Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echo The BlackChrimson

Familiar Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Mortella
Echo The BlackChrimson
Mortella
Echo The BlackChrimson
Mortella
"he's taken a shine to selene then cant do anything else and he is as social as a feral cat."

"...And I'm much different than that because?..."
He sighed and thought about it.
"...Ok, I'm a bit more social than I normally am. I still can't do some things...it's a bit more extreme than I thought. But you think I can honestly help?"
"he tweeks out like hunter s thomson from fear and loathing ...i expect to find him hideing under a stool talking about bats with a typerwriter and a suitcase"

"...I'm not exactly sure how I can help...?"

Selene Aries
She pats Ulani ontop of the head "Hey there little sis."

He turned towards Selene.
"...Little sister? I wouldn't have guessed." sweatdrop
"personally hes drinking to much or not enough ....or mebe a pat on the back" she arches her brow

He sighed with a confirmed sling.
"I suppose I should take him under my wing...no pun." He shrugged to her and decided to wait until he re entered the building.

-(And again with the Farmville? Your mom's an addict, isn't she?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Echo The BlackChrimson
Mortella
Echo The BlackChrimson
Mortella
Echo The BlackChrimson

"...And I'm much different than that because?..."
He sighed and thought about it.
"...Ok, I'm a bit more social than I normally am. I still can't do some things...it's a bit more extreme than I thought. But you think I can honestly help?"
"he tweeks out like hunter s thomson from fear and loathing ...i expect to find him hideing under a stool talking about bats with a typerwriter and a suitcase"

"...I'm not exactly sure how I can help...?"

Selene Aries
She pats Ulani ontop of the head "Hey there little sis."

He turned towards Selene.
"...Little sister? I wouldn't have guessed." sweatdrop
"personally hes drinking to much or not enough ....or mebe a pat on the back" she arches her brow

He sighed with a confirmed sling.
"I suppose I should take him under my wing...no pun." He shrugged to her and decided to wait until he re entered the building.

-(And again with the Farmville? Your mom's an addict, isn't she?
"thanks ...the dude is a tad on the creepy uncle side" she smiles

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Dumnezeirea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Zera looked at the chef as he set a plate of food on the counter, he sighed and picked up the plate, setting it on the tray balanced gracefully on his claws. He walked over to the table that ordered the meal and sighed, waiting for someone else to order something.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Mort smiles ready to start a new day as she looked over at the new hire confident in her decision he looks over waveing her paw over to him from the bar.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Dumnezeirea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Zera looked over to see another customer waving him down, he nodded and walked over to her, he put on a soft smile "hello, and good evening, do you know what you want?" he asked in a cheerful manner.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Senseing an air of comotion he sneeks in a bundle of flowers under his arm as she crouches down behind the taibles sneeking into the resturaunt ducking down behind the wait to be seated sighn.

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm

*walks in and plops down on a bench*

:3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Dumnezeirea
Zera looked over to see another customer waving him down, he nodded and walked over to her, he put on a soft smile "hello, and good evening, do you know what you want?" he asked in a cheerful manner.
"Oh no just the bartender and the owner.." the eight foot tall hybrid smiled it should be picking up soon just a little fyi." she smiled putting up two glasses of water on his tray.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Dumnezeirea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Zera nodded "Oh... hehe alright, and thank you" he said, walking towards the kitchen to put the cups away.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:43 pm

666 Demonic Lover 666

Mort smiles over to ren

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:44 pm

He pokes his head over and around looking about sdeing a new waiter taken aback as he ducks back down behind the sighn flipping open a book to find his specese.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666

Mort smiles over to ren
*looks over at mort*

Hellur. :3

How are you?

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Dumnezeirea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Zera sighed and walked back out and walked over to the bar 'if only I wasnt working...' the dragon thought, staring at the liquor. He sighed and leaned on the bar, scanning the resturaunt once again.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:52 pm

666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666

Mort smiles over to ren
*looks over at mort*

Hellur. :3

How are you?
"pretty good we have a new waiter ... and the rabbit is back ..." she looks over at him trying to hide behind the wait to be seated sign "so hows things?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games