Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:01 pm

~Dives through an open window and lands in a roll~

"Heya furs! Don't mind me...I'm just being a big goof. Ah'm in a good mood tonight! Happy...Hyper...Horny...Fear me!"

~Flops down onto his couch~

"What's up guys? Did I miss anything?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:01 pm

Vashyyk
DoomNeko
blondeangelkitty
A big fluffy cloud appears, *ello*

*waves and gets smacked behind the head by Vashyyk*
Hiy-ooowwwie! >_O;;

*oogles for a bit, then makes a small fort with his pillows and starts bombarding Vashyyk with candy bars that were hidden in the aformentionned pillows*

CANDY *jumps from behind couch catching candy bars and shoving them inside afformentioned couch*

*pounce-tackles Vashyyk while he tries to catch the bars and rolls around on the floor with him, trying to pin his shoulders to the floor*

Sonya Khatsworth

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:10 pm

Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty
ok, pounces on Vashyyk and smacks him with a giant stuffed duck filled with duck feathers and other things

oh that's it, it's on now! *grabs giant squeaky banana* ok wait *puffs it up with some more air and closes* ok now *starts hitting you with it (not hard) cuasing it to make a very annoying squeaky noise*

Reaches for squicky banana, grabs it from you runs over to a hose and fills it with water. Then begins squirting you with it hehe you needed a shower today
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:12 pm

Blaze Starwind

"Heya furs! Don't mind me...I'm just being a big goof. Ah'm in a good mood tonight! Happy...Hyper...Horny...Fear me!"

Hey come join the fun, were just all gaining up on Vashyyk, laughs loudly fills a bucket with ice cubes and cold water and begins to chase after Vashyyk

Blondeangelkitty

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:13 pm

blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty
ok, pounces on Vashyyk and smacks him with a giant stuffed duck filled with duck feathers and other things

oh that's it, it's on now! *grabs giant squeaky banana* ok wait *puffs it up with some more air and closes* ok now *starts hitting you with it (not hard) cuasing it to make a very annoying squeaky noise*

Reaches for squicky banana, grabs it from you runs over to a hose and fills it with water. Then begins squirting you with it hehe you needed a shower today

no I think you do *claws banana cuasing it to explode and launch water everywhere*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:13 pm

Blaze Starwind

Don't have to tell me twice!! *turns tail and runs in right angles from Blaze-san*

*waves during his travels about the room to vash et al*

ParoX

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:14 pm

ok well as fun as this has been, furries i'm calling it a night, hugs for all, night. Have fun. Vashkky it was fun, next time no escape, begins to purr and jumps back on floofy cloud and floats away. wink
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:14 pm

Blaze Starwind

no not much, all of us are hyper tonight

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:15 pm

blondeangelkitty
ok well as fun as this has been, furries i'm calling it a night, hugs for all, night. Have fun. Vashkky it was fun, next time no escape, begins to purr and jumps back on floofy cloud and floats away. wink

*watches blonde angel float away on her floofy cloud*

o.o

Gotta get me one of those! *swishes his tail* biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:16 pm

DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
blondeangelkitty
A big fluffy cloud appears, *ello*

*waves and gets smacked behind the head by Vashyyk*
Hiy-ooowwwie! >_O;;

*oogles for a bit, then makes a small fort with his pillows and starts bombarding Vashyyk with candy bars that were hidden in the aformentionned pillows*

CANDY *jumps from behind couch catching candy bars and shoving them inside afformentioned couch*

*pounce-tackles Vashyyk while he tries to catch the bars and rolls around on the floor with him, trying to pin his shoulders to the floor*

hmm deja vu *glares at blaze* *keeps rolling around the floor until finally pinning doom* mauahahahah! *baps with pillow and runs*

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:16 pm

Blaze Starwind

*waltzes over and sits on one of the couch arms*
Just bein' hype and having an all out war ^^;
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:17 pm

DoomNeko
Blaze Starwind

*waves to doom on his 12 mile long run from Blaze* Oi! biggrin

o.o... What happened to your shirt!?

ParoX

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:18 pm

DoomNeko
Blaze Starwind

*pounces and runs off*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:21 pm

~Nods as he straps on some heavy-duty goggles~

"Just in case Vashy tries to spray me. So...We're all just running around like idiots? I have a better idea..."

~Begins to setup a mini-bar infront of his couch~

"I'm thinkin' more along the lines of...Par-tay!"

Blaze Starwind

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:21 pm

ParoX
DoomNeko
Blaze Starwind

*waves to doom on his 12 mile long run from Blaze* Oi! biggrin

o.o... What happened to your shirt!?

Eeep!
*falls over as Vashyyk pounces him, then gets up*

Um, shirt? I'd put one on but the inventory will only let me put one piece of clothing ^^;
Durned glitch >_O;;
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games