Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:16 am
SubonicXP
"Good, you're just in time, Rhyme. Why don't you release that lizard s well? We'll kill two Pidgey with one Geodude." He said with a smile. "Figuratively of course."

Rhyme had to think of that phrase for a minute but then she smiled. Really smiled. Seems she and Sub might have had a thing in common with phrases. The Treecko is let out and then scooped up, given she wasn't sure about healing it because of its previous endeavors, and was thus still paralyzed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:53 pm
SubonicXP
Anamineh

Rhyme just catches sight of the leader with another individual and she hurries on after them, following as they make it down to the lab and she pops her head in, wondering what Sub meant. Given she missed part of the conversation...though the boy does look familiar. Did he maybe have a connection to the Treecko and the other starters? She kept the grass lizard's ball in hand, not wanting to bother Sub as he didn't seem to be in the best of moods at the moment.

"Good, you're just in time, Rhyme. Why don't you release that lizard s well? We'll kill two Pidgey with one Geodude." He said with a smile. "Figuratively of course."

Seth let the Mudkip out of it's ball once more, in the lab. It looked at him irritably, and then took it's place next to the Treecko. "So, what are we gonna do with these little guys?" He looked at the Mudkip, wondering what would happen to it. The little guy was tough as nails, that's for sure, but he was still pretty young from the looks of it.  

Michael Bladebreaker

Ruthless Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:48 pm
"This." Sub said bluntly as he released Griswold, his Spiritomb. "Confuse Ray." Upon command the Spiritomb let out a ghoulish cry and a bright flash of green light. The light would shine down on the two little starter Pokemon and almost instantaneously the two began to thrash about, ramming head first into objects and attempting to utilize attacks but ending in failure, except for the Treecko who was still paralyzed and thus was slow down a bit more than the Mudkip. The confusion seemed to send them right back to their savage states from earlier. "Try to recall them now." Sub order as he instructed his Spiritomb to get in the way of any attacks that hit anything important, like a stray Bullet Seed it took for his trainer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:45 pm
SubonicXP
"This." Sub said bluntly as he released Griswold, his Spiritomb. "Confuse Ray." Upon command the Spiritomb let out a ghoulish cry and a bright flash of green light. The light would shine down on the two little starter Pokemon and almost instantaneously the two began to thrash about, ramming head first into objects and attempting to utilize attacks but ending in failure, except for the Treecko who was still paralyzed and thus was slow down a bit more than the Mudkip. The confusion seemed to send them right back to their savage states from earlier. "Try to recall them now." Sub order as he instructed his Spiritomb to get in the way of any attacks that hit anything important, like a stray Bullet Seed it took for his trainer.

Seth pulled out the Pokeball, and held it up, attempting to recall the Mudkip-- but something went wrong, apparently, and the Mudkip didn't go back into the Pokeball. "The hell? What's going on with this thing? Is it broken?" He tapped the Pokeball to make sure no parts were loose, which would have been strange enough as is. "Rhyme, you try."  

Michael Bladebreaker

Ruthless Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:12 pm
Michael Bladebreaker
Seth pulled out the Pokeball, and held it up, attempting to recall the Mudkip-- but something went wrong, apparently, and the Mudkip didn't go back into the Pokeball. "The hell? What's going on with this thing? Is it broken?" He tapped the Pokeball to make sure no parts were loose, which would have been strange enough as is. "Rhyme, you try."

The Pachirisu hybrid cringed at the sound of the confuse ray, the light not bothering her as much as the sound. But then they went wild, and she jumped out of the way, watching the Treecko slowly move around. With the other's failure to return the pokemon to its ball, she'd nod and attempt it as well.

...Hers also failed, and curiously she tapped on the top of hers, blinking a bit in confusion. "Treecko isn't returning...could something with their energies be preventing it...?" It was a thought to say the least.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:17 pm
"That's my theory." Sub said in reply to Rhyme. "Griswold, Curse them both." The man commanded. The Spiritomb would once again left out a devious laugh as one of its green orbs floated out from its main body and took on the shape of a nail. With another ghostly cry the nail was flung into its body and pierced the Spiritomb. It was obvious that this caused the Pokemon immense pain as its ghostly form began to distort and yet it still smiled.

Once the nail pierced Griswold a curse was placed upon the two Pokemon. At first nothing seemed to happen as they continued to rampage. It wasn't until a minute later that an aura of foul energy surrounded both of them and the two Pokemon cried out in pain, their cries were only silenced once they were knocked out from the pain.

"Now you should be able to return them." Sub said with a smile as he recalled Griswold, that took a lot out of him, cursing two Pokemon. "So what did we learn already?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Michael Bladebreaker

Ruthless Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 pm
SubonicXP
"That's my theory." Sub said in reply to Rhyme. "Griswold, Curse them both." The man commanded. The Spiritomb would once again left out a devious laugh as one of its green orbs floated out from its main body and took on the shape of a nail. With another ghostly cry the nail was flung into its body and pierced the Spiritomb. It was obvious that this caused the Pokemon immense pain as its ghostly form began to distort and yet it still smiled.

Once the nail pierced Griswold a curse was placed upon the two Pokemon. At first nothing seemed to happen as they continued to rampage. It wasn't until a minute later that an aura of foul energy surrounded both of them and the two Pokemon cried out in pain, their cries were only silenced once they were knocked out from the pain.

"Now you should be able to return them." Sub said with a smile as he recalled Griswold, that took a lot out of him, cursing two Pokemon. "So what did we learn already?"

