Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:46 am
Word? If that's the case things will get seriously HQ up in here!?

And the thing about the sticky we get people who never even drew a picture or make a comic before and it becomes extremely confusing and hard to read out sometimes.

Or we can pull something like this?

Since they are on Haitus and all?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 am
Kieden
Word? If that's the case things will get seriously HQ up in here!?

And the thing about the sticky we get people who never even drew a picture or make a comic before and it becomes extremely confusing and hard to read out sometimes.

Or we can pull something like this?

Since they are on Haitus and all?

they're prolly on hiatus for a reason...i'm going to assume because the system's way too complicated and nerdy. just look at that construct. I'd shoot myself if I had to stack that on top of my responsibilities right now!

seriously HQ? pretty much yo! like put more 'umph' in the picture, aim for an eyegasm, etc.

i'll hop in the mod forum soon for some more brainstorming  

quaxcalibur
Crew

SHl NO KAGE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 am
Damn you mods! *shakes fist* Always going in that little corner where I can't hear you!

Anywhoes, I agree. More umph, and all that jazz.

Oh, and what's Haitus?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:00 pm
i looked at all the blab that lady posted and closed the window as quickly as ******** that.
Lol.

on the whole guild topic:
you might really wanna post something but you know like...no one is gunna reply.

so you decide not to.

thats how it is atm...atleast how it feels. :[  

Ragtime Mouse

DemiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:13 pm
to lazy to read can some one catch me up? dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:32 pm
Yeah, I don't know if we have the management skills to produce anything similar to VOID, even though it would be BITCHIN'.
I have to create a convincing, 8 page comic book by the beginning of November, so I prolly won't be too much help in producing high quality battles.

And I'd like to say I'll get it on it after that, but I tend to say a lot of things.  

The Egg Man

Kieden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:34 pm
-Wrecked moped

-penalized for no helmet or insurance

-Gotta go to court

-get J class license

-get moped out of tow yard.

- just got insurance today

- Fought some dude at a gas station today and jetted and luckily ran into a taxi to leave before the cops came

- Once I get my moped out of the tow yard and pay ticket....I might be a broke a** *****

- go out and look for new job and try to maintain my college grades

- finish what I started at the gas station

- I am back in my old graffiti crew

- A "jump off" is stalking me

......I'm gonna be busy for a while because I am also failing writing class and I haven't done one assignment and I really need to hop on that!!!!

Since I am in another financial crisis and going legit, I am gonna be ghost once more!

p.s. Leyli and Drunken has been ghost for qite some FOREVERS!!!

p.s.s. Dear Drunkenstyle: I will be in cali within a years time span.....growing some pot....legally of course. I'ma get a license to grow some Canibus yo!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:41 am
that sucks big time. keep on roll'in man...literally smile  

quaxcalibur
Crew

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:40 pm
I gotta say, coming in here makes me feel like an a** hole for being mopy about my own problems some times.
You older people and your REAL troubles. Psht.

Sucks though, Kieden. You will be missed in your absence.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:07 pm
quaxcalibur
that sucks big time. keep on roll'in man...literally smile

Lol I didn't qite roll, I skid ten feet under the bitches car, bike went one way I went another. I am so lucky I didn't get SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIISHED!!!!! If she didn't look to her left I would've been done! a** hole was going 60 on a 45 mph road I didn't see no one so I just went on then she came zooming by in front of me! She hits the emergency break when she saw me luckily. I stopped on a train track and had no traction and the bike skidded out, I got some serious road rash from that bull s**t, lulz! Got the wounds cleaned out today so no infection or bad scarring for me!

Now I now why leather jackets and jeans are worn while riding a two wheeled motaaar vehicle!

@Egg Man: Cherish your childhood while you still can! I would love to mooch off of parents, but 1: I am 19 but most my age do stay with their parents still. Aaaaaand 2: I don't got any parents so I have no choice to do for myself. Luckily my cousin got me back when things get BLASHAMADAAGRAMIDABLAJILIJAHWOOD~!~

I'll for sure to post once in a blue moon, but peace till then!~  

Kieden

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:51 pm
that sounds crazy intense, like something from an action movie haha. my friend got in an accident once, he was going 60 to an immediate stop. he slammed on the breaks and it wasn't gonna stop in time so he jumped out of his freaking car and broke his neck! He survived though thaknfully. crazzzzziness. well you're now officially a bad a** in my book after having survived that, grats!

and I can't believe I wasted 2 minutes of my time just trying to decipher blashamadaawhatevertheflibberjibbets...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:16 am
Take it easy Kieden that sounds like you need a little R&R after somthing like that

so what is everyone else up to i know Egg is going to be out for a bit but what about the rest of you ?  

DemiChaos

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 pm
damn. people be havin some CRAZY a** DAYS recently!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 am
lol.

I have been checking here every day obsessively because I need a way to escape reality, usually to be disappointed by the lack of activity. But hey, I'm not going anywhere, I just need to find time to draw stuff.  

SHl NO KAGE

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:54 am
Are we talking about our excuses for not posting?

Working on stuff that's getting published/school's in the way/girl's in the way/being a broke niggas in the way/time management skills are s**t.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games