Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:00 pm
---Carol smiled and greeted the newly arriving house elves. Now that Yvonne had gotten her out of her shell, she was freely speaking and communicating with the other beings in the room. Her smile was bright and welcoming as she waved and said her hellos to those around her. Her book was closed and sitting on the chair she had just been sitting in before.---

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:16 pm
Socks gave Glimmer a huge smile. "Oh, yes! Helping the young misters and misses! Very glad to do it, indeed! Very bright, very young they are!" Socks was feeling a lot less shy now and greeted some of the other house elves in her surrounding.  

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

10moonymhrivertam

Quotable Borg

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 am
Just then, the painting swung open again to reveal another elf, who looked somewhat nervous and rather shy, large ears and feet appearing to get in her way as she walked. She stepped in and shut the painting quietly behind her. She was reluctant to announce her introduction, so she tried to find some authoritative-looking to introduce herself to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 pm
A timid looking elf made her way to the kitchen to start her first day of working at Hogwarts. She had heard many stories about it from family and wanted to work there ever since she was little. "I hope I make a good impression" she thought to herself. She stopped in the hall to make sure her ears looked nice and her clothes were just right. All she needed to do now was get to the kitchen and find someone in charge to introduce herself.  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

10moonymhrivertam

Quotable Borg

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:55 pm
The first new Elf didn't have much luck, but she noticed another Elf wandering around and meandered over. "Hi....I'm Gylfie," she smiled, sticking out a hand for the other Elf to shake. "I think all the masters and mistresses are outside, on the ground. Why don't we go see if we can find them under the Event Forum?" Gylfie said, looking timid but doing her best to try and be friendly, all the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 pm
She took her hadn in hers and shook it. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Lexi," she smiled back. "Outside you say well I must of missed them. Was too busy enojoying the sight of the castel when I got here," she giggled a little. "Shall we make our way there together?"  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

10moonymhrivertam

Quotable Borg

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:38 pm
"Sure!" Gylfie grinned. "I missed it at first, too, by the way, but then one of the Hufflepuff mistresses told me where to go. So....let's go!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm
She smiled a bit goofy Elf grin at Gylfie. "Yes, lets go"  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:35 pm
An elf walked into the kitchens closing the painting behind her. She has a relatively smaller nose than most house elves, her large silvery eyes twinkled slightly as she looked around at the busy kitchen before her. She grabbed her fingers with her opposite hand while taking a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 pm
While taking her deep breath she also took in her surroundings. The little elf had never seen so many others working steadily, this place is so much different than where she did her previous duties. She wasn't really sure where to begin, or what she should start doing.

"Had the other elves been assigned to certain parts of the castle..or were most things done on a whim? Don't be silly if there wasn't some sort of assigned duties how would everything get done properly," she thought to herself.

The elf continued to slowly walk through the kitchen thinking she could use this time to learn the area a bit more starting with the kitchen; this was a large castle and she didn't to go getting herself lost.  

monkey2979

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:37 pm
A small shy elf slowly walked through the painting into the busy kitchen. She watched in awe as she saw the busy elves, she was never one to speak out. She stayed in the corner by the painting wondering what she should do...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:12 pm
The elf continued through the kitchen. She couldn't help but think that it smelled very wonderful. The hustle and bustle around her was somehow soothing. She thought to herself it was a good thing to explore this grandeur; she wanted to be ready when she got her duties and she didn't want to upset the headmaster, since they were kind enough to take her in.

She continued through the kitchen and looked for possibilites to keep herself occupied.  

KittyNatBart

Quotable Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:13 am
A new House elf, Katya, quietly crept into the school. She straightened her clothes, and patted her ears self conciously. This was to be her first day in the school kitchens, and she was quite a bit worried. Well, not REALLY. She had heard only good things about the school, and the way that the House Elves were treated there. But still, the first day ANYWHERE made her a bit nervous, so what could be expected?

She walked into the kitchen, arms shaking, and saw all the other house elves. She looked around at the other Elves, and made a tiny wave. "Hello. Can anyone tell me what I should do?" The tiny elf squeaked. She patted her ear for good luck, as she always did. She had a good feeling about this...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:43 pm
Alex stumbled in behind a tiny elf who was curiously patting her ear. She looked around the beautiful kitchens to see several elves working tirelessly to prepare delicious food. Alex watched them intently so she could try to figure out what she was supposed to do. Alex hated not knowing what to do.  

alexx1818

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:15 pm
As the tiny elf walked around the inner part of the kitchen she began trying to recall the things she was told about how things were run in the castle. It was a lot to take in all at once but she had confidence that she was up to the task. There were so many things that could be done, it was no wonder there was so many elves. So many classrooms, halls, and chambers to maintain, not to mention keeping up with the cooking and care for the students.

The thought of all the students made her back stiffen. She wasn't used to being around humans much and wasn't really sure how one would act around them here. The elf was used to being neither seen or heard as the best policy; not only that but if contact happened then to quickly bow and clear the way. She considered to keep up with this until she learned differently.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games