Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:46 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she watches the spider crawl up the wall almost forgetting what she was going to say, she looks back at him "that frankie?" she asked shocked, "oh right what was i going to say" she thinks "oh yea, i got the rings off" she said smiling, she opens her hand and shows the three rings in her palm
thats awesome and yeah frankies been growing like a weed
tal then notices that shes only in the shirt and blushes through his fur and looks away
"thats cool, havent seen him in a long time" she looks up at frankie and smiles she looks back at him and sees him blush and look away "what?" she asked then looks down "oh......." she said slowly, she blushes scarlet red
yeah you might want to put pants on
tal keeps looking away while blushing through his fur and frankie drops down onto his head
"yea i was going to bed, thats why i didnt put them on..." she watches frankie drop onto his head and giggles
well id go put them on then
tal says in a cracked voice being embaressed
she giggles "no im okay, im going to bed anyways so night" she leans foward and petts frankie "night frankie" she looks at tal "night tal" she smiles and walks back to his room  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:48 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"thats cool, havent seen him in a long time" she looks up at frankie and smiles she looks back at him and sees him blush and look away "what?" she asked then looks down "oh......." she said slowly, she blushes scarlet red
yeah you might want to put pants on
tal keeps looking away while blushing through his fur and frankie drops down onto his head
"yea i was going to bed, thats why i didnt put them on..." she watches frankie drop onto his head and giggles
well id go put them on then
tal says in a cracked voice being embaressed
she giggles "no im okay, im going to bed anyways so night" she leans foward and petts frankie "night frankie" she looks at tal "night tal" she smiles and walks back to his room
tal lets loose a loud exhale as she closes the door he then walks into the bathroom changes into his boxers and lays down on the couch with an extra blanket  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:53 am
she smiles shaking her head, she turns out the light and climbs into bed, she curls up and closes her eyes, she yawns and snuggles against the pillow "this feels so good" she whispered and sighs, she smiles and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:55 am
tal stays awake for a while longer but slowly falls asleep along with frankie on the wall he dreams of his past as a slave and of how he looked forward to being teased by river and hated it when it ended  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:57 am
she dreams about her past how her life was, she smiles in her sleep, dreaming about teasing tal but then always getting in trouble with her father, she dreamt about how they met again over in the town and all that has happened so far  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:00 am
tal wakes up and goes to get a drink of water and looks out the window into the front courtyard looking at the many fire flys
i wounder how they glow like that
tal sits down on the couch and scratches his chest while drinking the water  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:04 am
she scratched her arm and yawns, it kept irritating her, she sighs and wakes up, she keeps scratching it and looks at it "stupid tattoo" she muttered, she sighs and gets out of bed, she walks to the bathroom and pours water on it, she yawns "when am i getting this thing out?" she whispered thinking  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:06 am
tal stands up and throws the cup away he then sits back down on the couch and hears the bathroom faucet go on
wounder whats going on in there
tal stays where he is  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:08 am
she walks out of the bathroom after drying her arm off, she walks out of the room rubbing her eyes "tal" she said tiredly "you have a long knife i can use?" she asked walking towards him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:55 am
Kratos was still in the dungeon. She had left me...well whoo wouldn't have left me... His eyes were dark. His blood felt like it was boiling from the oath and here being so far away. He cried out in pain, he let his wings go out to try and get the pain out of his back, but only succeeded in putting pain in his wings. He let his wings fall over him. His eyes suddenly flickered showing the dark eyes changing as the irises turned a fiery red. He blinked as they went away, disgusted with himself.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:30 am
Aprilbaby1
she walks out of the bathroom after drying her arm off, she walks out of the room rubbing her eyes "tal" she said tiredly "you have a long knife i can use?" she asked walking towards him
why do you need a knife?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:42 am
(lupine....could you PLEASE get back to the school of elements roleplay?)  

Phoenix utashima

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 am
username:Okami_shirinai
name:Bane evon
class:leader
subclass: ninja
race:werepyre
sexuality:Straight
history:Was a werewolf to start but was bitten by a vampire girl and later changed into one of the first powerful werepyre ever, he is hated by both sides fo this and is shun away from others.
personality:Calm and cool in battle though doesn't make friends easily
weapons:Shadow pistols, dual katanas, a special amulet, and his werepyre ability's
photo or description:full werepyre form: Black coat wolf body stands upp like a human, about 7' 8" vampire fangs, black and red armor with sleek shoulders, vampire wings.
human look:User Image
side: netrual

Bane sits at his desk at his home, two werewolves stand guard outside his door, bane finishes his letter. "deliver this will you neth" bane says to one of the werewolves. He bows, "yes my lord i will make sure it get there" says neth and he leaves. "im hunagry when are we going to eat lord bane" asks the other guard. Bane laughs litely, "soon.. soon"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:59 am
tal sleeps in his house in the imperial city his tal wagging every so often while he sleeps keeping an ever open ear incase river needs him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:02 am
lupinewarrior
tal sleeps in his house in the imperial city his tal wagging every so often while he sleeps keeping an ever open ear incase river needs him

Neth heads through the city and stops for a drink then rest a moment and then looks through the city for the person hes supposed to give the letter to, "i so lost" neth said his tail down, he scrached his head.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games