Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:01 pm
CottonCandyLuvr
BluedragonJade
Gaara_X
YAY!!! blaugh Taco error gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee
Gaara!*drags off whistling happily*geez it hasnt moved one page since yesterday good Job Reprieve and to CottonCandy girl it's a Nitemare Headband

but it wasnt showing up..... ooooo..... defeated....

jk..... im really hyper.....

AND OMFG IT IS NOT COTTONCANDYLUVR........ MY NAME IS ENVY-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying why wont it change? -runs to corner and sways back and forth-

COTTON CANDY LUVR blaugh whee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Deep Despair
x-Gamble-x
ninja

um.... okie dokie then.... neutral
eek  

Ralorn

Deep Despair

Gaara_X
CottonCandyLuvr
BluedragonJade
Gaara_X
YAY!!! blaugh Taco error gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee
Gaara!*drags off whistling happily*geez it hasnt moved one page since yesterday good Job Reprieve and to CottonCandy girl it's a Nitemare Headband

but it wasnt showing up..... ooooo..... defeated....

jk..... im really hyper.....

AND OMFG IT IS NOT COTTONCANDYLUVR........ MY NAME IS ENVY-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying why wont it change? -runs to corner and sways back and forth-

COTTON CANDY LUVR blaugh whee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAWRGH!!!! -attacks- DONT CALL ME/HER/WHATEVER THAT!!!!! scream I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:04 pm
Ok fine!!!....... Cotton Candy Lover  

Repriev3

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:07 pm
Gaara_X
Ok fine!!!....... Cotton Candy Lover

-cringe- my sister....... who doesnt even like anime.... made that account.... and i took it.... for the good of gaia...... and changed the name.... but since the avatar problems..... it wont show correctly on forums.......... PLEASE..... dont call me that...... call either accounts deep or jinni..... hell, CALL ME ENVY-SAN FER CRYIN OUT LOUD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:08 pm
OK....sry !!!!!!!!!! sweatdrop  

Repriev3

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:12 pm
ploo...... thank you.... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:12 pm
I havnt been able too change out of this xmas suit crying  

Repriev3

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:13 pm
Gaara_X
I havnt been able too change out of this xmas suit crying

both of my accounts are grey blobs....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:13 pm
CottonCandyLuvr
Nanuko
Reprieve
Nanuko
Um......hiya......I'm new! ^^ Hope I'm not intruding(sp?) on anything. sweatdrop
Not at all! Glad to have you here! ^_^

Yay! I feel so loved. lol. whee So.....what are you guys discussing about again...... sweatdrop

not much at the moment..... 3nodding its been kind of slow and not a lot of people have been on..... so the pages dont go by as fast as they normally do....

Well new year eve is tomorrow. They might of went off on vacation.......
-glares evily- my parent planned a vacation to las vegas but since they miscaculated the date on when I'll be going back to school, I'm not going! scream  

end.less

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:14 pm
lol.... youre a funny lil santa-man  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:15 pm
Nanuko
CottonCandyLuvr
Nanuko
Reprieve
Nanuko
Um......hiya......I'm new! ^^ Hope I'm not intruding(sp?) on anything. sweatdrop
Not at all! Glad to have you here! ^_^

Yay! I feel so loved. lol. whee So.....what are you guys discussing about again...... sweatdrop

not much at the moment..... 3nodding its been kind of slow and not a lot of people have been on..... so the pages dont go by as fast as they normally do....

Well new year eve is tomorrow. They might of went off on vacation.......
-glares evily- my parent planned a vacation to las vegas but since they miscaculated the date on when I'll be going back to school, I'm not going! scream

that sucks...... xp  

Deep Despair

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:16 pm
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:18 pm
awwww. 3 more days of break only............... sad i dont wanna o back to school crying  

Repriev3

end.less

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:19 pm
yes doesn't it........ crying

Hey for some reason I changed my signature, but that changes isn't working on the forums. Only on my profile. Wonder why..... question
So can you guys tell me do you see like two banner that says fan of naruto and fullmetal alchemist and a banner of my wishlist. It'll help me know is it gaia or my computer. ^^  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games