Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody shoved her trolly through the barrier and giggled as she watched Eve stick her tongue out at Bas. Moments later he was running off to be with his girlfriend crutches chick and Mels rolled her eyes. He was obsessed with the girl. It was stupid. He was supposed to marry Balder. That was supposed to be the plan! She was ruining everything! She huffed but pushed the grumpy thoughts from her mind because this was a happy day, and her and Eve were going to Hogwarts and they were going to be sorted together and be roommates and live happily ever after! She grinned at her mother when she mentioned keeping up with each other. "Nothing in the world could separate us mum! You saved me from the orphanage and THAT didn't even separate us." And she wasn't wrong. The two girls had been best friends since forever. Mels could barely remember a time when she wasn't friends with the fairy loving freak. And even when her mum and dad came to save her, a little bit later Eve was adopted by Grace! Grace who was basically Mel's sister. Technically her cousin but it was as good as sisters really. Therefore if the two could stay friends through all that, then nothing in the entire world could separate them.

She looped an through Eve's as her da commented on Oberon. Mels hadn't gotten a pet yet, but after meeting Oberon, she was pretty sure she wanted to a get a cat or half kneazle and have kittens with Eve. It would be awesome! She grinned and stuck her fingers through the carriers holes to scritch at his ears. She nodded at her father's description of half-kneazles. Loyal and smart. Thats what she wanted! most definitely! Ver and Elli both had half kneazles. They were old and grumpy tho. Not that Oberon wasn't grumpy. But when she said old... she meant really old. Like Probably gonna die soon... old. She didn't know how long they lived though so maybe not. She glanced at the clock on the wall.
                                                          "We should probably get on the train soon. Don't want to miss it!"

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

Cordelia walked through the brick wall that separated platform 9 and 10, and hid the magical platform where the Hogwarts Express was waiting. The last couple of months away from school was enough to give the fifth year time to get over Zeph rejecting her and get back on her feet confidently. However, she would still try to hide if she saw him a little too close to her. Imagine how awkward it would be if they bumped into each other, which was very possible in a crowded area like this. Although it absolutely sucked that he didn’t return the feelings she felt for him, she was pretty much over it; she liked to think so, anyway. It was a new year, and that meant new adventures. The brunette spotted a familiar group of three – Hannah, Emma and Clementine. All of which were fourth year Hufflepuff students. “Hey, girls!” Cora greeted, waving as she speed-walked over to them. “How was your summers?” she asked, smiling at them. Although she wasn’t as close with Emma and Clementine as she had been with Hannah, she still considered them as friends. They were only a year apart and in the same house. Cordelia considered most of her housemates as her friends.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

User Image

Graydon Ironshield
mc2
murruecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
Unsorted First Year Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                        A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                        But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                        Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar was able to get his luggage to the train thanks to his brother, apparently that wasn't a farewell hug yet a few seconds ago like he would thought. His luggage were just... so heavy for his frame, because they were a stack of books. And clothes. And his violin. Also his little owl named Stormfly. It wasn't like he that just because he assumed that it was a farewell hug didn't mean he wanted his brother to go away, actually he was grateful that he was still there for a moment to help him out. After hopping out the train, Matteo gave him another hug and a wave before venturing off the platform, what a doting one. When Ivar was thinking of just entering a train, two people-- a brunette girl and a blond boy-- approached him, but mainly it was the girl. He blinked his green eyes in confusion but at the same he was glad that maybe, at least he didn't have to be alone. While the other boy was being silent, the girl however introduced herself as Arnemetia. Uhm, wow, that was quite a long name, Ivar thought. Nevertheless, she seemed really a nice person and so was the blondie, so he gave them an optimistic grin and greeted, "Hello, Arne... Arnemetia? My name's Ivar. Ivar Eriksson, and uhm... It's nice to meet you two!" Turning to the blond boy he tilted his head in curiosity and asked, "Sooo, I'm pretty sure you have a name, ja?" Well, Arnemetia did say that she hasn't caught his name, and Ivar already introduced himself, the blondie should too.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                        Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                        Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                        There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                        But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                        Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Matteo Eriksson-Eide
                                                        Where :: Platform 3/4
                                                        Wearing :: Star Wars Themed

Out.Of.Character ::