Seth was a little weirded out by the Spiritomb's obvious masochistic tendencies, but still managed to answer. "It appears that they're only normal when under the effects of the Curse, and when they're confused, they go on rampages. But that's only based on what I've seen right here and now." He wasn't sure, but he had a slight feeling that there might be something to do with some other Ghost- or Dark-Type Pokemon that made them this way. "Is there any way we can tell if these guys have been messed with before, like this?" Seth asked, as he returned the now calming Mudkip to his Pokeball.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:11 pm
Michael Bladebreaker
SubonicXP

Seth was a little weirded out by the Spiritomb's obvious masochistic tendencies, but still managed to answer. "It appears that they're only normal when under the effects of the Curse, and when they're confused, they go on rampages. But that's only based on what I've seen right here and now." He wasn't sure, but he had a slight feeling that there might be something to do with some other Ghost- or Dark-Type Pokemon that made them this way. "Is there any way we can tell if these guys have been messed with before, like this?" Seth asked, as he returned the now calming Mudkip to his Pokeball.

Rhyme had to have a similar sentiment to the boy, stepping closer to him as the Spiritomb performed his curse. "The dark energy calms them...psychic energies or being unaware of their surroundings...makes them rampage...? Otherwise...I think I may go with him on this one." She murmurs, motioning to the boy besides her before returning the pokemon to his ball in similar motion.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:05 pm
Reno would look at the group, quietly maneuvering the equipment in the lab to begin quietly scanning the Pokemon for the group. They may not have been paying him any mind, but he was interested in whatever it was that made these Pokemon so unique. The weird energy thing they put out might have something to do with their rampage. Setting to work with what remembered of the scanners from the meteorite incidents, Reno had to steady his real hand with his robotic one, attempting to prevent a few of the shakes and quivers that had knocked it off-course recently as he made the last adjustments to scan them for Sub.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:07 pm
"Good theories and you're both on the right track but I think it's more simple than that. The confusion sent them into some sort of rage, like a normal confusion but much more worse. Reminds me of my own Krookodile's Anger Point ability in that the Pokemon gains tremendous power but is clouded by anger, they become ruthless machines of destruction. The Curse however wasn't truly part of my experiment, just showing that knocking them out sends their rampage and once they come to they appear to revert to a more tame state. I'm not certain though that being confused sends them into such a state but it appears to help push them for sure." Sub explained to his comrades.

GRAY would be recording the results of Reno's scan and analyze them in real time. It wasn't long before GRAY spoke to Reno, having already come to a conclusion. "They seem normal as far as our scanners can discern." GRAY pointed out to Reno. "That's not to say they are normal, just that I can't see anything wrong. I feel like a worthless human right now."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Michael Bladebreaker

Ruthless Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:13 pm
SubonicXP
"Good theories and you're both on the right track but I think it's more simple than that. The confusion sent them into some sort of rage, like a normal confusion but much more worse. Reminds me of my own Krookodile's Anger Point ability in that the Pokemon gains tremendous power but is clouded by anger, they become ruthless machines of destruction. The Curse however wasn't truly part of my experiment, just showing that knocking them out sends their rampage and once they come to they appear to revert to a more tame state. I'm not certain though that being confused sends them into such a state but it appears to help push them for sure." Sub explained to his comrades.

GRAY would be recording the results of Reno's scan and analyze them in real time. It wasn't long before GRAY spoke to Reno, having already come to a conclusion. "They seem normal as far as our scanners can discern." GRAY pointed out to Reno. "That's not to say they are normal, just that I can't see anything wrong. I feel like a worthless human right now."

"So... We literally have no clue what is up with these guys, except a vague similarity to your Krookodile, and that somehow their rage can be fueled by confusion." Seth crossed his arms, waiting for the rest of the explanation. Something else was here, and he knew it. If there was a way to end this curse on them, he'd try his best to find a way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:38 pm
Michael Bladebreaker
So... We literally have no clue what is up with these guys, except a vague similarity to your Krookodile, and that somehow their rage can be fueled by confusion." Seth crossed his arms, waiting for the rest of the explanation. Something else was here, and he knew it. If there was a way to end this curse on them, he'd try his best to find a way.

Rhyme quietly listened in, not quite sure what to make of the information at hand. Rage added to confusion, or confusion caused more of the rage. That much she understood. Breathing in quietly, then letting it out slowly through her nose, the Pachirisu hybrid wandered over to where GRAY and Reno were working, somewhat curious to see what was going on.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:44 pm
"Pretty much. We'll have to run some more tests on them but for now keep a close eye on them. It's likely they'll lash out easily, to varying degrees. But if they every begin to rampage do whatever you can to put them down and recall them. We don't need a repeat of Littleroot, understand?" He asked the pair.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:00 pm
SubonicXP
"Pretty much. We'll have to run some more tests on them but for now keep a close eye on them. It's likely they'll lash out easily, to varying degrees. But if they every begin to rampage do whatever you can to put them down and recall them. We don't need a repeat of Littleroot, understand?" He asked the pair.

Seth gave a relaxed, two-finger salute. "You won't have to worry about me with this one, boss. Fury and I'll keep him in line." He winked mischievously and tossed the Pokeball with the Mudkip in the air, catching it a moment later. He pushed the button to make it belt-sized, and stuck it to the sash he wore. "Now, I think it's about time I hunt down an old friend..."

((Requesting special mission, "Cutting Teeth" from Sub. Is this a doable thing? Just to get the Seviper I had before, I've got a ball to catch it with if I need to. lol  

Michael Bladebreaker

Ruthless Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:17 pm
"Now if you'll both excuse me I have a handicap maniac to find." Sub said as he walked off. "Oh Renny!" He cried out.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games