Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:29 pm

kat sighed and leaned against strike closeing her eyes "after almost 150years i still cant keep in control "
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:33 pm

Kiki frowned. "Why don't you ask my momma for help? Artemis is always ready to help girls."

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:58 pm

she looks up "Artemis?" she bites her lip "i dont know....." she looks at kat

Strike rubs her other arm softly "its okay.." he whispered
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:00 pm

Kiki nodded, smiling. "Yup! My momma likes helping girls." She frowned again. "But she doesn't like boys. She never told me why."

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:01 pm

kat then turned and looked at him 'doesnt my smell bother you?" (dont vampires smell bad 2 wolfs?)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:06 pm

(lolz i kno XPP i jus remembered dat)

He chuckles "why? do you want your smell to bother me?" he grins "your smell doesnt, although others might think it does, but, i can handle it" he smiles
Echo wrinkles her nose "you smell awful" she then smirks and giggles "im just kidding kat, you dont smell bad" she smiles softly

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:08 pm

kat smiled satisfied and leanned back against strike closeing her eyes and she slowly drifted 2 sleep
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Echo smirks and looks around for a while, loving the silence

Strike smiles and lays his head on top of her's closing his eyes as well.

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:18 pm

(omg!which m'n'm or you XD)
kat snuggeled closer 2 strike(xD) and contently slept (wait arent we in the middel of a field or something cause we were chaseing the lil running diners's)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:23 pm

(uhh leanin against a tree XDDD lolz, oh and my mood 2day is.......i want to die dont ask y, jus sad 2day neutral )

Echo yawns and lays back, she picks at the grass

Strike leans back before moving kat into his lap and yawning as well

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:27 pm

(awwwwww im sorry *hugs*)
kat buried her face in his chest snoreing a lil then she began mumbeling in her sleep "mmm i love you strike(xD)......echo im sorry...."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:29 pm

(its okay, not ur fault im feelin dis way)
(ha)
Strike smiles, stroking her back.

Echo looks over and grins "s'okay" she curls back up, humming to herself

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:31 pm

(come up with an idea of what should happen next xD we cant sleep threw the whole rp unlesss you want 2? haha)
mmm i need some crack (xD jK)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:38 pm

(lolz hmm.....)
Echo's ears twitched, she sits up "hmm" while everyone was asleep she decided to find out who it was, she walks while kicking a rock, yawning. A gun shot was heard and then a yelp, and then silence. (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN XDDD)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:43 pm

(oh...the suspense O.o;; )
kat heard the shot 2 but she was in such a deep sleep she just moved a lil turning around in strikes arms and she stayed asleep
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games