Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:48 pm
"I'm not going to pry. All I'm going to do it set the water how you like it and point out the shampoo and conditioner, they look the same you see." He replied smiling softly. "I know you're not an invalid. But I'm worried. Okay? You're a wonderful Alpha, I don't want something happening to you and keeping you from your troops for longer. So," He said. "You'll stay here until tomorrow, please. I know you're walking and standing fine but I worry, about everyone, you know this. I don't want you getting more hurt." He wanted to hold her, his wolf ached to rub against hers. "Please, just stay here, I promise I won't come into the shower and shower you, I'll only set the water and show you the shampoo and conditioner, please, just let me help."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:57 pm
Nadia growled. "I'd rather be in my room using my soaps and shampoo and conditioner, and I think I can set my own water. You only need one hand to turn on and adjust the water." she said, still rather unhappy about his mother-henning.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:01 am
It looked like he was going to have to stand more ground. "Really? Can you?" He asked. "Prove it too me. Go to my bathroom and prove it to me. If you can have a shower in my rooms I'll let you out. You're not leaving until I see or hear it. You pick. Stand here all day, try and get past me, end up hurting yourself, and stay here much longer."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 am
Nadia stood a bit straighter. "Fine." she said, before turning on her heel and heading into the shower area. She reached in with her good arm and turned the water on. Of course, she did get a bit wet, but she wasn't about to take off her clothes while he was watching. "See? Water's on. Not difficult." she told him, not planning on taking a shower in his bathroom. And she didn't think that was what he was actually asking.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:14 am
"Keep going." He said. "Get everything right, set down the towel and have a shower." God why did his wolf enjoy toying with her so much? His eyes were void of emotion so she wouldn't see it in his eyes that he liked the thought of her maybe stripping off for him. "Have your shower. Once you're clean and dry and dressed, in the change of clothes I got for you, I'll let you go."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:18 am
Nadia glared. "I'm not taking a shower in your bedroom. I have no change of clothes here. This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of! You are being overbearing and unreasonable!" she snapped, poking a finger at his chest, her alpha wolf refusing to be caged.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 am
He chuckled. "You do, I got a set from your rooms while you were sleeping. I didn't get a set of underwear though because I didn't want to torture myself." He smirked as she poked him. "You will have a shower at my place, to gain your freedom, and you will smile about it, or you stay here, until tomorrow. Pick, freedom now, or another sleep over party with me. Personally I'm hoping you'll be stubborn and stay another night." He knew if he stole a kiss he'd nut him, he was deciding if it was worth it. If she kept being adorable and angry he'd so do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:15 pm
Nadia got red in the face, but it wasn't from embarrassment, oh no. The glare of death that she was giving Damien right at that moment was more than enough to ensure that she was extremely pissed off. "YOU WENT INTO MY ROOM?!" she screeched.

Kailee, who had woken up and was wandering the halls with her daughter in her arms, heard the explosion of noise coming from Damien's room. Being rather curious about what Nadia's voice was doing coming from Damien's room, and the fact that her cousin sounded extremely teed off, she went and followed the sound of her Nadia's voice as she chewed out Damien for-

"DISRESPECTING MY PRIVACY"

and having-

"ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF COMMON COURTESY! I SWEAR, IF I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU LIKED ME, I WOULD SAY THAT YOU JUST LIVED TO PISS ME OFF! YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A PRISONER, INVADED MY PERSONAL SPACE AND YOU CLAIM THAT YOU WANT TO DO WHAT'S BEST FOR ME! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME?! NOT YOU! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!" Nadia screamed, having punctuated her rant with wild and angry gestures with her good arm. She had finally taken a breath, when Kailee opened the door, Natalia pressed against her chest, one hand over the exposed ear.

"What's all the yelling about?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"Kailee! Thank the High Alpha you're here!" Nadia breathed out in relief. "This mongrel thinks he has the right to lock me up in his room just because I got a dislocated shoulder. And this doofus thinks that because I got one injury that I'm a completely helpless pup who even needs help to take a shower!" she ranted, a bit more calm now that her cousin had arrived.

