Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 pm
Hours passed of her just lying there unmoving and unfeeling. The darkness its, its receeding I'm starting to get get my senses back. The wolf sniffs the air around her, for it was the only thing she could do right now. What is this, this smell? I'm not alone? Fear and panic swept through her body, it pained her that she couldn't move yet. Slowly she could feel her brain begin to regain control. When her eyelids fluttered open she was surprised to find that she wasn't looking up at trees or the open sky but she saw a roof. Where am I. She twisted her neck so she could look to the side and saw the furs around her gazing back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:12 pm
" Oh she's alive.!"
Nina scrambled closer and stared.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:24 pm
Her attention snapped to the white wolf when she talked. Alive? What do they mean alive? Of course I'm alive why wouldn't i be? She felt her brain start to regain control of her torso and arms, she flexed her fingers them also feeling stiff.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm
" Cuz you passed out."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 pm
((lol i didn't know you could read thoughts))

Serenity looked at the wolf quizically, "Passed out", she questioned, voice sounding like a soft and mesmerizing lullaby. Her vocal cords ached relieved that they were finally being used again. All of a sudden the memories rushed back the horrible chase the "meeting" at the pond, the darkness..."Oh.", she basically whispered eyes wide with horror. The feeling started to come back around her waist. Well that explains the soreness  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:09 pm
" Sorry Papa thought you were an intruder."
Little nina stared at her  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 pm
Papa? I'm guessing she means the wolf that found me out there huh, I guess i see the resemblence. Wait a second of that's her papa then I'm in- She jumped up onto her feet and back to the wall growling, teeth bared. She could feel the soreness and aching all over.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:23 pm
"What's with you?"
" It's just a den chill out."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 pm
She looks around and stops growling sensing no real danger. I'll just have to keep on my toes i guess. She slouched down to the ground and untenses but still keeps her guard up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 pm
" By the way I'm Nina."
" That's my boy Miko," she pointed
" Papa, Mama and Miko's parents."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:13 pm
The wolf looks up and glances at the furs around her. "Hello' she mutters.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 am
Seraph moved closer "Be careful, unlike out side if you fall down in here, you'll crack your head" seraph sighed

Cresil looked up from his chair "Sorry" he said to her

little baby Cora mewed loudly trying to figure out what the sudden tention in the room  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:46 am
Sophie hummed to Cora a bit trying to calm her as she stroked her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:17 pm
Cora started to quiet down, finnaly grasping Sophies hand smiling

Seraph sat down in a chair, Cresil in the one across the room

Charoum walked over to the wolf "We never got your name, if you will, can you tell us?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:33 pm
She watched Cora and nuzzled her  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games