Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 pm
"Coming right up." He says with a nod before walking to the fridge and opening it to look around in it. He pulls the ham and shrugs. "I found the ham, but I couldn't find any knife in there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:14 pm
Mira chuckled "The knife would be in one of the drawers.Probably the one closest to the stove." She continued to mix the eggs in the bowl, adding a little salt and pepper.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:43 pm
Oblen glances at all the drawers. He shrugs his shoulders, opening the one closest to the stove and digs around until finding a nice knife. He pushes the drawer closed with his stomach. "Ok... got them... now what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Get a plate from the cupboard bedside you and slice the ham.Then hand them here.." She set the pan on the stove and turned it on before pouring the eggs into it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:45 am
Oblen nods with a smile before grabbing a plate from the cupboard and swiftly and easily slicing up the ham. He then sets it on the counter next to Mira. "All sliced up..." He says with a smile. He knew how to cut, slice, and hack meat easily, swiftly, and efficaintly from the years of experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:29 pm
Mira slipped a few slices of ham into the frying pan with the eggs.Letting them cook she grabbed the bread from the bread box and put a few slices into the toaster.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:01 pm
Oblen grabs a small slice of ham and pops it into his mouth with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 pm
Mira chuckled and caught the toast as it popped out and handed it to him "your supposed to wait until it cooked." She smiled and divided the eggs and ham evenly onto two plates.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Oblen looks down to the toast he was given and shrugs his shoulders. "Well, it looked good... and... yeah." He looks over the toast before shrugging his shoulders. "This toast... uh... ready to eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:32 pm
Mira set the plates on the table and grabbed some forks and knives "Yeah, unless you want butter or jelly on it."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:24 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "You... you got your own toast as well, right?... I could eat it with butter or jelly, or just bare myself... "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I'm not really into toast.Unless it's freanch teast but I'm too lazy to make that right now." She pulled the butter and jelly out of the frig before sitting down at the table.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Suit yourself." He says as he takes the butter and jelly and a knife. He looks at the butter and jelly before using the knife to take up a sum of butter to spread it thickly over one peice of toast. He then uses the same knife to take a sum of the jelly to spread it thickly over the other peice. He then puts the two peices of toast together to form a bit of a butter and jelly toast sandwhich. He puts it on his plate to ask "You positive you don't want any toast?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm
Mira held back a small smile and nodded slightly "I'm sure." She pucked up her fork and started to eat her scrambled eggs.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm
Obeln shrugs before picking up and biting into the 'sandwhich', which began to drip jelly and butter onto his plate already, due to the tick amount on. He smiles, swallowing to say "Ok... but you don't know what you're missing."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games