Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:34 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Back to action! ... Wow, is this thread empty or what? What happened to all the rp'ers?

(You scared them away lol! Nah jk there are new rp's out there, so they leave the old ones)

Hmmm yeah. oh, hello there again stranger.

(Yo. XD )
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:41 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Back to action! ... Wow, is this thread empty or what? What happened to all the rp'ers?

(You scared them away lol! Nah jk there are new rp's out there, so they leave the old ones)

(Yo. XD )
(man this rp is dead XP)

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(Yo. XD )
(man this rp is dead XP)

(yeah big time lol XP)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:56 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(Yo. XD )
(man this rp is dead XP)

(yeah big time lol XP)

Shall we revive it then? I promise i won't overflow you guys with lots of words? lol.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:58 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(Yo. XD )
(man this rp is dead XP)

(yeah big time lol XP)

Shall we revive it then? I promise i won't overflow you guys with lots of words? lol.

(oki doki lol XD)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:59 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(Yo. XD )
(man this rp is dead XP)

(yeah big time lol XP)

well i'm back and bored lets get this going

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:10 pm

King Phar
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(Yo. XD )
(man this rp is dead XP)

(yeah big time lol XP)

"Hmm... you think i'm finished?" Juno says, trying not to act too fake, since he's using his hands to take out one of his tops and to remove the explosive part of it. "Well... a teacher has to acknowledge his students when they master the master.... "he says, and suddenly, a crackling noise, and a flash of bright light flashes from the top he just let go on the floor, to blind him. At this he holds the blade from his neck and gets out of the stranglehold, while his hand bleeds from the large cut he just gave himself for doing so.

Esuna peeks from the balcony, seeing how things are going. "Oh the little.... if he hurts the King's daughter... " she says, gritting her teeth.

"That was excedingly close.... these aren't low-practice students.." he thinks to himself, covering his bloodied glove hands a bit. He quickly puts his free hand on the cut, and it seals into a large scar, burning and freezing it at the same time. "You know, i'm not as young as you think i am, Phar, even if you are alive since the beginning of time!" he yells, taking a hold of his blade.

(so much for not talking too much whee
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:14 pm

"well than you are a bit better than i thought well my old friend would never have gotten into the choke hold looks like i might have to try.' looking down at the floor he lunges still looking at the floor he starts to twist like a pupet toward him fighting with a otherworldly dance like stile.

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 pm

AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
(man this rp is dead XP)

(yeah big time lol XP)

"Hmm... you think i'm finished?" Juno says, trying not to act too fake, since he's using his hands to take out one of his tops and to remove the explosive part of it. "Well... a teacher has to acknowledge his students when they master the master.... "he says, and suddenly, a crackling noise, and a flash of bright light flashes from the top he just let go on the floor, to blind him. At this he holds the blade from his neck and gets out of the stranglehold, while his hand bleeds from the large cut he just gave himself for doing so.

Esuna peeks from the balcony, seeing how things are going. "Oh the little.... if he hurts the King's daughter... " she says, gritting her teeth.

"That was excedingly close.... these aren't low-practice students.." he thinks to himself, covering his bloodied glove hands a bit. He quickly puts his free hand on the cut, and it seals into a large scar, burning and freezing it at the same time. "You know, i'm not as young as you think i am, Phar, even if you are alive since the beginning of time!" he yells, taking a hold of his blade.

(so much for not talking too much whee

Tomoe leaps up to a tree and decides to watch them fight and not intervine. If she gets hurt, then her father will get angry at Juno and phar.... and might think in executing them.... "Not good...."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:33 pm

King Phar
"well than you are a bit better than i thought well my old friend would never have gotten into the choke hold looks like i might have to try.' looking down at the floor he lunges still looking at the floor he starts to twist like a pupet toward him fighting with a otherworldly dance like stile.

Juno cautiusly watches him. "Hmm... i've seen these kind of styles before" he thinks to himself, while dodging the attacks. "He's relinquishing his own thoughts to make his body a living "puppet" ... but i've never seen one become a puppet AND be able to still control his actions. He would've just been a sitting duck!" he thinks again, but keeping himself to simply dodge and evade tactics almost cost him from getting butchered by Phar

Esuna sees Tomoe jumping to a nearby Tree and takes a sigh of relief, but her eyes widen at seeing Phar's style" ... .. Isn't that the Soul Epilesy?" she thinks, watching them both.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:37 pm

AxelNekko
King Phar

Juno cautiusly watches him. "Hmm... i've seen these kind of styles before" he thinks to himself, while dodging the attacks. "He's relinquishing his own thoughts to make his body a living "puppet" ... but i've never seen one become a puppet AND be able to still control his actions. He would've just been a sitting duck!" he thinks again, but keeping himself to simply dodge and evade tactics almost cost him from getting butchered by Phar

Esuna sees Tomoe jumping to a nearby Tree and takes a sigh of relief, but her eyes widen at seeing Phar's style" ... .. Isn't that the Soul Epilesy?" she thinks, watching them both.

Tomoe puts her sword away and watches them fight. Grins a bit. "This is bound to be interesting."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:39 pm

AxelNekko
King Phar

"why yes want to see something cool?"

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:58 pm

King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

At this sudden reaction from Phar, Esuna slightly jumps. "Wait... you can read minds in this state?" she thinks, knowing that this might prove a problem.

Finnally, Juno decides' it's time to go for a full come back, fed up with tiring. "If we keep like this, i'll never be able to give Tomoe that class as i promised! Or... i should be thinking about more important things now.." he thinks. With his katana, the Gale of life, he opens a small hole in the atmosfere around them, to pull Phar in and protect himself.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:07 pm

AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

At this sudden reaction from Phar, Esuna slightly jumps. "Wait... you can read minds in this state?" she thinks, knowing that this might prove a problem.

Finnally, Juno decides' it's time to go for a full come back, fed up with tiring. "If we keep like this, i'll never be able to give Tomoe that class as i promised! Or... i should be thinking about more important things now.." he thinks. With his katana, the Gale of life, he opens a small hole in the atmosfere around them, to pull Phar in and protect himself.
"oh now than ok i'll finish this up quickly flexing his hand another of him grabs juno from behind as yet another pushes them bolth back makeing him pined to the ground phar jumps over the cutn places his blade apon his neck and sais in a low voice "coup de grace" as he cuts a line where junos head was for the otyher ones of him had turned to snow leaning over him he sais "that was to end that little fight fast i lived and fought longer than you and am a dragon never forget that."

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:16 pm

Tomoe keeps watching. "Hm.... these guys have skill... I feel so damn weak..."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games