Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:01 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*Smiles* "i dont know blair is here heh heh heh.. anyways sure for a little while"

~Smiles and takes a sip of the regular stuff~ See i think you do know...~Still smiling~ (oh and im back btw =D)

*confused and in shock* "know what huh?" *wonders what she means*

~mummbles~ nvm having a convo in my head with Danny and i accidentaly said it out loud...~Blushes~ Sorry ~Falls halfway to sleep~

*grabs blair* "blair wake up it's not very late i thought we could hangout"
*racy looks at reks confused listening to the conversation*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:01 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

u where looking for me?

the wolf barks with his tail still wagging.

~Changes into a wolf so she can understand him not breaking the necklace or the collar~

His tail drops and his ears fall back and he barks at her "howd you do that" bearing his fangs.

~Stares at him in shock backing away~ im sorry im half wolf i just thought this would make it easyer ~Backs up more out of fright~

he barks "half...wolf" his ears pirk up and h tilts his head.  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:02 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
(OMG IM ON!!!! blaugh did i miss alot or not really? gonk i hope i didnt)
((ya u kinda did...MITSUKI IS HEART BROKEN AND IS CRYING HER EYEBALLS OUT BECAUSE OF KOI!!!!!!!!!!!!)) ya thats all

(*screams* Ok better and why? ~confusion~)
Racy:*looks at them angrily* koi broke mitsuki's heart because that thing he did wus shugg and smirk wen mai asked him a serious question about him loving mitsuki

Akey:*picks up Koi shirt to show marks* THIS IS WHY WE CANT TALK TO HER!!!
Koi:Akey just stop!
Akey:No!!! They think were the bad guys when we got forbiddin to see them!!!
Koi:Shut up your going to get in trouble...
Akey:I HOPE I DO!!!!
Koi:.....Look i love mitsuki with all my heart i swear to god i do *put shirt down* But i dont want her to get hurt and i dont want to get hurt......im sorry it was the only thing i could do at that time *starts crying* i-i dont want to avoid her......i want to be with her every minute b-but i dont want to hurt her nor me.....please unerstand that *still crying*
Akey:Koi dont cry.....

~Danny walks up and looks at Akey then kneels next to Koi and lifts his head~ That is sweet of you but i think it hurts her not to be near you so by avoiding her it just herts her more so i think you nedd to explain to her now whats going on and do not lie to her tell her everything because i will know if you lie to her ~Stands up and goes to Akey and kisses her~ i have a new found respect for your brother my Akey

Koi:*still crying alittle* I cant talk to her.....i'll get hurt or they will hurt her and i dont want that.....The lions now hate the wolves for what they've done but i love her and i just want the lion and wolves to be friends but that will never happen
Akey:Koi......show to the elders that you love her and show them that lion and wolves could be friends and or more!!! Oh my god why didnt i think of that before!?!?!
Koi:*thinks and stops crying* You know Akey thats a good idea!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:03 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
((ya u kinda did...MITSUKI IS HEART BROKEN AND IS CRYING HER EYEBALLS OUT BECAUSE OF KOI!!!!!!!!!!!!)) ya thats all

Racy:*looks at them angrily* koi broke mitsuki's heart because that thing he did wus shugg and smirk wen mai asked him a serious question about him loving mitsuki

Koi:.....Look i love mitsuki with all my heart i swear to god i do *put shirt down* But i dont want her to get hurt and i dont want to get hurt......im sorry it was the only thing i could do at that time *starts crying* i-i dont want to avoid her......i want to be with her every minute b-but i dont want to hurt her nor me.....please unerstand that *still crying*
*looks at them apologettically* im...im so srry,....i didnt look at it that way....((how will they get hurt and wuts under his shirt?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~mummbles~ nvm having a convo in my head with Danny and i accidentaly said it out loud...~Blushes~ Sorry ~Falls halfway to sleep~

~wakes up and sits up~ sorry still a little drunk ~smiles~ thans for waking me up

*smiles* thats fine (thinks) awesome!

~hugs him~ Ugh im bored...  
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*Smiles* "i dont know blair is here heh heh heh.. anyways sure for a little while"

~Smiles and takes a sip of the regular stuff~ See i think you do know...~Still smiling~ (oh and im back btw =D)

*smiles at racy* "you too, want a drink?"  

lord chazxr XIV

RaWr-i-lovely

red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

u where looking for me?

the wolf barks with his tail still wagging.

~Changes into a wolf so she can understand him not breaking the necklace or the collar~

His tail drops and his ears fall back and he barks at her "howd you do that" bearing his fangs.

~Stares at him in shock backing away~ im sorry im half wolf i just thought this would make it easyer ~Backs up more out of fright~

~sits like 10 feet away from him~Y-yes h-half w-wolf  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:05 pm
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari

*looks at them apologettically* im...im so srry,....i didnt look at it that way....((how will they get hurt and wuts under his shirt?))

Koi:*still crying* ....
Akey:Its ok ((Scars like burns and cuts and stuff and they will get burned whiped cut and alot more.....))  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:06 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

he walks up and sniffes her face and pulls back "and part tiger?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:07 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

he walks up and sniffes her face and pulls back "and part tiger?"

~Tilts head~ I-i am?  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:11 pm
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

um...*doesnt wanna be rude* ok...*takes a sip and takes another* *starts to get dizzy*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari
angel_eyes200
iiAngel of Death Temari

Koi:*still crying* ....
Akey:Its ok ((Scars like burns and cuts and stuff and they will get burned whiped cut and alot more.....))
Nate: *comes by and sees a crying boy*wuts up? why is loverboy crying here?  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:14 pm
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

um...*doesnt wanna be rude* ok...*takes a sip and takes another* *starts to get dizzy*

~Smiles~ You to huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:14 pm
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*grabs* "are you ok racy?"  

lord chazxr XIV

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:15 pm
busos_gurl

~Tilts head~ I-i am?

he lays down "yeah...i think? i cant tell right now" he says laying his head down on his frount paws.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games