Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:14 pm
Ice Queen
Before I jump on the bandwagon (and I might even if you say yes, just for the extra bonus trying gets you) I need to know if running the BotB is considered a major role, or if going to Thanksgiving Land as a solo mission is considered a major role. Because the last thing I wanna do is try and nudge someone out of a role that Roch shouldn't have.

Oh no those are your own PERSONAL PLOTS! A major role is something a GM brought you into, for example getting an Insanity affliction, or getting abducted into a Faction, etc etc! Larger things! Even though now we've lifted that rule so anyone can try, within reason!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:15 pm
iStoleYurVamps
MAKING SURE

With the rp bonus points from the xmas pony crown thing I have a minor snag. Frost was oocly y2 for a day when I entered the first rp. All other days and threads he was y3. Idk if I can do bonus points?

JUST WANT TO BE SURE.

That's fine you can add them on!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 pm
demon_pachabel
Question about the 'Fear Brought Back Via Lair Tasks' stuff and the new Horseman lair abodes - Does the FEAR brought back from the Lair tasks for the Orb count towards this total?

As long as it was a { LAIR TASK } and a prp task and not from my own GM ORP then yes it does count !  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:26 pm
Sorry, requoting this since I never heard anything and I'm worried it maybe got lost ;; plz halpl

I also added a few things based on recent plot events~

So I have a new Horseman who will be coming in to play pretty soon, and I'm kind of flummoxed about where to start with her, since there isn't really any kind of start-up guide for Horsemen. Let me break it down into numbered questions here:

1.) Where would my Horseman have been this whole time? Assigned to a Lair, I would assume? Would it be feasible for a Horseman to have been in a remote Lair at the time of the Four Isles getting destroyed and have only just now found the survivors in Halloween? Or would it be possible for her to have BEEN killed and then returned as of events in the most recent meta-ish RP? owo

2.) How would she get from this far-away Lair to Halloween? A portal? Idk?

3.) As far as Distortion goes, would it be something she'd go through after arriving in Halloween Town? Or would it be assumed to have happened previously? idk?  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 am
Okay, strange question--If Fai can manage to pick up one of those mirrors into distortion without looking at it, can he carry it around with him? He's just the sort of idiot to keep going into trance for the hell of it, once he realizes what's happened OTL

"Fai is knocked out with the mirror again..."

"Third time this week, just walk around him." sort of thing.

((That and I think he's going to be a blast to AU<33))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm
I think it's overlooked?
Meegane

More question. So there are two posts about growth.
Which should we follow?

The one in growth slot?
OR
The student growth guide?

Thank you!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:58 pm
This might be a slightly off-topic question, or at least a more minipet-oriented one ^^;

I was wondering, what should one do if they want to commission an SE from a certain artist, but that artist doesn't currently and/or rarely have slots open?? ... Would it be possible to work out a commission, or does one absolutely HAVE to wait til that person specifically opens slots?? ... I didn't know where else to ask, so I thought I would ask here first! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:50 pm
Reeshie Hack
I noticed that FEAR abilities no longer have to be approved (Yeah, I know, I'm behind XD), but I was wondering, what about natural abilities?

We're fairly lenient about upgraded natural abilities as far as approval goes (since I forget that thread even exists for months on end) however, if you plan on making a new natural ability for your character, I still reccommend IMing or PMing myself or another admin to give an ok on it. This is to make sure you dont have to go back and nerf or retcon the ability if someone notices something problematic about it (too powerful, not fitting the species, etcetc) ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:04 pm
Sosiqui
Sorry, requoting this since I never heard anything and I'm worried it maybe got lost ;; plz halpl

I also added a few things based on recent plot events~

So I have a new Horseman who will be coming in to play pretty soon, and I'm kind of flummoxed about where to start with her, since there isn't really any kind of start-up guide for Horsemen. Let me break it down into numbered questions here:

1.) Where would my Horseman have been this whole time? Assigned to a Lair, I would assume? Would it be feasible for a Horseman to have been in a remote Lair at the time of the Four Isles getting destroyed and have only just now found the survivors in Halloween? Or would it be possible for her to have BEEN killed and then returned as of events in the most recent meta-ish RP? owo

2.) How would she get from this far-away Lair to Halloween? A portal? Idk?

