Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:01 pm
"Don't look at me like that." Drake said to Bly, affectionately stroking him. "And I'm not sure that your mum would want you on the couch."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 pm
Bly whined to be petted-he enjoyed the attention.

Yoki snapped at Bly from where she was which brought he head up to full attention. They seemed to conmmune with one another for a moment. Eventually Yoki seemed to give up but Bly jumped down and approached her. He nudged and licked her while she acted like she didn't care. Then he settled down beside her.

((Maybe there will be puppies.........))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 pm
[lol Drake's running off with one or two if they do razz he'll kidnap 'em xd ]

Drake smiled.
"Whipped." he commented about Bly and then laughed to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:22 pm
((lol...dog-napper....brb))  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:50 pm
((I can see Yoki coming after him.....))

Bly nuzzled Yoki again. She allowed him to rest his head on her and she dozed off. Bly glanced at Drake-a twinkle in his eye as if he knew something he and the others didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm
"It's a worrying day when even the dogs have relationship issues." he commented with a smile, putting his feet up on the coffee table and trying to neaten up his hair. he supposed he shoudl take a shower, but he was still in happily-lazy mode.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Bly yawned and dozed.

In the the bedroom Koko reched out for Drake. She slowly awoke when she got nothing but air. Her eyes fluttered open and stared at an empty bed. She frowned for a moment before stretching. She remained laying there though and blushed when she replayed what happened in her mind.

((I'm in class so posts might get delayed...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 pm
[Ughhh, I'm all shaken. My friend is sending me Slender Man pictures and videos. Dx ]

"Morning," Judith said, looking at Drake as he sat down. His hair was a mess, she smirked knowing what went on when she was gone.
"My date, if you want to call it that, went perfectly." She said, blushing a bit.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 am
"So our machinations worked perfectly." he smiled, happy it had gone well.
"So, did you figure out how old he is? It's kind of hilarious: i bet he feels like a cradle snatcher when really you're old enough to be his grandmother.!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:32 am
((Slender Man?))

Koko took a moment to glance at the time. Still a couple hours before she had to get up and open the shop. She gave a small yawn and hundled under the covers still feeling quite blissful. She couldn't decide whether to get up now and shower or just stay in bed where his scent still lingered.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 am
[It's this monster thing, I'm not really sure. I wasn't scared until she sent me a close-up picture of him where he's inside someone's house and in the camera's face.]

Judith laughed.
"Yeah, he was really worried about that. He's 38." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 am
Drake smiled.
"Heh I bet. Well often a woman prefers an older man." he shrugged and looked over her. "Are you taking it further? Though I imagine you'll have to fabricate an excuse for not going out in the day, as ever. I find that one of the most irritating aspects of vampirism, aside form the eternal damnation of course." he laughed with a slight hint of bitterness and leant back, putting his arms behind his head.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:47 am
Not being able to fall back to sleep, Koko sat up and glanced about the room. She wrapped a sheet around her as she got up to clean up the bed room a bit-a bit slow in her movements though being still sore from her first time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 am
[argh i forget the layout of the shop XD]

Drake glanced upwards as he heard Koko moving about and smiled a little to himself.
"Hmn, sleeping beauty's awake. I wonder if I can somehow get into the shower before her? She's closer, but I could floor her with leaping tackle straight out of a rugby game. I think I'd win." he chuckled  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 am
((Should I make a layout? lol))

Koko picked up her clothes and put them in a pile. Then rested at the edge of the bed. She saw her hair was a mess again and once more had to fix-this time putting it pony-tail that fell loosely to one side.

Sometimes she considered cutting her hair....at times it seemed like a lot of work to keep under control.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games