Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:37 pm
MDaylus

Thor looked relieved when Tony opened the door and Skadi stepped back to allow the men some space. "I did not come here to speak to Loki though I would not have minded that. However he tends to not tell me how things truly are. Is he alright?" Thor questioned. He wanted to know that Loki was okay, he knew the younger god could not be thrilled with having his secret spread around Asgard. As it was Thor himself had driven away many servants at the end of the hall hoping to get a glimpse of the younger god's form.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow when Thor said he didn’t want to speak to Loki. Hearing his question, Tony didn’t reply at first, looking back around the door towards Loki’s sleeping form. Finally looking back to Thor, Tony shook his head. “He’ll survive.” He said slowly. “But I think it hurt him more than we could hope to fix. I don’t know if he’ll ever willingly come back to Asgard now.” He said softly. “He was actually excited to be there, I could tell. But now he’ll remember what happened every time he goes back.” He continued.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:04 pm
MDaylus

Thor gave a sigh at Tony's words. "I was afraid of such things, the council have always been cruel but to do this. It goes beyond anything else. He does not have to return here does he?" Thor questioned. It was obvious that he was asking Tony if the man would keep him on Migard if Loki so wished. Thor knew that Vanahiem was out of the question most likely along with Jotunhiem and now Asgard. Loki was running out of realms to call home. "I have more disturbing news however. My father has informed me that he does not intend to redo the spell on Loki that allowed him to switch forms so readily. He has said that if Loki wishes to hide what he truly is than he must do so himself." Thor stated looking angry at those words.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at Thor’s question. He knew it would be asked at some point however, and had been thinking it over himself for some time now. “Earth can be his home as long as we can manage it.” He agreed softly. Between the backlash that would come should he eat one of the apples, and the ever changing environment for heroes, there was no telling what would happen, But Tony would do all that he could to provide a home for Loki. When Thor continued however, Tony’s jaw clenched and he had to remind himself not to react so Loki wouldn’t wake. “That b*****d.” He hissed. “Why is he doing this to his own son? His own flesh and blood?” he growled. He wanted to go find the king and kill him then and there.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:30 pm
MDaylus

Thor looked relieved hearing that earth could be his brothers home for as long as it could be managed. "Father states that he made the mistake to keep Loki in Asgardian form as a child and he seeks to rectify it now. He believes that if Loki truly understands this form than Asgard shall too. Or at least that is what father states, I think he has grown too old and weary to perform the spell." Thor stated. He didn't say though that he was sure that Odin was washing his hands of Loki now that his secret of his infidelity was revealed. It sounded better for Odin to have merely adopted a Jotun child than to have conceived one with the ruler of Jotunhiem.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Thor’s words. “That b*****d just wants Loki to suffer. He doesn’t deserve it though. All he’s ever wanted was to be accepted and praised. Odin can’t even be bothered to attempt that anymore.” He snapped. Closing his eyes, he had to remind himself that Thor was simply the messenger and not at fault here. Taking a deep breath, he shook his head again. This is going to crush him……we’ll be lucky if he even manages to leave this room.” He muttered. Sure, he was positive that between Loki and Frigga they’d be able to come up with something, but with the way they spoke, it wouldn’t be nearly the same, and he didn’t know if Loki would be willing to tempt fate by wandering out without a proven form.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:25 am
MDaylus

Thor nodded agreeing with Tony. He couldn't pretend to not see it anymore. He knew Loki would be terribly upset by this development and more so with the new one. "I fear that there is more to tell. The guards who were involved have all been jailed. However my mother offered leniency in exchange for information. One came forward stating he knew who the father of Vali and Narfi was. We need to confirm it through loki but everytime we've asked he has become hostile." Thor stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:47 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glowered at Thor when he continued. How could there be more? Wasn’t Loki under enough stress and pressure? Hearing the story, Tony heaved a heavy sigh and shook his head. “I don’t think I’m going to be of much help with that. Loki hasn’t been hostile about those things, but he has made it pretty clear that he’s drawn a line about that information. I can tell him what’s going on, but I’m not going to push for anything.” He said slowly. Sure, he wanted to know everything about Loki, have the god know everything about himself in return, but he also knew that there were things that just shouldn’t or didn’t need to be mentioned, and if he wasn’t going to willingly reveal certain things to Loki, then he wasn’t going to ask Loki to divulge anything like that to him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 am
MDaylus

