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:57 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Joelakaturbo
that's good to here...lol..little o.O?....

yeah well, when your around that most of your life it kinds gets stuck to ya sweatdrop but you learn to controll it sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games