Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:25 pm

User Image

Looking: Adorable!
Feeling: Excited!
Thinking: I Feel So Popular!
Doing: Making Friends and Munching Sugar Quills

Minn smiled at the first year girl beside her, feeling happy someone had opted to sit with her. Then Crash the Keeper sat besides her, asking about tryouts and saying not to go easy on him. "I won't, don't you worry 'bout that! I've been training extra hard this summer, and with the Hufflepuff Captain too! I have this one for sure!" She nodded, her hair bouncing in rhythm. The girl munched again on her sugary treat, then looked at the First year, who had said her name was Coffee, or... Hoffman? "My little brother likes Coffee. Or... he likes to say coffee. My older brother drinks coffee like it's his source of life." She giggled, then slid out a few extra sugar quills and offered them to the three sitting beside her. It wasn't often she had people to sit with, after all!

User Image
{OoC:}
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:44 pm

When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Tanya blushed when she realized what she had just done but grinned anyway as the first year obviously didn't think anything of it. At the mention of her bowtie her grin widened as she fingered it lightly. "Thanks! I thought I'd try to be a little different this year." she replied with a shrug. Soon two upperclassmen came to join them, one she sort of recognized from the Quidditch team, and the other she'd really never met before. Which was sort of weird considering they were in the same house and all. When they introduced themselves she felt like smacking herself for being so rude to run over and compliment her without offering up a name at least. Tanya stretched out a hand with a sheepish smile, "Tanya Cherri, sorry for the rather...odd welcome from before."

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Greycast

Miss Gryffindork

Essy ze Ninja

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: Leo, Hoffman, Crash, and MinnThinking: Stupid stupid stupid!OOC:
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Crash blinked hesitantly; he recoiled backwards a bit when he realized that one of the younger Gryffindor girls had already engaged the young first year. He didn’t want to overwhelm her. Hell, he still remembered the day that Olyvia had been sent to the hospital wing because she fainted, or had a panic attack, or something. That was the day he realized her sister was Catlin, that silver-haired snake. That was a detail he cetainly hadn’t forgotten... Just in case. Still, would it be rude to stop talking, knowing she was talking to someone else? Or, would it be rude to not to stop? Since, they were all in a conversation now? He blinked again, his palms felt sweaty. Crash just needed to stop thinking.

”Oyeah? Badass,” Crash commented idly, smiling vividly as Minn hinted at her summer of quidditch training. ”I can’t wait to see what you got.”

Crash tilted his head a bit to the side when the first year had stuttered. His brow rose and then he shrugged. He swore he thought her said coughman, but Minn had heard coffee? No, he remembered her from the sorting. It was Hoffman, wasn’t it? But she already told him, he can’t ask again! Right..? ”Welcome to Hogwarts, yo. Gryffindor’s pretty fun, everyone’s real nice, too.” And as if on cue, Minn had offered a sugarquill and Crash tried to ignore the rumble in his stomach. Would it be rude to say no? Or would it be rude to take it?

Damn, stupid, ironic politeness. Aaaaah, screw it, yo. He thought and smiled. ”Thanks.” Gently picking a blue sugarquill from her extended hand he munched on it happily. When Tanya greeted herself, he offered the wave of his hand in greeting, the sugar already melting in his mouth. She must have been a first year, last year, he realized, since he had only just caught her name.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast
Yukina101
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:53 pm

User Image
User Image

Alexandria's eyes darted onto David. "I think I'll give it another shot," she said with a nod to answer the seeker's question; however, she hadn't any idea whether or not Theo was going to try out. Maybe he would, but his chances of making the team were probably going to be just as crappy as last year. It wasn't like Alex's chances of making the team were much better. After all, the second year only made the last reserve position. When Xavier showed up and mentioned getting away with pranks, a sly smile spread across the girl's lips. "Hope you wouldn't mind if I joined you?" she asked before glancing over at David to watch the prefect's reaction. However, Alexandria was only kidding about pulling pranks. Well, she was kidding about joining Xavier, anyway. Unless of course the fifth year would want to pull a few pranks here and there. At least Hogwarts would be a lot more fun that way. Just as she had been waiting for David to say something about how he wouldn't let anyone get away with any sort of mischievous act, another boy slid into a seat across from Alex. Upon realizing who it had been, the girl stiffened but waited for him to say something to her. Anything. When the boy finally noticed her, she smirked. "Hey, Theo." The second year searched her brain for something else to say but nothing came to mind. This is so odd! The duo sat, staring at each other for only a second, but it felt like an eternity. Alexandria quickly narrowed her eyes onto the table. Hopefully, either Theo would say something or someone else would continue the conversation because if no one did, Alex was afraid the two second years would sit there in awkward silence for the rest of the sorting and the feast. Dark eyes perked back up onto Ronna when she joked around. "Guess I'm just special," she responded with a laugh. Maybe Theo would respond by agreeing that she really was special, or maybe he didn't like her all that much and their friendship would become awkward.