Thor nodded but looked a bit forlorn when Tony said he didn't think he would be able to help much with finding out the answers Thor needed. He understood of course and would try to get loki to answer him again, perhaps this time armed with potentially capturing who had done it loki would open up about it. "I thank you for whatever help you can give. I have seen to friend Bruce's arrangements he is in my hall should you wish to seek him out. As for the rest of everything my mother and I are heading it off where we can to give loki time but he will nit be able to stay in the room come the trial." Thor sighed. He k ew the council would never allow it. Some way or another they would drag Loki out in his jotun form to parade around Asgard.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “I understand. I’ll do what I can in the meantime to try and help Loki. He’ll show up because he has to, but I can’t promise what condition he’ll be in.” he said softly. “And apologize to Bruce for both of us. This wasn’t how we anticipated things going.” He added. Glancing back around the door at Loki’s sleeping figure, he felt his stomach turn. He almost wished Loki wouldn’t wake up now, he didn’t want to see the pin in his eyes that would come from what he had to tell him. “And I know this has messed up things for you and Jane as well. I’m sorry.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:27 am
MDaylus

Thor nodded when Tony stated that he would help as best he could. He knew his brother would show up but he too did not know how loki would be. "I shall assure friend Bruce of your apologies and he will no doubt come to see you at some point I am sure. As for lady Jane and myself there is no problem, I knew there would be troubles when we came to Asgard. I had just hoped there were not so many." Thor stated. "I shall let you be now." Thor stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little nod. He knew Bruce would come to visit them. The man was probably more than a little concerned right now. Giving a weak smile at Thor’s words, he nodded. “Thank you Thor.” He said softly, watching Thor leave. Leaning out the door, he spotted Skadi and waved the man over. “Sorry, I don’t know how things run around here, but could you get someone to bring use a meal? Someone trustworthy? Neither of us have really eaten today.” He asked softly, unsure if he should be asking Skadi this or  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:58 pm
MDaylus

Skadi watched quietly not interfering during Tony and Thor's conversation. He understood the anger Tony had for Odin. The guard had seen it when loki was young but he had hoped Odin would grow to love Loki as he did Thor, he had seen quickly how wrong that hope was and was glad for the queen lived loki as much as she did. He knew it did not make up for a fathers love but it did not leave loki alone in the world without the love of a parent. Watching Thor go and moving close as Tony beckoned. "I will be happy to retrieve the meal myself." Skadi answered before moving to leave. He returned rather quickly with two warm meals and drinks. Entering the room quietly he set them down on a table before dismissing himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony thanked Skadi softly as the man left to go get them food. He really hadn’t meant for the man to go through the trouble himself, but he couldn’t complain either. Going back into the room, Tony slowly moved to lay down on the bed behind Loki, pulling the god to his chest. He was careful not to wake him at the moment, just wanting to lay there with him and think. Lifting his head when Skadi came in, he watched him until he left and sighed as he rested his head on the pillow again. He supposed he should wake Loki to eat before the food cooled. Kissing at Loki’s neck, he held the god a little tighter. “Time to wake up sunshine.” He murmured against the god’s skin, kissing and nuzzling him the whole time.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki shifted when Tony lay down behind him but did nothing more than that and breath deeply as Tony pulled the god to his chest. There was warm contentment and peace flowing quietly through the bond. A soft groan answered the kissing to Loki's neck and the god squirmed a bit. When he finally did open his eyes he blinked up at Tony sleepily. "Its warm...." Loki complained a bit. Sleeping he hadn't noticed the heat of Asgard days as much but now awake he was more aware. Rolling over he faced Tony red eyes holding a curious look.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games