Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:43 pm
Rachel sighed and instead of sitting, crouched on the balls of her feet with her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. "I like it out here, its nice."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:40 pm
Arianna couldn't take it anymore. Making sure that her puppy would be ok while she was gone, she locked the doors and left. "Hi guys" Arianna said quietly, standing beside the two. "Mind if I join?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:59 pm
"The grounds free." Said Rachel, gesturing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:21 pm
"I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean it. Are we all still cool? I don't want to loose either of you as a friend" Arianna said, sitting down and drawing her knees up to her chest, putting her head on her knees.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:41 am
"Friends fight." Said Rachel simply. "That doesn't mean they aren't still friends." She said, looking once at Arianna with a small smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:40 am
Arianna gave a small smile back. "What were you guys doin before I got here?" Arianna asked, feeling better now that she knew that everything was going to be ok.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:18 pm
"Not really anything." Said Rachel.

< eek Oooo, where did everyone go? O.o>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:06 pm
Race:Human
Name:Elizabeth Angelo
School(please Forks High School):Forks High School
Friends:Belle Swells, Alexandria (Alex) Gruesome and Rose Glaceau
Appearce:User Image
Family: Elizabeth's parent's are devorced. Her father lives in San Diego, California. Her mom lives in Forks of course.
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: None right now.
Likes: Elizabeth likes to play the flute, go to concerts and go to her friends houses
Personality:Elizabeth is kind, smart, and funny
Height: 5'10
Grade: 11
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire):
Eyes normal:Green
Summary:Elizabeth likes music and is smart
Sixth Sense(special power):none
Weakness:Blood
Saying: You laugh at me I laugh at you.
Favorite Music: Jonas brothers
Other:
Musical Instrument:Flute

jaime_456

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Karissa fought to keep the relief off her face. Maybe she would be spared any explanations after all. Though whether that was a good thing or a bad thing...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:24 pm
"So, where didja go, Karissa?" Asked Rachel. "You were gone for a while...out of the country maybe?" She continued with a small smile.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:27 pm
"Speaking of traveling I think we should have a road trip? Maybe with all of us? Sorry, I just thought it would be a fun idea, I feel really bad abut how I've acted lately" Arianna admitted shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:40 pm
Karissa hesitated. Should she respond to Rachel, or bypass her question for Arianna's? But she owed Rachel some answers. "I did - I did go to Canada," she admitted quietly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:43 pm
"Oooh, what's it like? Really green?" Arianna asked, truly curious about what it was like.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:53 pm
Karissa laughed, a harsh laugh. "They sure don't live in igloos. But yes, it's green, just not as green as Forks, I'd say."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 pm

"I stayed there for a while before I came down here. If you go right in the middle of winter, its really quite nice there." Said Rachel, going along with the conversation.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games