Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:25 pm
Katie stands there, waiting for Summer to approach the teacher.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 am
*Emilyanne enters the library quietly, and marvels at all of the books. She quickly notices all of the dust and cobwebs on the bookshelves.*
"Wow... these shelves are so dirty!"
*She puts some wood cleaning polish on her rag and gets to work cleaning the shelves and desks, making sure not to disturb the studying students.*
"There we go! Good as new!"
*She looks at her reflection briefly in the now-shiny finished wood, smiles, and then heads back to the kitchens.*  

-stargazer lilies-

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:22 am
Rayne taps Emilyanne and the shoulder before she reaches the door,
"Nice job, thise books look spiffy!!"
She nods at the little elf and heads back o her common room.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:04 pm
*Summer swallowed once, then headed for Professor Algorith's table. She loved the batty old teacher, thought of her as a grandmother-of-sorts... so it wouldn't be too difficult to talk to her.*

Hello Professor. Lovely day, huh? Although I suppose it isn't so lovely, considering the fights that have been going on today...

*Summer said, hoping that her teacher's curiousity would lead Professor Algorith to ask "what fights" so that she could nonchalantly mention the two professors.*

[[hope that didnt seem like godmodding]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith looks up at her favorite student, and smiles. "Fighting?"
[[Nah, I don't mind that kind.
Have you guys listened to Harry and the Potters?
They are soo funny!]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:22 pm
Lila elf walks in to the library with a rag and cleaning supplies. "My, it is dusty in here!" She gets right to work, dusting the bookshelves, but making sure to avoid the books. When she is done with all the bookshelves she moves on to the tables where a few students are working. "I is really sorry, but you must move for a moment while I dust." She quickly finishes and lets the students get back to work. "Lila elf thinks the library looks much better, doesn't it!?"

iStarrLight

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:32 pm
::Watches Summer talk to the Professor!::  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 pm
iStarrLight
Lila elf walks in to the library with a rag and cleaning supplies. "My, it is dusty in here!" She gets right to work, dusting the bookshelves, but making sure to avoid the books. When she is done with all the bookshelves she moves on to the tables where a few students are working. "I is really sorry, but you must move for a moment while I dust." She quickly finishes and lets the students get back to work. "Lila elf thinks the library looks much better, doesn't it!?"

((ooc not to be mean or any thing but the house elves are supposed to do their jobs with out disturbing the students or the teachers))
*looks up from studing my book of spells to see summer talking with the professor from history of magic*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:46 pm
[[James, elves can do that. She's just role playing, and she really didn't disturb anyone.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 pm
::Looks at Katie after hearing Professor Algorith say "fighting".:: "Hope she'll know whats going on!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GranD--LexoN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 pm
"Good Day ma'am!" *realize that i'm noisy* redface "grand here to clean"
*thinking*
"Oh, almost forgot...."
*pulls out a cleaning solution then rub it to the curtains*
"Whew,that'll be fine"
*brings out a piece of cloth and put a wood cleaning polish*
"Tables are next."
*wiping the tables and chairs*
"Err miss can you please moved aside a little for a moment grand would like to clean that area" *Rub...Rub...Rub...*
"thank you miss"
*walks out the Library*
"alrighty! I'm done cleaning!" biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 pm
*Summer clears her throat.*

Yes, m'am. Fighting. Two professors got into a rather heated argument in the back of the library only an hour ago... Professor Beroliza and Professor Scarborough.

*She swallowed again, hoping her teacher wouldn't think she was trying to find information...even though she was.*

Do you know why they would fight like that? I've never known any of the professors to have any problems with eachother... not that bad anyway...

*She nonchalantly picks at a piece of lint on her robe and flicks it to the floor while she waits for Professor Algorith. She was basically a master at finding information... she'd grown used to do doing so.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image
"Hm, yes, I've quite noticed that too. I must say, they both have interesting histories from what I've seen. They have both come from the alternate schools in Europe. I shall ask them more."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm
Katie overhears the conversation. She walks over. "Alternate schools? Well that might have something to do with it." Katie extends her hand. "I'm Katie Rowanspurgen. My aunt taught potions last year, but...... well, she got rather ill and er-.... Anyway, I don't think that we were ever properly introduced. I assume that you met Prof. Ro last term?" She asks.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 pm
"Hello Katie, I'm Professor Algorith. I teach A History of Magic. Oh yes, your Aunt really was nice. Why I must say, my god daughter is a Ravenclaw here, are you acquainted? And again I must say, they both have very shady histories."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games