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c e l l o p н a n e, мr. c e l l o p н a n e ѕнoυlda вeen мy n a м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мr. c e l l o p н a n e, 'caυѕe yoυ can l o o ĸ rιgнт т н r o υ g н мe xxxxxx
                                                          w a l ĸ rιgнт в y мe, and never ĸ n o w ι'м т н e r e xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin was torn from his thoughts by the sound of a vaguely-familiar voice, one he knew but didn't recognize right off the bat. The blonde boy was surprised to see who'd approached him, not really being friends with Nike or knowing her very well. He didn't have anything against her, obviously, he didn't have anything against anyone, but he hadn't thought she liked him very much the one time he recalled them having interacted. Maybe she was just really desperate for someone to talk to, he thought. That'd probably be the only reason she would talk to him. He gave her a small smile, trying to look happier than he felt. "Um, hey Nike, that's fine with me. I'm not doing anything else," he told her with a shrug. "And, it was okay, I guess. I worked on a personal project of mine a bit, didn't really do much else. Yours?" He hoped that Nike had had a very, very interesting Summer, and would be interested in telling him every minute detail, because he didn't really care to talk any more about his own. It'd been long and lonely and boring, aside from the work he'd gotten done on his owl project. Which had been pretty significant, but without having someone to show it off to and brag about it with, it'd felt pretty pointless, too. He wished he had an easier time travelling to magical places, because he could've at least taken it to Diagon and shown it to the guy who owned the owl shop. He'd meant to do that when he went school shopping, but had forgotten the owl at home.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx a нυмan в e ι n g ' ѕ мade oғ м o r e тнan a ι r
                                                          xxxxxx wιтн all тнaт в υ l ĸ, yoυ're в o υ n d тo ѕee нιм т н e r e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx υnleѕѕ тнaт н υ м a n в e ι n ' neхт тo y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιѕ υ n ιмpreѕѕιve, υ n dιѕтιngυιѕнed y o υ ĸ n o w w н o

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:10 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette」
Third YearPurebloodSlytherinYounger Sister spacee

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
                                                        No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read [No time!]
                                                        I get mine and make no excuses; waste of precious breath [No time!]
                                                        The sun shines on everyone, everyone; love yourself to death

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike gave him an earnest smile and put her hands on her back, "Very well, what about that project of yours? I mean, what project were you referring to?" She asked curiously, as she didn't really know alot about Colin. After all, they barely talked but she didn't hate him, actually she did not really hate her classmates but Leon. Besides, since Leon ad Nike were kind of related by marriage thanks to her cousin and his brother's marriage, she was pretty sure that bloke still could not stand her. Well, while she did like to study all by herself anywhere, that didn't really mean she was going to shut down everyone who did nothing to her and she wasn't that cold. When asked about her summer vacation, she hummed before replying, "Oh, about that... Well, it was pretty much boring. Uneventful, unless you count the studying and the books," Then, she glanced at her brother from the distance who was approaching Sera, "Though, I'm pretty sure my brother has one eventful summer as he broke our piano, perks of having 'wonderful' grandparents and being in some... some... old family, I think" She rolled her eyes and actually did the 'quote-unquote' gesture when she said 'wonderful', because their grandparents were a mess in Nike's opinion. Avian didn't deserve to be engaged to that horrible family like the Avery family, and he was completely aware of it with the out-of-tune piano as the living evidence.

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go!
                                                        You'll never be loved till you've made your own
                                                        You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
                                                        You never know the top 'til you get too low!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                        With : Colin Beckett
                                                        Where : Platform 3/4
                                                        Wearing : Slytherin Uniform

Status : Single [So far]
                                                        Out.Of.Cases : @mc2 : Here's Avian coming into Sera's way 8'D

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:21 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:39 am
Down by the river, by the boats...
Where everybody goes to be alone...
Where you won't see any rising sun...
Down to the river we will run!
When by the water we drink to the dregs-
Look at the stones on the river bed.
I can tell from your eyes...
You've never been by the riverside.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωšıχтħ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti wasn't surprised to see Ceri approach her, and while she wasn't about to admit to any fond feelings towards the other girl, she could at least tolerate her enough to make conversation. Besides, the more she tried to push the Hufflepuff away, the more she tended to root herself, so clearly the 'freeze her out' method wasn't working. "Hello Ceri," she said calmly, trying not to wince at the profusion of bright yellow in the redhead's outfit. This was fine. It was fine. She didn't have to worry about being interrogated the entire train ride, because Ceri would have to go sit with the other prefects anyways. "I'm well; how are you?" See? She was almost being cordial. The last call for boarding rang out, and she glanced over at the train. "We'd better board if we don't want to miss it."

OOC:
SummerIsles

Down by the water, the riverbed-
Somebody calls you, somebody says;
"Swim with the current and float away,
Down by the river everyday."
Oh, my God, I see, how everything-
Is torn in the river deep...
And I don't know why I go the way;
Down by the riverside.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:52 am
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