Kailee's eyebrows both raised up. "Damien . . . I know you've been promoted, but Nadia is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and doesn't need to be coddled." she said, knowing that was the last thing that Nadia ever wanted from someone. She hated being viewed as 'weak' and when people did not allow her to have her autonomy, she . . . lashed out.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:04 am
Damien sighed. "Tell me Princess, when your husband was attacked did you let him walk around and do things for himself?" He asked. "Besides, I'm only doing what the doctor ordered me to look after her. And considering she re dislocated it twice." He added. "I'd very much like to make sure she doesn't. At least for a while. I just wanted to have her prove to me she can shower on her own. Then I was going to let her go. Besides." He sighed. "I couldn't let her go back to her room in the clothes she came in people would talk. I was only thinking about her." He looked away angry now. But he was hiding it well. "I just. . . I just don't want you hurting yourself more than you have. And. . . And it was my fault. And I don't think you're helpless, I don't want you getting worse like I said before. And I wasn't going to be here with you, I was going to leave you be to shower on your own."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:30 am
"Looking after me is not the same thing as keeping me a prisoner for your own sick pleas-"

"Enough!" Kailee silenced her cousin with a glare, stepping fully into the room. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Nadia. I know you hate it when people are a bit . . . overprotective." she said, trying to phrase it as delicately as she possibly could. "But could you please calm down and quit letting your anger rule your head, or are you not fit for the alpha position you hold?" Kailee asked, knowing that would force Nadia to at least TRY to be a bit more level-headed.

Nadia started a bit, but she took a deep breath before bowing to Kailee at the waist. "My apologies. You're right, I allowed myself to be riled up to the point of irrationality." she said, though her anger was still bubbling right beneath the surface. As such, there was no apology to Damien for her harsh words forthcoming at this point.

Kailee turned to Damien. "I know you want what is best for Nadia. But she is a strong, alpha female and dislikes being caged, even if the cage is forged with the best intentions." she said softly. "More than that, she is a woman even if she is equal to some of our best male alphas." she said, smiling a bit. "And women, Damien, specifically women of my line tend more receptive to our own environment. As well as more protective of our space. You may have acted with the best intentions, but you did cross a few lines." she said, seeming more bemused than upset.

Nadia looked almost triumphant until . . . "But that is neither here nor there. I think my esteemed cousin is balking at your help, particularly with the shower, because she knows she will have problems drying herself off with one arm as well as getting dressed and undressed. And you are very much male. Perhaps one that she isn't ready to have help her in those situations yet." Kailee explained, indeed getting to the root of Nadia's problem and causing a dark red blush to blossom across the stubborn she-wolf's cheeks.

Kailee walked over to Damien and handed Natalia over to him. "Here. I'm trusting you with my daughter while I help my cousin. Pick your battles carefully Damien." she said, her gaze daring him to object to the arrangement she had come up with. "After all, you might win all the battles and still lose the war." she whispered, glancing over at her cousin, the implication clear. Even if Damien got his way every single time and was able to do for Nadia what he thought was best, he might wind up pushing her away even further and never wind up with her. Which was a shame because Kailee thought the two of them were cute together.

"Come along, you've got a shower to take." Kailee said, heading over to Nadia and guiding the other into the bathroom. Meanwhile, Nadia hissed at and berated her cousin for embarrassing her so thoroughly. She thought Kailee was on her side!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:45 am
Damien took the baby then took the wrist of Nadia. "I. . . I'm sorry that I crossed a line." He said to her. "I know I can be over protective. . . I won't apologise for that." He nuzzled the baby a little. "I just. . ." He sighed realising he was getting emotional. "You two have your fun. I'll do what I had planned and make her . . . you both, something to eat." He smiled a little and returned to playing with Natalia.

He put the infant princess on the couch making a barrier. He knew what they were saying, but he was still feeling very guilty about it. He squeezed out a little blood for the infant and fed her the small bottle. "I've been silly." He whispered to the baby. "All I was trying to do was help. . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:19 am
Nadia frowned a bit, but she didn't rebuke him, or scold him further, so that was a good sign. Once she was in the bathroom though, she let out a sigh of relief. "I can't tell you how happy I am you came along. I don't care if he means well, Damien is just . . . overbearing." she hissed as Kailee helped her out of her clothes. "Half the time it almost seems like he's scared that I'm going to break. I hate it when people do that." she growled as Kailee folded up the clothes and set them aside.

