Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:07 pm

D'eh heh.

I can't help it, I love the splits.

I think the two eggs I have now will be 'twins'. =P

And I snagged another Skywing, so they can be 'twins' too. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
D'eh heh.

I can't help it, I love the splits.

I think the two eggs I have now will be 'twins'. =P

And I snagged another Skywing, so they can be 'twins' too. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm glad you got your lonely little babies some buddies, Maha! rofl Taking them to the Incubator. 3nodding

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:33 pm

3nodding

I had a brilliant idea for names for twin twin-heads on the way to work this morning. I only hope that the names aren't taken already. whee

Also, I'm not sure I'm understanding what TJ's saying about the eggs and views and unique views and clicks and such.

Does that mean we can't rely on unique views (the main reason I walk the whole guild)?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:59 pm

okay the family trees thing is up an open for posting with a poll, and in this subforum.

now i know why i dont like having threads that need extra room to post

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:21 pm

woah, haven't been here in a while. the whole first page is taken over by skywings! i was lucky to save an abandoned skywing. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:36 pm

I tried breeding, but I only got one egg. =1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SparrowSaurus

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:53 pm

*Sigh* Children sure grow up fast, don't they? My first Skywing hatchling already has his hind fins....yep, I made another mistake assuming that my first Skywing was a female. redface redface redface

*Looks at the charts* Well, it looks like I am going to have another male Skywing at the rate this is going. *Huggles my guys* I have been wanting male dragons for a while since the last few, with the exception of my yellow Dino, are females. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 am

Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
I tried breeding, but I only got one egg. =1

Sometimes my dragons get stubborn and won't breed at all. Congrats! Taking it to the Incubator. 3nodding

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 am

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Friday, July 25, at 2:25 p.m. ET

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *

Glad to have Aetherschreiber back with us after a long absence!

Welcome to new members and their babies -
SylviaTheRanger
dragon_whisperer2
HaSuNuRe
Masteruni84

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Masteruni84's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.4 days left to hatch!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yippee!

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. This egg has only 2 days to hatch! Please click it and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 am

The eggs on TJ's scroll are unfogged.................Interesting. I can't tell what they are. They seem to be normal vine dragons.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aetherschreiber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Heyo! Back after a hiatus from dragon-raising. Got my first split egg ever and a couple of the new skywings. All three could use clicks and views. Thanks!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please click my babies!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Aetherschreiber
Heyo! Back after a hiatus from dragon-raising. Got my first split egg ever and a couple of the new skywings. All three could use clicks and views. Thanks!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please click my babies!

Welcome back!
And you have returned just in time to start getting the new eggs TJ might be releasing!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andaateika

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:54 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x3 Now I have another place to post my lovely little eggs, other than the help thread in the chatter box. <3

My scroll is http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/iUlquiorra Schiffer .

Whiskey Tango
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 pm

iUlquiorra Schiffer
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x3 Now I have another place to post my lovely little eggs, other than the help thread in the chatter box. <3

Whiskey Tango

*waves*
Nice to have you. As recommended to all new comers, read the dragon help guide. It will help you get your babies full grown!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:49 pm

bd004
iUlquiorra Schiffer
User Image

Whiskey Tango

*waves*
Nice to have you. As recommended to all new comers, read the dragon help guide. It will help you get your babies full grown!

Glad to have you here! Welcome to the guild and the Incubator! biggrin
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games