Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:44 pm
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
(OMG IM ON!!!! blaugh did i miss alot or not really? gonk i hope i didnt)
((ya u kinda did...MITSUKI IS HEART BROKEN AND IS CRYING HER EYEBALLS OUT BECAUSE OF KOI!!!!!!!!!!!!)) ya thats all

(*screams* Ok better and why? ~confusion~)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 pm
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
sora: *looks at racy* the more the better!
mitsuki: *still crying*
*still talking to reks on cell and nods at sora*

"so just wanted to say hi and tell nate that im sorry for yelling at him"
Nate: *over heard reks and starts running to racy* AHHH!
Racy: *heard nate yelling for his life and giggles* i didnt hear u yell at him? and um...im really srry for wut happened last time...o but i heard nate's sister came in town...

"ok so.... it doent matter"
o...um i thot u were still...nvm.....is it ok if i come over to ur house im kinda bored over here *asks nervously*

*Smiles* "i dont know blair is here heh heh heh.. anyways sure for a little while"  

lord chazxr XIV

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

(Ohhh right right ok lol) ~Kioko sences that she has to go out side but she doesnt know why so she runs as fast as she can and stops when she is by a wolf though she doesnt know why...~

the wolf sees her but continues walking "she looks familuer to me but she does not have the thing i was told to look for" the wolf thinks walking on.

~She isnt sure why but she bends down and dangles her collar in fron of the wolf~

the wolf rembers the collar and looks at the girl again rembering what tora told him "she is young and she has a collar that looks like this" Tora shows him a white tiger designed collar, "you should be able to remember her after you see her and talk to her for a bit, now you wont be able to tell her things since you a wolf, but she can tell you things and you can understand them alright?" he sniffs the collar and smells his and Tora's scent and his tail wags.

u where looking for me?

the wolf barks with his tail still wagging.

~Changes into a wolf so she can understand him not breaking the necklace or the collar~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
((ya u kinda did...MITSUKI IS HEART BROKEN AND IS CRYING HER EYEBALLS OUT BECAUSE OF KOI!!!!!!!!!!!!)) ya thats all

Racy:*looks at them angrily* koi broke mitsuki's heart because that thing he did wus shugg and smirk wen mai asked him a serious question about him loving mitsuki  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 pm
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2

Racy: *heard nate yelling for his life and giggles* i didnt hear u yell at him? and um...im really srry for wut happened last time...o but i heard nate's sister came in town...

o...um i thot u were still...nvm.....is it ok if i come over to ur house im kinda bored over here *asks nervously*

*Smiles* "i dont know blair is here heh heh heh.. anyways sure for a little while"
*smiles* kk ill be there in..3....2....1..*suddenly apears at reks dorm and drops phone in shock* whoa sweet dorm...tgis must of cost a fortune!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:52 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2

~Smiles and takes a sip of the regular stuff~ See i think you do know...~Still smiling~ (oh and im back btw =D)

*confused and in shock* "know what huh?" *wonders what she means*  

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:53 pm
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari

Racy:*looks at them angrily* koi broke mitsuki's heart because that thing he did wus shugg and smirk wen mai asked him a serious question about him loving mitsuki

Akey:*picks up Koi shirt to show marks* THIS IS WHY WE CANT TALK TO HER!!!
Koi:Akey just stop!
Akey:No!!! They think were the bad guys when we got forbiddin to see them!!!
Koi:Shut up your going to get in trouble...
Akey:I HOPE I DO!!!!
Koi:.....Look i love mitsuki with all my heart i swear to god i do *put shirt down* But i dont want her to get hurt and i dont want to get hurt......im sorry it was the only thing i could do at that time *starts crying* i-i dont want to avoid her......i want to be with her every minute b-but i dont want to hurt her nor me.....please unerstand that *still crying*
Akey:Koi dont cry.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:55 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2

~Smiles and takes a sip of the regular stuff~ See i think you do know...~Still smiling~ (oh and im back btw =D)

~mummbles~ nvm having a convo in my head with Danny and i accidentaly said it out loud...~Blushes~ Sorry ~Falls halfway to sleep~  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:56 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

~She isnt sure why but she bends down and dangles her collar in fron of the wolf~

the wolf rembers the collar and looks at the girl again rembering what tora told him "she is young and she has a collar that looks like this" Tora shows him a white tiger designed collar, "you should be able to remember her after you see her and talk to her for a bit, now you wont be able to tell her things since you a wolf, but she can tell you things and you can understand them alright?" he sniffs the collar and smells his and Tora's scent and his tail wags.

u where looking for me?

~Changes into a wolf so she can understand him not breaking the necklace or the collar~

His tail drops and his ears fall back and he barks at her "howd you do that" bearing his fangs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:57 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2

~mummbles~ nvm having a convo in my head with Danny and i accidentaly said it out loud...~Blushes~ Sorry ~Falls halfway to sleep~

*grabs blair* "blair wake up it's not very late i thought we could hangout"  

lord chazxr XIV

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari

Akey:*picks up Koi shirt to show marks* THIS IS WHY WE CANT TALK TO HER!!!
Koi:Akey just stop!
Akey:No!!! They think were the bad guys when we got forbiddin to see them!!!
Koi:Shut up your going to get in trouble...
Akey:I HOPE I DO!!!!
Koi:.....Look i love mitsuki with all my heart i swear to god i do *put shirt down* But i dont want her to get hurt and i dont want to get hurt......im sorry it was the only thing i could do at that time *starts crying* i-i dont want to avoid her......i want to be with her every minute b-but i dont want to hurt her nor me.....please unerstand that *still crying*
Akey:Koi dont cry.....

~Danny walks up and looks at Akey then kneels next to Koi and lifts his head~ That is sweet of you but i think it hurts her not to be near you so by avoiding her it just herts her more so i think you nedd to explain to her now whats going on and do not lie to her tell her everything because i will know if you lie to her ~Stands up and goes to Akey and kisses her~ i have a new found respect for your brother my Akey  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:59 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

u where looking for me?

His tail drops and his ears fall back and he barks at her "howd you do that" bearing his fangs.

~Stares at him in shock backing away~ im sorry im half wolf i just thought this would make it easyer ~Backs up more out of fright~  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:59 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~wakes up and sits up~ sorry still a little drunk ~smiles~ thans for waking me up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:01 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~wakes up and sits up~ sorry still a little drunk ~smiles~ thans for waking me up

*smiles* thats fine (thinks) awesome!  

lord chazxr XIV

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games