Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:35 pm
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis
He saw another trainer as he walked down the sidewalk casually. He had a way about him, he was there but not many people seem to notice. Nicholas walked up to the young trainer and started to speak. So, are you new to the world of pokemon. How about a friendly battle huh?

[If you're talking to us we are pokemon]*Darts away from the trainer with Arage *

He drew a pokeball out of the left side of his belt and Squirtle appeared. Squirtle BUBBLEBEAM!! He pointed to the pokemon and Squirtle reacted by attacking. The bubbles danced briliantly as they flew through the air almost hypnotic actually.

He shot out a Flamethrower, destroying the bubbles. He ran past the trainer, using Sprint to move faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:36 pm
Repressed Memories
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis
He saw another trainer as he walked down the sidewalk casually. He had a way about him, he was there but not many people seem to notice. Nicholas walked up to the young trainer and started to speak. So, are you new to the world of pokemon. How about a friendly battle huh?

[If you're talking to us we are pokemon]*Darts away from the trainer with Arage *

He drew a pokeball out of the left side of his belt and Squirtle appeared. Squirtle BUBBLEBEAM!! He pointed to the pokemon and Squirtle reacted by attacking. The bubbles danced briliantly as they flew through the air almost hypnotic actually.

He shot out a Flamethrower, destroying the bubbles. He ran past the trainer, using Sprint to move faster.

*Uses quick attack to get away and follows Arage*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:38 pm
"How do we get out of here, and turn back into human?" he asked Sora as he continued running.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:40 pm
Repressed Memories
"How do we get out of here, and turn back into human?" he asked Sora as he continued running.

I don't know! *Runs* It's kind of confusing...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

LanceCalvis
Crew

Nicholas withdrew the pokemon and reached once again into his belt. So you want a speed battle huh. RAPIDASH come forth, the large fire horse appeared as he jumped on its back. The creature stamped its hooves as he pointed to the two fleeing Pokemon. RAPHIDASH AGILITY the Pokemon took off as break neck speeds as he hung onto its ears. Now Rapidash STOMP, "he pointed to the target and Rapidash jumped into the air kicking the Pokemon as it landed.  
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Repressed Memories

I don't know! *Runs* It's kind of confusing...

"I don't want to be a Cyndaquil forever!" he yelled, frustrated.  

Repressed Memories

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:46 pm
LanceCalvis
Nicholas withdrew the pokemon and reached once again into his belt. So you want a speed battle huh. RAPIDASH come forth, the large fire horse appeared as he jumped on its back. The creature stamped its hooves as he pointed to the two fleeing Pokemon. RAPHIDASH AGILITY the Pokemon took off as break neck speeds as he hung onto its ears. Now Rapidash STOMP, "he pointed to the target and Rapidash jumped into the air kicking the Pokemon as it landed.

*Lands*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:47 pm
"Gah, screw you!" he yelled as he moved his little arm, pointing at Rapidash, sending a tree flying at it.  

Repressed Memories

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:50 pm
Repressed Memories
"Gah, screw you!" he yelled as he moved his little arm, pointing at Rapidash, sending a tree flying at it.

RAPIDASH FLAMERTHROMER, he had the creature holding onto Charcoal to amplify the power of the attack. The tree was burnt in half and he continued to run forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:52 pm
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories

RAPIDASH FLAMERTHROMER, he had the creature holding onto Charcoal to amplify the power of the attack. The tree was burnt in half and he continued to run forward.

"Gah!" he yelled as he used Dig and burried under the ground.  

Repressed Memories

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:03 pm
Repressed Memories
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories

You think that will work RAPHIDASH EARTHQUAKE. All tech moves that are made to avoid an attack have an attack that allows you to still hit them that turn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:13 pm
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories

You think that will work RAPHIDASH EARTHQUAKE. All tech moves that are made to avoid an attack have an attack that allows you to still hit them that turn.

*Attacks the rapidash with [a bucket of water xD]thunder*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:20 pm
*telepathy* Sora arent you forgetting someone. IM STILL STUCK IN THIS DAMN BALL, AND I STILL CANT FIND LOLA! IM GETTING ANGRY, COME KNOCK ME OVER OR SOMETHING! pleaaaase?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:02 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*telepathy* Sora arent you forgetting someone. IM STILL STUCK IN THIS DAMN BALL, AND I STILL CANT FIND LOLA! IM GETTING ANGRY, COME KNOCK ME OVER OR SOMETHING! pleaaaase?

[Did that already]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:03 pm
*thinks for a second* *telepathy* Sorry sora i forgot i was using defense curl, it was dark and round and i didnt know... sweatdrop *starts rolling like a bowling ball* so where are we going, i have a feeling i can just roll right through everything. but i dont know if i have brakes... sweatdrop  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games