Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm
Natasha winced at a flash of light glipsed in her rearview mirrors and soon gone.
"Oh God..."

Gabriel looked out the window. "it doesn't seem like they're following us anymore.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:16 pm
Opal remained silent-not wanting to continuing being the bearer of bad news. She knew Xion would make an appearence before too long....he was just waiting for the right moment. When he did....what would happen?  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:47 am
[When you take one rp day off and you miss all the fun *sigh* ]
Mirza looked at the airport and he was a bit upset. "His mind must be wrong. Why would my master hire him. Do he need me again to do his private stuff or do he want me to give me time for my own " Nirza just tried to forget it and focused on the memory of Gabriel. He remeber relics and then about four people. He could not see the faces but he knew something about 4 people. He then found out the name of the city. He smiled. "They haven't seen the last of me" He then was wondering what that thing was. He wanted it out of his way  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:34 am
[haha aww]

Natasha steered teh car to teh airport. it wasn't far away, and she coud already see how teh ground flatened ready for it. She couldn't shake the feeling of having soemthing rbbed form her - it was unnacceptably invasive.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 am
Opal didn't seem to be paying much attention to the others speaking. She seemed in be watching the sky with great intent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm
Gabriel looked at Opal, not liking to see her so wound up.
"Hey, it'll be alright." He said gently.
"It's still not to late to decide to pass over, if it's getting too much for you." he winked, knowing full well that she wouldn't wnat to. he didn't wnat her to move on either - he was determined that he would turn the little ex-demon around to a point where she would be allowed in Heaven. He coudln't deny that part of his desire we selfishly to keep her with him. he loved her company.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:25 pm
((....you're teasing my inner fan girl on purpose aren't you..... whee ))

Opal snapped out of her little trace at the sound of Gabriel's voice. At mentioning the idea of passing over she hugged his arm. "I'll be alright," she replied trying to sound a bit more chiper. However her eyes still glanced occassionally to the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:34 pm
Niaro passsed the town in hell and she looked up and her body was shivering. She knew that she had to go back and there were no turning back. In any way she would get punished. She walks slowly and she then looked aroun. "Were was Lucifer?"  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:49 pm
[tee hee, can't resist :p *glomps aqira* howdy!]

Gabriel nodded. "Ok, just try relax. If he appears, we deal with him."

---

Meanwhile, in Hell Lucifer was in the palace, reclining on his throne, looking out of the huge amber windows as the fire cast distorted shadows across its surface.
things felt like they were begginning to slip away. The damn exorcists had cast quite a vital blow when they had cut off the gate he had struggled so long to open, and now he could only rely on the demons that remaine doutside. The lower levels were being kileld off radually by the more skilled military exorcists, and we too busy trying to survive to mobalise.
The rattle on his tail quivered with an audible hiss.
Beelio was on the case of the exorcists, and he knew the artifacts were being serached for. But damn it, it wasn't enough.

Earth had to end. He had learnt enough from battle that one needed a two, three or even four pronged attack in order to succeed.
his first prong wa sthe artifacts, teh core of his plan. The second was to create distruction and kill off the exorcists - a reaction, admittedly.
The third - a key part- had been defeated. he could not flood the Earth with demons if they were still trapped in Hell.

Think... He mentally hissed. How can I beat them?

Somehow, he had to get Hell open.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 pm
(Hello I'm trying to get her in the story and she is a sad character)
Niaro walks into the entrance of the palace and she looked around. She could run but she had no place to go. Her cape was covering her body and she then took one step on the stairs. The stairs were wide and it was so Lucifer could go up and down without any problems. She walks slowly up and she was slowly getting close because she heard the rattle of him. She was staying in the entrance and then she get's close to the room. She knew that he had already seen her. She walks to him and she could not speak because she had no mouth so she bowed down and then looked at him.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:05 pm
"Niaro, there you are." Lucifer smiled as he noticed her and Sin, who had been stood by one of the lower windows as her father thought to himslef turned in surpise.

"Where have you been?" Lucifer demanded, not raising his voice, but with a certain edge to his words. "I expected you to return earlier."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm
Niaro looked at Lucifer and she then took a sharp stone and started to carve words on her skin. Lucifer told that to her because he liked it and it seduced him a little. She fighted the pain but finally she wrote one phrase and then ended it. Her arm was bleeding a bit. It stood "Got something in my way" She then take the sharp stone and carve the next phrase on her leg. " I think the gate will soon be open" She then dropped the stone and then dropped the cape and showed it to Lusifer. She then waited for him to clean the wounds from her. She never knew how he would cure it. Sometimes she got burned and sometimes he licks it. She just waited to not get punished
(Well sorry if this is a bit discusting but it's a horror rp ^^)  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:37 pm
(lol no problem, we've already got incest, rape and torture down pat, why not add more? xd )

Lucifer read it and then snaked his tail out to wrap around her and pull her onto his lap. He lapped some off her arm witha forked tongue. Sin -unnoticed by Lucifer- snorted and turned away in disgust, folding her wings behind her.
"The gate? As far as I had known, it was a failure. Our attempts to find out what the artifacts for the Apocolypse Gate are have been fruitless, the opening we made has been closed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:43 pm
She get th heat of Lucifer and she then continues to carve on her other leg
"One in hell knows how, the humans are trying to prevent it , but risk to open it" She felt her naked body but she felt warm of the body temperature of him. She then looks at him and then lays near his chest.
(I think I have never got this dirty before sweatdrop )  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:57 pm
(haha well s'long as it keeps all pg13 in explicit content it's fine. *nodnod*)

"The risk is worth it for us. They will try and keep it closed." He ran a hand through her hair and leant back on his throne. "We will find a way to destroy the humans. We just need to find a way to get an army on Earth. A huge army. It's too tiresome trying to get the humans to kill each other the conventional way. If we coud infect their mids to cause anarchy...."
he paused, the thought intrguing him.
"But no suc thing has been done. We need to inspire anger and hatred so they attack one another, but only human magic can do such a thing - and powerful magic at that. to turn them into nothing but beasts."
he sighed.
"I grow weary my minions fail me." He then eyed Niaro and tilted her chin up, looking into her eyes. "This performance begins to bore me. Sin - come here and have Niaro speak through you."

Sin started in surpise and turned. She frowned and then nodded.
"very well father." She said, and slitehred across. Reluctantly she offered a hand to Niaro, so their minds could connect.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games