"Yes, I remember after you got your heart broken the first time. You screamed and shouted at me for walking on eggshells around you. Funny, for someone who appreciates bluntness, you sure were dancing around the subject that you would feel more comfortable with a female helping you with the shower stuff than Damien." Kailee ribbed lightly.

Nadia blushed a little bit. "Oh shut up." she grumbled and stepped into the shower, able to handle it from there . . . at least until she needed to dry off and get the new clothes on.

"Whatever you say, cousin mine." Kailee sing-songed as she left the other to her shower, giving her a bit of privacy. She saw Natalia seeming to be a bit fussy around Damien, kicking her legs out at him and seeming to be on the verge of crying. Kailee chuckled a bit. "You're just having no luck with the ladies are you?" she teased Damien as she walked over and picked up her child who immediately ceased her fussing. "Did you miss Mommy?" Kailee asked her daughter, smiling softly as she bounced a little, trying to keep Natalia happy. "Yeah? Did you miss me baby?" she cooed, suddenly forgetting that she was in someone else's room. Her world was now completely devoted to her child. As a mother should be.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:25 am
"I don't, no. I never have. . . not even my mother." He mumbled making the food for them. "I try. . . I guess I try to much." He smiled at the Princess. "And I'm not walking on eggshells. I'm just trying to help. It was my fault she got hurt in the first place. And then Anna had to go and open her stupid mouth. . ." Her stared at his healed arm. "I'm sorry." He offered her a plate of food. "I told her I'm willing to wait for her to be ready. I don't want to push. I'm trying to not push. But hurting her. . . I feel so guilty and I don't know how to fix that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:55 am
Kailee sat down on the couch, smiling at Damien. "The first thing you should know about my cousin is that she has probably already forgiven you for hurting her shoulder, and is just blaming her own hot-headed-ness for getting it hurt again." she said, a bit of a smirk forming on her face. She took the plate of food once she was able to get Natalia situated. "Last I heard, it was a challenge that she really didn't need to accept. Her own pride is often her largest downfall, but despite being hurt by other's before, she doesn't see that hurt as happening on purpose. Especially not within her own pack." she tried to explain. "So I think the best way to 'fix' your mistake, is to just let it go. Nadia isn't blaming you for her shoulder, if anything she's blaming herself for underestimating you. For 'allowing' herself to get hurt in the fight." she said, shaking her head at her cousin's foolishness. "But you need to back off a bit. You said you'd wait for her right? Then treat her like you would treat any of your female friends. Focus on being her friend first Damien. Then, once she's ready, you can try and take that next step." Kailee said, trying to coach the other while still being encouraging.

"And just for the record, I know you're not walking on eggshells. You've been very blunt about everything, which I know that Nadia, deep, deep down appreciates. But you aren't letting her have room to breathe. Give her the space she needs. If she wants to be alone, allow her to be alone, but let her know that you'll be there if she needs you. I know . . . It's difficult to leave a potential mate by themselves . . . but the more you hound her steps, the more she will want to flee from you." She said, a bit of a sad smile on her face. "Just . . . be yourself." Kailee said with a shrug. "I'm sure Nadia will appreciate it." she said, before starting to eat. As she ate, Natalia just sort of stared at Damien as though unsure of what he was. Kailee realized she would have to get Natalia used to more people besides Leon and herself. Otherwise, the first babysitter they would get would find themselves with a bit of trouble keeping their daughter happy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:03 am
Damien nodded taking in all the advice. "Okay." He replied. "Oh!" He said rushing off to his room and ruffled through some things before returning with a little doll. Well. . . little for him. It was almost as big as her. He knelt in front of the baby and played with the doll talking to her through the doll. "I am blunt." He added. "I don't play games. I do get a bit. . . emotional but I try not to let it control me. And you're right, It is hard for me to leave her alone. . . But I will try. I'll pull back." He realised his mistakes. He kept trying to engage Natalia in play, hoping she'd play along.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games