Di was tempted to do a little dance or something. Finally, they were gone. She was free. Well. She still had to get on the train and go to school, but that was something she actually wanted to do, so it didn't really count. He was probably lying trough his teeth about her family bothering him, but she was too relieved to care. "Amusing," she snorted. "Right." She rolled her eyes at the mention of her dad's glares. "They're practically his trademark. You should see him when he has to wear his reading glasses. He's going to be one of those crotchety old men before he's forty." She adored her father, she really did, but Di was not blind to his flaws. Owain Warlow was not exactly the type of person it was easy to make conversation with. Isolde said he had always been very serious, for a Gryffindor. "I was stuck with them," she said honestly. "All summer. Well, I got away by going to my grandparents' a few times but... The baby's due in October and it's not exactly been pleasant, let's leave it at that." Her stepmother was at her wit's end, her father was overwhelmed, and she was more than ready to take a step back from it all until she came home in December. She was startled by the sound of the train whistle, and looked at Mordred. "You don't actually have to worry about helping me with my trunk, I'm sure I can manage. And don't worry about me if you want to go off and find your Slytherin friends," Di shrugged. She was keeping an eye out for any of her friends from her year; she thought she might have seen Nike out of the corner of her eye a few minutes ago- there she was, with Colin. "Colin! Nike!" she called eagerly, starting towards them, unsure if Mordred would follow or not, but figuring she wouldn't mind either way. She thought he might feel awkward around her and all her friends in a group, because they were younger, but she didn't want him to think she was just abandoning him now that her family had left- though he had just come up to her as an excuse to escape his father, so it might make them even. Either way, Di just wanted some company for the train ride, after not seeing anyone all summer. "Want to get a compartment?" she asked the two as soon as she was in earshot, looking hopeful.

OOC:
mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:41 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle

Hannah's eyes lit up being there with her friends, and she smiled when she saw Cordy show up. Looking around at Emma, Clem, and Cordy, she said, "Summer was so much fun. We went to the big Irish folk music festival in Waterford, and Da took Fianna and I to see the Irish National team play one of their matches. Oh, and Linny took us shopping in Diagon Alley, an' we went to Dublin."

When she heard the boarding call, Hannah suggested, "How 'bout we get a compartment together? I got a bunch of photos from the festival to show you."

kiska166

mc2

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:54 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Second Year Twelve Years OldSingle

Fianna was almost despairing, having not seen anyone she knew from last term, like Ben, but that changed when she heard Aria call out to her. The small red-haired girl's eyes lit up and she rushed to where Aria was, cradling Daniel J. Tiger in the crook of one of her arms. Offering her friend a hug, Fianna answered happily, "I'm better now you're here. Summer was great. Linny took me to Diagon Alley, just like she promised, and got me a brand new broomstick for Quidditch this year. It was so cool, Momma and Da let her take us all the way to London and shop. What about you?"

When the boarding call was heard, Fianna added, "We'd better get a compartment, or we'll get jammed in with a bunch of kids we don't know."

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image
                                                          And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                          A shame you seemed an honest man
                                                          And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Sixth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅵ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅵ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

"I have confidence Lola will be able to assemble a team," agreed Selina. "The positions will be thinly covered, but this is always the case with our House, just as our prospects for the Cup are generally bleak." When Grace mentioned the possibility of not trying out, or simply being a Reserve, Selina said empathetically, "I wouldn't have time, even were I inclined to play. With all those NEWT classes and the extra classwork which goes with them, and having to tutor my cousins, I would have neither time nor energy to handle all the practices."

When Grace asked if she wanted to join her for the ride up, Selina nodded, and said, "Of course. If we're lucky, we can get our own compartment, so Lilly can hop around a little. Mind you, I'll likely have to pop in for the Prefects' meeting, and patrol the train a bit, but other than that, we should have ample time to catch up."

Looking around, she saw Ceri talking with Antigone; Selina hoped this meant Anti wouldn't be traveling alone, as she had last year. She glanced at her pocket watch when the boarding call was made, and she added, "We'd best get aboard, Grace. I'd rather the train not leave without us." Just before going aboard, she called out, "Ceri, Anti? You want to ride up with us?"

murruelecreuset

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley

════════════════════════
                                                          OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                                          and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                          But you know that it means so much
                                                          And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Sera was still scanning the crowd, even with the last call for boarding, when she spotted Avian coming her way. Good. She smiled slightly and nodded towards him before saying, crossing her arms, "We need to talk." Taking a deep breath she looked him over and said, "I assume your family told you the news. Anyways, since you don't seem to have gotten prefect either we can talk on the train." Sera held out a hand and said, "Come on, let's get a carriage. I plan to come to some sort of solution to this because, no offense, but you are not the sort I want to marry. The whole thing seems sad and desperate for both our families. My family has a certain reputation at the moment and you... well beyond your more colorful cousins, there is the fact you are a Ravenclaw. Averys don't marry Ravenclaws."

Brushing some of her brown hair from her shoulder she said dryly, "Then again Avery isn't a name to be proud of now is it? So, are you coming or not?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Next post train}
Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕιχтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri smiled when Antigone made no attempt to rebuff her. At least that was progress... She continued to smile when Anti said that she was well. "I'm well too. I have a decent summer. I..." She heard the call for the boarding and could have cursed. "Dang it. Well, I guess I'll see you on the other side." She smiled when she heard Selina call out to them, then trotted to catch up with them. "Hey girls. Selina, we better get going on our Prefect duies, am I right? Did you hear that Lyall made Head Boy?" She smiled, happy for her Hufflepuff classmate. Ceri boarded the train behind them, wondering what the year would bring.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games