3.) As far as Distortion goes, would it be something she'd go through after arriving in Halloween Town? Or would it be assumed to have happened previously? idk?

1) She would have been to a Lair yes. It's possible that when she goes back to find the Isle's busted, some parts of it are being restored through Distortion. She could then encounter a NPC horsemen who fills her in and brings her into Halloween, or who drags her back to Halloween and has a PC character or somesuch fill her in on the infos.

Otherwiiiise if your horseman had been killed she would have respawned a lot sooner. XD ;;; I think Scenario #1 would work out best.

2) She could return to the Isles only to find them destroyed as mentioned in #1. Horsemen have ~Distortion Portals~ that Medea set up. Horsemen can't make these themselves, but they can use them!

3) She would be initiated into Distortion by Medea on arrival.

Ice Queen
Okay, strange question--If Fai can manage to pick up one of those mirrors into distortion without looking at it, can he carry it around with him? He's just the sort of idiot to keep going into trance for the hell of it, once he realizes what's happened OTL

"Fai is knocked out with the mirror again..."

"Third time this week, just walk around him." sort of thing.

((That and I think he's going to be a blast to AU<33))

Unless it's directly referred to as an artifact it cannot be picked up. Distortion items are bound to that reality only -- the only things you can pick up are things that don't belong there.

ie, you go into one and drop your package of gum. You can reclaim your pack of gum but not the awesome distortion hairdryer of doom that it landed on.

Meegane
I think it's overlooked?
Meegane

More question. So there are two posts about growth.
Which should we follow?

The one in growth slot?
OR
The student growth guide?

Thank you!

Follow either guide. I've clarified the information in both to match. <3

xoxomenai
This might be a slightly off-topic question, or at least a more minipet-oriented one ^^;

I was wondering, what should one do if they want to commission an SE from a certain artist, but that artist doesn't currently and/or rarely have slots open?? ... Would it be possible to work out a commission, or does one absolutely HAVE to wait til that person specifically opens slots?? ... I didn't know where else to ask, so I thought I would ask here first! Thank you!

You need to wait for that certain artist to open slots, as slots also cover the cert/upload/said mini being hosted on our servers. You can certainly commission the artist off of minis, however it would be just for art and not a usable mini.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:58 am
Ok this was a spontaneous random question I had and I have a burning need to know the answer even though it doesn't affect anything... yet : D

Is there like... a little Chanukkah neighborhood or anything somewhere in Xmasland? If so, can you give me a general description of it?  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:02 am
Yes there is a section ~ ITS VERY CHANUKKAH THEME'D ~ ! You can fill in some of the blanks as for description, just be sure that it's holiday-relevant and not super offensive ~ !  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:58 pm
Say someone uses the Barrier fear, defends you, or uses runic barriers on your character. If you use Gambler's Chance, does the recoil damage get negated/lowered by the defense or does it calculate as normal?  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:03 pm
Quick question - yes or no should do....

Has the horsemen ways of buying land changed from tokens to something akin to rp points?

-- I found This but ... idk if that's what I'm looking for or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 pm
Ol-j-man
Say someone uses the Barrier fear, defends you, or uses runic barriers on your character. If you use Gambler's Chance, does the recoil damage get negated/lowered by the defense or does it calculate as normal?

Defense negates it, but if you crit then don't blame me if you accidentally chop someone's arms off. Not naming any names here or anything *cough*REP*cough*

TEAMWORK IS MAGIC!  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm
About the 30k double points event: Do the Halloween Town ORPs count?

edit: answer get

The Contractor we know as Zoo
OH YES
biggrin THEY DO
halloween town orps can count as well!!
as long as you start counting now

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games