murruelecreuset
mc2
IceGrayWolf
Desirae_Nikas_7656
RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:03 pm

User Image
User Image

Oh, dear lord. Rosabella could not believe it. She was sorted into Gryffindor! Wasn't there only a twenty five percent chance she would be sorted into the same house as Alexandria? The step sisters hated each other, how could this have happened? The first year knew she would hate the next seven years due to having to be housemates with her dreadful sister. Although Bella was younger than Alex, she would most likely have to see her for the next seven years because the older girl would probably fail. After all, she never did her homework. At least, not in elementary school, but it wasn't like Hogwarts was going to be any different. Brown eyes scanned the table of lions. Alexandria was sitting with a large group of students, but Coffee was sitting near the other end of the table with two older students. Rosabella decided she would sit with them. After finally approaching the table, the girl slid into a seat next to her fellow first year and smiled at the three students. "Hello, Coffee, and erm- uh, hi, I'm Rosabella," she greeted her friend and the other two students quietly. Meeting new people was always so difficult.

Greycast
Essy ze Ninja
Miss GryffindorK

((OOC: outfit in left picture))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:22 pm

User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Oh, crap and he spotted me. Well, duh of course he would...

Ronna caught the sound of an accent-American- among the more normal variety of English and she glanced up to spot Crash. She was about to duck behind Theo but noticed it was too late that he had spotted her and she started with a "Fu..." trailing off she bit her lip and turned her head away. It wasn't like she could avoid seeing him anyways. She was partially avoiding him because she doubted he wanted to see her. If he had approached her she would have faced it because technically she had started the problem in the first place.

Regaining her composure she looked back to Alex who joked she was special. Ronna just shrugged in response, figuring that was more of something for Theo to confirm or deny than her. She returned her attention to David and said, "Well, by all means give me detention if I deserve it. Or if you don't want to go through bureaucracy you could just send an owl to my Dad... that's the only real reason detentions bother me because Dad follows up detention with extra punishment. And, he's the creative sort in that as he tends to care more about rehabilitation than pure punishment, which makes things more bothersome than a mere detention."

User Image

Doing: At the Gryffindor Table
In Company of: Nyx, David, Alex, Theo, and Xavier
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166
RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Oh god.. Oh god.. Come on, Speak louder.spacespace
Emotions || Anxious space
Age || Eleven space space
Blood || Pureblood space
House || Griffindor spacespace
Year|| First space

❈❈❈
Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Lilith hoped down from the stool, as the hat had called out her new house. Gryffindor. Everyone at the table cheered every time their House's name was called. That only made Lilith more nervous to walk over to the table. Quietly, she sat in an empty space and kept her head down. Everyone seemed to know each other, and that made her feel left out. Not that she would ever tell anyone. Her elder brother told her stories of Gryffindor House. How they were brave and loyal, always messing around. To the point where everyone thought they were reckless. He had assured her she would get Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, but nope. There Lilith sat, on the bench of the Gryffindor table. She shuffled in her seat, looking up at the other children around her. Many seemed to be older, but there were some first years here and there. Lilith noticed them all in conversation, but she was to nervous and shy at the time to go into one of their conversations. Keeping her head down, Lilith fiddled with the locket she always had around her neck. Surely she could get a letter to her elder sibling soon, before anything exceptionally bad happened.

Deciding to go against her gut, Lilith spoke quietly.
"H-hello..." Lilith looked around, but it seemed no one had heard her. She continued fiddling with the gold trinket around her throat. It was a choker, so it was obvious she was fiddling with it. Aw, Come on little Lilith! Surely you can talk louder than that. These are your people, now! You can make friends with them. Just speak up. The voice inside her head urged. Lilith looked up at the others, her brown hair covering most of her vision. Now she remembered why she chose that haircut. "Hello" Lilith said a little louder, but to no one in particular. Just for anyone to hear, if they wanted to chat.

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to everyone's voice, truly not listening. At this point, he was in his own little world, hoping to find out what he was supposed to say at this point. He gave the casual shrug to most of the question, gave one word answers such as 'okay,' and 'sure' as everyone said what they had to say. He listened to Ronna teasing, and he gave her a flash of a smirk as recognition that he did hear her and he found it funny. Theo kept in his zone until Alex had taken part of the conversation. Great, what she said is exactly what I need.

"Yeah, definitely," he said to her, smiling again. He didn't know what to say afterwords because he was still stuck. He never had been so frozen in his life. He really liked her, but he couldn't tell her and it wasn't because he didn't want to, he just had no idea why.

