Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:48 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

An evil oara Goes inside of Saria's eye's then She falls to the Floore as Mistress lets go
"Well must be on My way Darlings" Mistress disapears into Smoke
nural a huge dragon with shimmering scales like the snake like one landed next to them he was bigger than a mountain looking at them "this is bad."
nural seeing this breaths a breath out no one can see it but it pailizes them
Saria Lays on the Floore her Face looking down at the Floor she Pulses
hige starts to pick her up
we need to get her out of here

Hige Feels a Sharp Pain in his chest Saria's eye's are now Black Her sword is stabed into Hige's Chest she Lauph's and pulls it out and stands up
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:50 pm

King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

An evil oara Goes inside of Saria's eye's then She falls to the Floore as Mistress lets go
nural a huge dragon with shimmering scales like the snake like one landed next to them he was bigger than a mountain looking at them "this is bad."

Hige Feels a Sharp Pain in his chest Saria's eye's are now Black Her sword is stabed into Hige's Chest she Lauph's and pulls it out and stands up
she kicks saria "your stupid you know?" she said and looks at hige "heal him someone" she said jumping on saria

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:51 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

hige clutches his chest holding the area where the sword had punctured him making short raged breaths
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:51 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she kicks saria "your stupid you know?" she said and looks at hige "heal him someone" she said jumping on saria
"i already said i can't"

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:54 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"i already said i can't"
she looks at him "what?" she punches the ground "john jason get down here" she yelled and her brothers appeared "you two can heal now go heal him"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:57 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

hige clutches his chest holding the area where the sword had punctured him making short raged breaths

Mistress's voice come's from all corners "She is under my control now, but I underestumated her she had enuph strength to turn me down, but I dont play fare, Now kill them Saria"
Saria Takes out her other Sword

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:01 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Mistress's voice come's from all corners "She is under my control now, but I underestumated her she had enuph strength to turn me down, but I dont play fare, Now kill them Saria"
she stands up "saria this isnt you, you know that, we are your friends, we dont want to hurt you"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:03 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she stands up "saria this isnt you, you know that, we are your friends, we dont want to hurt you"

Saria wips Hige's Blood off of her Sword and Stares Blankly at her

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:05 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she sharpens her claws "saria snap out of it!" she yelled her fangs coming down "we dont want to hurt you, but we will if we must"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:08 pm

hige crawls slowly to a wall and props himself up on it his fur soaking with blood

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:09 pm

lupinewarrior
hige crawls slowly to a wall and props himself up on it his fur soaking with blood
john and jason run up to him "ouch looks like it hurts" jason slaps him and they both start to heal him
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:10 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she sharpens her claws "saria snap out of it!" she yelled her fangs coming down "we dont want to hurt you, but we will if we must"

Saria doesnt move, Within herself she is fighting a War to gain Control

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:13 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
john and jason run up to him "ouch looks like it hurts" jason slaps him and they both start to heal him
he winces a little as the heal him
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:19 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saria doesnt move, Within herself she is fighting a War to gain Control
"fight it, i know you can, your stronger, you can control it"

they finish healing him and help him up

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:19 pm

Saria looks over at Hige, her eye's begin to flash from black to Pink as a tears slids down her cheek she is trembling, fighting herself inside
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games