Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:11 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Her eyes are wide "Stop stareing at me...IM NOT CRAZY!!!!" she gets up and runs into a wall and falls down and her nose starts bleeding "Where did I go just now?"
into the wall
nemo picks her up of the ground and lays her down on the couch

She Whines "NUUU!!Stop touching me!" She pushes away and gets up then spins around really fast
"max calm down please"

Max stop and smiles really happy that looks really creepy then stands on her toes and tilts her head to the side "Im Going to Kill you All" She giggles and skips around the couch
thats really creepy  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:12 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Her eyes are wide "Stop stareing at me...IM NOT CRAZY!!!!" she gets up and runs into a wall and falls down and her nose starts bleeding "Where did I go just now?"
into the wall

She Whines "NUUU!!Stop touching me!" She pushes away and gets up then spins around really fast
"max calm down please"

Max stop and smiles really happy that looks really creepy then stands on her toes and tilts her head to the side "Im Going to Kill you All" She giggles and skips around the couch
"well thats nice to know" (brb kk)  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:13 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

into the wall

"max calm down please"

thats really creepy

She Stops then jumps up and down really fast "Wanna know How long Ive been up? Wanna know how much Coffee Ive had?OHHH!!! WANNA SEE ME PUT MY LEG BEHIND MY HEAD?!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:13 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

into the wall

"max calm down please"

"well thats nice to know" (brb kk)

*Glomps Joo* I love you Angel ^^  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:15 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"max calm down please"

thats really creepy

She Stops then jumps up and down really fast "Wanna know How long Ive been up? Wanna know how much Coffee Ive had?OHHH!!! WANNA SEE ME PUT MY LEG BEHIND MY HEAD?!!!!"
nemo has a realy creeped out smile on his face
uh yeah sure  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:18 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"max calm down please"

thats really creepy

uh yeah sure

Max gets a flashlight out of thin air and the lights turn off and she turns on the Flashlight and points it at her face "Just then, as the Stupid Dog thing sat there, a Giant MAGIC MUSHROOM EATS HIS TAIL!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:19 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats really creepy

uh yeah sure

Max gets a flashlight out of thin air and the lights turn off and she turns on the Flashlight and points it at her face "Just then, as the Stupid Dog thing sat there, a Giant MAGIC MUSHROOM EATS HIS TAIL!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

nemo looks at her running around
nemo thoughts*ok back up slowly and then run*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:20 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats really creepy

uh yeah sure

she laughed "ok crazy" she looks at nemo laughing  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:21 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats really creepy

uh yeah sure

nemo looks at her running around
nemo thoughts*ok back up slowly and then run*

(She isnt running dumbass XP)
Max Jumps onto the couch and stares at him with a creepy Cearial killer Look  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:22 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats really creepy

uh yeah sure

ok we need to cut the coffee supply  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:24 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

uh yeah sure

"seriously"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:25 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

uh yeah sure

"Do that and Ill kill you in your sleep, you stupid Dog" She yawns and lays back in the couch doesnt move or breathe for a long time  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:27 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

uh yeah sure

"Do that and Ill kill you in your sleep, you stupid Dog" She yawns and lays back in the couch doesnt move or breathe for a long time
"i think the coffee has finally worn off" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:29 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Max doesnt breathe and she shoots a Tooth at the TV and breaks the glass "New teeth coming in again" She says without breatheing or moveing  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:30 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

that or shes in insulin shock  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games