I hated every minute of
training
, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:56 pm

════════════════════════════════Adrienne Lowery══════11══════(GRYFFINDOR)═════════════
User Image

-APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.
    -ITEMS // Nothing
    -COMPANY // Gryffindor House.
    -RELATIONSHIP // None
    -THINKING // "Just like mum!", and "when am I going to see Jarlath?!".
    -FEELING // Relieved, and excited.
    -LOCATION // Great Hall
    < YOUTUBE SONG // (I Like That-Shane Mack)

══════════════════════════════════

For a second Adrienne sat unmoving even after the professor had removed the hat. When the hat sorted him, Adrienne's mind suddenly ran through many thoughts. Gryffindor! The same one that mum was in. I guess that means I won't see Jarlath as much, but, maybe that's a good thing? He smiled once again at the professor and then climbed off the stool. As he made his way off the platform he could see the majority of the Gryffindor table cheering.

As he approached it, he stopped and looked back to the Hufflepuff table where his brother sat. He smiled widely, sure that Jarlath would be happy with whatever house he was sorted into, and then proceeded to go to the Gryffindor table. There about him was a sea of unfamiliar faces, though he smiled to each one. He immediately spotted an empty seat and took it, accepting many claps on the back and comments like 'welcome to Gryffindor', or 'another one for the house!' as he passed by.

It was so exciting for the little Lowery boy, that once he sat in his seat he was shaking all over again. This time was from joy, not anxiety, but he was still shaking nonetheless. He then looked up after being situated, and watched the rest of his fellow first years be sorted into their houses. He looked-every now and then-to the other Gryffindors sitting around him, smiling invitingly and nodding whenever they caught his eyes.

((OOC: Hey guysss smile ))

══════════════════════════════════

User Image

__
        PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:34 pm

User Image

User Image

I'm not αfяαι∂ to take a stand. Ĕνєяувσ∂у, come take my hand.
        We'll walk this road тσgєтнєя, through the storm. Whatever ωєαтнєя, cold or warm.
        Just letting you know that you're иσт αℓσиє. Follow if you feel like you've been down the ѕαмє яσα∂.

David waited for these stupid sortings to be done with already. He wondered how wrong the hat could get the other students like it did him."This is a bloody joke." He said to himself as he felt his stomach growl, he would of had some chocolate but right after he bought some off the train it jumped out and buggered off and he nearly threw up after trying some of the jelly beans. Why did people have to make such useless magic things. He wanted some damn normal food already.

User Image

Xistund

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
        𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Will he talk? spacespace
        Emotions || Nervous space
        Blood || Pureblood space
        Year|| First space

❈❈❈

Lilith looked around the table, trying to find someone closer to her that was actually open to chatting. Her eyes landed on an albino boy who sat alone. He seemed to not be talking to anyone, or if he was being talked to, he wasn't listening. She looked down at her hands at first, before looking up to him again. She thought for a moment, before waving to him quietly. A small smile was on her face as she did so. " Um, Hello.. " Lilith said to the boy, hoping that he could actually reply to her. No one else seemed to have. They were all busy, but Lilith did want to meet someone who was in her house.

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing

Xistund
        PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:45 pm

[Bell-chan]

mc2

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Gryffindor

Mood: At Ease
        Thoughts: Someone else that seems ill at ease.
        Equipment: Wand
        Where am I: Gryffindor Table

User Image

User Image

Nyx smiled shyly at the girl, another first year, that sat down near them. She was clearly nervous, just like Nyx herself was/had been, so Nyx decided to try and talk to her, especially after the other girl had said hello, "Hello." She replied back softly, but still just loud enough to be heard, a skill she'd had to perfect at the orphanage, "My name is Nyx Aodhnait, and I'm also a first year." She introduced as she held out a hand to the girl, "What's your name?" She hoped she didn't scare the other girl off, but it would be nice to try and make friends with someone in her own year.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
        It spells the difference between
        mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
        • Millionaire 200
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Forum Regular 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
        𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || O-oh someone else.. spacespace
        Emotions || Nervous space
        Blood || Pureblood space
        Year|| First space

❈❈❈

Lilith looked over at someone who had replied to her. She smiled at the girl, who introduced herself as Nyx. She shifted, so she looked at both Nyx and the boy. " Hi.. My name's Lilith Xexion.. First Year." Lilith replied, shaking the girls hand. "Your name suits you well. Nyx, like the Greek Goddess. It suits you."

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing (( I Must Be Going. I Will Reply Tomorrow. ))

Xistund

Desirae_Nikas_7656
        PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:11 pm

User Image

User Image

I'm not αfяαι∂ to take a stand. Ĕνєяувσ∂у, come take my hand.
        We'll walk this road тσgєтнєя, through the storm. Whatever ωєαтнєя, cold or warm.
        Just letting you know that you're иσт αℓσиє. Follow if you feel like you've been down the ѕαмє яσα∂.

David heard someone address him and he looked at the girl
        "Hello yourself, is there something you need or are you just here to meet and greet?" He asked not trying to sound nasty but he was used to annoying wizards picking fights with him and he was rather in a low blood sugar mood.

User Image

[Bell-chan]

Xistund

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff
        Gaia's Games
        Mini-Games