Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the45spenc

3,300 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:09 pm
Name: Day
Hobbies: online gaming, anime, manga, youtube, and eating sweets while watching movies with my friends and animals
Mood: happy to be invited into a guild! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:35 pm
hufflepuff17
Name: Day
Hobbies: online gaming, anime, manga, youtube, and eating sweets while watching movies with my friends and animals
Mood: happy to be invited into a guild! heart
Hufflepuff, Harry Potter fan too. Welcome and ask me if you want to chat about HP or any anime fandoms we have in common.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

the45spenc

3,300 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:40 pm
Hufflepuff, Harry Potter fan too. Welcome and ask me if you want to chat about HP or any anime fandoms we have in common.
Thanks I LOVE Harry Potter its not a hobby but a life style!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:46 pm
Sid the Bear
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Hi Blue! It's not too late to finish college. My previous supervisor had 4 kids (2 teen girls and 2 younger boys) when she finished her designation and she's around your age.

Why thank you ^_^ I may just try to go back one day heart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Starfighter34

Spirited Treasure-Seeker

7,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Team Player 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:26 pm
Name: Eric
Hobbies: reading, anime and manga, and drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:43 pm
hufflepuff17

Welcome Day! What kind of sweets do you usually have with your friends?

Starfighter34

Hello Eric. Welcome to the guild!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

the45spenc

3,300 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:56 pm
Sid the Bear
hufflepuff17

Welcome Day! What kind of sweets do you usually have with your friends?

Starfighter34

Hello Eric. Welcome to the guild!

Hewo! I love to bake for my friends, so we eat pumpkin bread, chocolate strawberries, and home made rice crispies  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:15 pm
Name: Jessica
Hobbies: Drawing, karaoke, Gaia  

RamenDoodles

High-functioning Noob

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ReddywhipPanda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Name: Sarah
Hobbies: Trumpet, trombone, bugle, ocarina, writing, drawing, running, tennis, quiz bowl, video games, cosplay, and role playing  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:56 pm
Name: Chelsi
Hobbies: Crafting ( Sewing, Knitting, Crocheting, Perlerbeads, etc ), cosplaying, gaming, roleplaying, reading ( most fantasy/fiction and manga ), hoarding miscellaneous objects, meowing ( because I`m secretly a cat ), watching anime ( or anything on Netflix ), chatting, doing puzzles, general tomfoolery . . .

Hello Everyone, I`m CPG___x.
You can refer to me as CPG or by my actual name, or any nickname really. I love nicknames ~
I`ve been on Gaia for . . . I believe about 8-9 years. yikes
I really enjoying chatting so please feel free to randomly message me or quote me somewhere to chat :3
You can often find me in the RP forums, but I really enjoy the GD & CB, and puzzle rooms as well.
I AM in college right now so bare with me if I disappear from time to time without notice.
If you play any online games such as League, let`s play together !

Thank you Sid for inviting me.
I look forward to interacting with you all
Meow ~(^=・・=^)

sneep snop

Ferocious Marshmallow

19L4dyh4wk73

Demonic Hunter

22,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:48 am
Name: Nadine
Age: 41 (can't believe I've been on this site 10 yrs so far lol)
Hobbies: Video gaming on the Pc (Rift, Guild Wars 2, WoW), video gaming on the PS3, Xbox360/XboxOne. Love anime, some RP'ing and spending time gaming with my kids & husband.

Thanks for the invite to the guild. This is my usual active time on here, between family time, gaming & the kids playing basketball & other sports, my evenings are pretty busy lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:48 pm
Name: Kortney
Hobbies: Reading manga, Elfquest & thriller/horror novels, gaming, watching horror movies and napping. I'm taking a break on anime for a while.

Just waiting for Omega Ruby to come out. I'm playing Fantasy Life while I wait. I don't know exactly what I did to get invited but thank you for doing so.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:20 pm
RamenDoodles
Name: Jessica
Hobbies: Drawing, karaoke, Gaia

Welcome, Jessica! Enjoy the guild!

ReddywhipPanda
Name: Sarah
Hobbies: Trumpet, trombone, bugle, ocarina, writing, drawing, running, tennis, quiz bowl, video games, cosplay, and role playing

Hello, Sarah! You sure have many interesting hobbies!

CPG___x

A belated welcome, CPG! And you're very welcome! Glad you could join us~

ladyhawk30
Hobbies: Video gaming on the Pc (Rift, Guild Wars 2, WoW), video gaming on the PS3, Xbox360/XboxOne. Love anime, some RP'ing and spending time gaming with my kids & husband.

Thanks for the invite to the guild. This is my usual active time on here, between family time, gaming & the kids playing basketball & other sports, my evenings are pretty busy lol

Hello, Nadine! I'm glad you can find time being so busy to come onto Gaia and have some time to yourself. How old are your kids?

Rona055
Name: Kortney
Hobbies: Reading manga, Elfquest & thriller/horror novels, gaming, watching horror movies and napping. I'm taking a break on anime for a while.

Just waiting for Omega Ruby to come out. I'm playing Fantasy Life while I wait. I don't know exactly what I did to get invited but thank you for doing so.

Welcome to the guild, Kortney! Napping is always a nice hobby, haha....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:28 am
Sid the Bear
ladyhawk30

Hello, Nadine! I'm glad you can find time being so busy to come onto Gaia and have some time to yourself. How old are your kids?

Thanks for the welcome, Sid the Bear! =) My oldest daughter will be 18 on Thursday (they really grow up so fast!). My second daughter is 13. My youngest son is 9. My husband and I are currently expecting our fourth (and final) child in March and it's a boy.  

19L4dyh4wk73

Demonic Hunter

22,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 pm
ladyhawk30

Thanks for the welcome, Sid the Bear! =) My oldest daughter will be 18 on Thursday (they really grow up so fast!). My second daughter is 13. My youngest son is 9. My husband and I are currently expecting our fourth (and final) child in March and it's a boy.

Jeez...that sounds like a handful! Teens are sometimes hard to deal with....and a baby needs constant attention...I don't think I'll have the energy to handle all that and still go online in the evening...good for you~  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games