Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:57 am
ooc:// dont need 2 get me everything .. dnt wanan cost you so much. but i definetley need my eyes and fur back  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:57 am
ooc:// xp
Navo smiled and kissed her again"what are we going to do today hun?" he asked curiously...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:58 am
" I don't know. Kinda revolves around the two of them now."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:16 pm
Kuro popped out of nowhere looking for something to eat. "Oh, I know what we can do today!" He raised his arm in the air to suggest something.  

kuromeruneko

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 pm
He put his arm down and opened the fridge getting some milk. He poured some into a cup and put it back. He gulped some down and put it on the table. "How about we go clothing shopping for the twins? They have some really cute baby stores in the mall." He stretched out his shirt. "I might need to go shopping too."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:45 pm
Navo looked at Sophie"that sounds good, dont you think hun"he asked curiously and pet Kuro's head...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:53 pm
"Hmm you got bigger Kuro when's your birthday?" " That sounds good."

(( hehe freebie time??))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 pm
Kuro smiled happily, "Hooray! I'll go get my money" He ran upstairs and dug into his draw to get his wallet. He ran back down," So when do we leave?"  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:02 pm
" Shhhh. Sleeping babies."
" Let me go get dressed and then we will leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:07 pm
Navo sat on the couch, as all he had to do was throw on a t-shirt. He chuckled to himself and waited for everyone else. He looked around the house..
ooc:// I might get you your fur and eyes Enchantress razz it would throw me back about 150k <.<  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:10 pm
She slipped on jean and a top and flung on baby front pack placing the cubs inside.

ooc:// preety pwease with lots of yummy coookies on top????! ill pay you back ^ ^ if u want eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:21 pm
ooc:// *shrugs* o.o I said I was thinking about it... >.< so troublesome of a problem....
Navo laid back onto the couch nearly falling back asleep as he woke himself up again and looked around the room...."cant be here all day"he chuckled...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:22 pm
ooc:// ok .... 3nodding sweatdrop

" No you can't ," grabed his arm pulling him up.
" Shopping."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:30 pm
Enchantress of the Forest
She lowered him into the lake.
" hehe now all clean."

"Your hoorrible" he shook himself dry then his fur puffed "Damn"

((I have 20k if I knew I would have give it..I don't need gold anymore))  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:31 pm
"Oh Yeah" He tugged on Sophie's shirt, remembering the question she asked him earlier. "My birthday is on November 6th!" He looked at the two cubs,"Can I hold one of them? I promise I'll be extra careful"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games