Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:37 pm
xd

User Image
My egg hatched!

User Image
And I was cast for Sarabi!

xd Two in one day! How lucky am I? heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:39 pm
Awesomenss! And cute, too... ^_^  

Lloxie

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:42 pm
Lloxie

I'm so exstaticly happy! xd Cloud 9 man....

My little bebeh made my purse a whooooole lot lighter, so I'm just happy with him in general. Sarabi on the other hand, I applied for with an rp sample. I guess I was the best, because she's mine now! Custom SoAs are 400k, and I got teh lovely for free! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:50 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Lloxie

My little bebeh made my purse a whooooole lot lighter, so I'm just happy with him in general. Sarabi on the other hand, I applied for with an rp sample. I guess I was the best, because she's mine now! Custom SoAs are 400k, and I got teh lovely for free! xd

Hehe, kewlness. ^^
And HOLY SHIZ.... 400k?! Good lord.... @_@

Lloxie

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:52 pm
Lloxie
Dragonz_luvr
Lloxie

Hehe, kewlness. ^^

People actually pay that too. xp I know of, like, 6 that are having quests to earn the money. I know of a couple more that have already had one done. xp

Do you see now how lucrative the breedable pet business is?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:57 pm
Osh, I didn't know people were THAt much into the fuzzy cwitters o_O;;
Ah well, I'll stick to what I do best : portraits. xp

Also, just got back from a tour of the first town in my mod. Took a few pictures too! You can check it out here (fifth post down I think):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=725806&start=9735 mrgreen  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:59 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Lloxie
Dragonz_luvr
Lloxie

Hehe, kewlness. ^^

People actually pay that too. xp I know of, like, 6 that are having quests to earn the money. I know of a couple more that have already had one done. xp

Do you see now how lucrative the breedable pet business is?

..... cripes, that's insane. @___@

Meh, annywho.... sowwy I'm posting slow, but I'm really out of it now. I think I'mma head off to bed. ^^; Nightnight DL and Doomie,a nd whoever else may still be around! *nuzzles DL and Doomie, then gets up and scampers off sleepily* See ya tomorrow! ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:59 pm
DoomNeko
Osh, I didn't know people were THAt much into the fuzzy cwitters o_O;;
Ah well, I'll stick to what I do best : portraits. xp

Also, just got back from a tour of the first town in my mod. Took a few pictures too! You can check it out here (fifth post down I think):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=725806&start=9735 mrgreen

sweatdrop Yeah... I'm guilty of that I guess. The little red one cost me a hefty 26k. But surprisingly, I'm back to 30k again 0_o

I'm also in the pet business you see xp  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:01 pm
Lloxie
..... cripes, that's insane. @___@

Meh, annywho.... sowwy I'm posting slow, but I'm really out of it now. I think I'mma head off to bed. ^^; Nightnight DL and Doomie,a nd whoever else may still be around! *nuzzles DL and Doomie, then gets up and scampers off sleepily* See ya tomorrow! ^.^

Okiedokie, g'night Lloxie! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:01 pm
G'night Lloxie!  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:09 pm
I'm starting to have serious doubts about whether or not I'm going to EVER get to associate with this guild. I joined because I wanted to learn more about it, but school has been drawing so much of my time and energy I haven't had the motiviation to learn anything other then German and my Electronics.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:14 pm
Hidjie
I'm starting to have serious doubts about whether or not I'm going to EVER get to associate with this guild. I joined because I wanted to learn more about it, but school has been drawing so much of my time and energy I haven't had the motiviation to learn anything other then German and my Electronics.

Well, this is a good start! sweatdrop Its pretty much all I do, though I do enter the avvie contests, since they're free and all.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:17 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Hidjie

Well, this is a good start! sweatdrop Its pretty much all I do, though I do enter the avvie contests, since they're free and all.

Just going to shoot out in the dark...but I'm assuming you're not a furry, but a scaley? I think that's what they called them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:18 pm
Hidjie
Dragonz_luvr
Hidjie

Just going to shoot out in the dark...but I'm assuming you're not a furry, but a scaley? I think that's what they called them.

3nodding So smart... *lol* Yes. I'm a half-dragon.

User Image  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:19 pm
Unfortunatly I don't have a picture to show you who I resemble. Nothing as powerful as a dragon, but I'd rather take the sheer intellegence of a crafty viper over the brute power of the dragon any day.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games