Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:46 am

Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

He gave a slight tsk as Ayluin stated that he was fine with the name "Glow Bug" if that was what Krotak wanted. "You don't need to go with it just cause that's what Kro says. He's got enough of an ego problem already, no need to make it worse." Krotak was already a pain in the a**, he didn't want the bird to get ideas that people would actually go along with whatever he said, it would make him even more insufferable. "Wish the idiot wouldn't call me by that name. Don't like what it suggests." Krotak cawed at him but left it at that: no need to look like a bully in front of the biped that was going to start bringing steaks for him. And while Erik was always down to have a repeating customer, pretending to be some nice cuddly person would be an obvious lie and would only lead to trouble. Better for him to act like the a** he is and potentially lose a repeatable target than to have to keep up yet another falsehood. Keeping up a new identity was hard enough, a whole new personality would be too much to keep track of. "So, Kro tells me you understand him, and that you were feeding the...animals." Krotak had said rats, but Erik couldn't imagine it was literally rats, rather it was probably one of the many species that Kro put into the general rat genus. "You understand them too, or is it more limited?" Not that there were any critters besides the crows and ravens who had any dirt on him that he knew of, but he still liked to keep tabs on where information could leak. That and it might give him a better understanding of how this elf worked.

And of course the whole time he was analyzing Ayluin, not just trying to figure out where he would keep the money, but also how perceptive he was, how world-wise, his general disposition, all sorts of things. He needed to know who was predator and prey here, and how likely it was that he would be able to get away with things. Hell, if Ayluin was nice enough to feed the...rats, for lack of a better word, he might be the type to float a friend. It wouldn't be outside of Erik's morals to befriend someone just to derive some sort of benefit from them. "I imagine talking with animals is a hell of a lot better than talking with people. Better individuals and all." That had been his experience, at least.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: GoodxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: CuriousxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:19 am

User Image User Image User Image

Nodding slightly, she grinned. Oh yes. I've come from Asia as well. I used to live in Tokyo. It's quite different from here, as far as I've seen, but this park does bring me back to the parks I used to walk through. Smiling at the thought, she then looked over at the girl beside her. What was your home like? Do you miss it? She honestly wondered if her reason for moving here was as drastic as hers, not that hers was crazy, it just seemed that way in her mind. When they began to reach a curve in the path, Minata's gaze went forward wondering where it led. I hope it leads out. I'd really like to explore more with you. I've been liking your company, even if we've only just met.

Teuicui
Sorry for the wait, schedule got crazy.

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:05 pm

-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Soleil Park With: Erik and Krotak Status: Talking with Erik and Krotak Profile: Ayluin Saelion Address: 1225 Pasadena

User Image

The elf was a little surprised to say the least when he heard how the other spoke about Krotak. Wasn't he supposed to be the protegee and pupil of the majestic raven? Of course it was possible that Krotak just liked to see it that way, but this seemed to be a little to over the top to react like that. Just as much though, Ayluin recognized the fact that he did not know how they had been and were when just together. It was just as likely that Krotak had gotten on Erik's nerves. Either way none of it really was his business, so he let it rest and not even react to it. Thankfully a question came soon after that enabled the moon elf to avoid that confrontation and he nodded. "I always feed the pigeons and squirrels here. I haven't seen many other animals yet until Mr. Krotak came swooping in." the elf said and shrugged with a soft smile.

Though it seemed what drove the other was curiosity to his gift which, as it seemed, Krotak had already told him about. "I can talk to every animal. There hasn't been one I couldn't converse with yet. Well perhaps the underwater ones but I have yet to brave that horizon. This sea is a lot different than I am used to. But since I couldn't talk to the underwater species back at home, it is safe to suggest there is the limit." he replied, not at all worried about sharing that bit of information. Ayluin was quite proud of his gift to talk with animals. It also made it a lot easier to help them if problems arose. Since they could just tell him what was going on. And it wasn't like it was new to Ayluin that someone was curious about this, as well as his other powers once they found out about it.

"Hmmm, equal to me I have to say. There are all sorts of people, good and bad, but the same can be said about the animals. They all have their unique personality." he replied patiently. It would seem though that Erik might prefer the animals over people, not that there was anything bad about that. Sometimes it just ended up that way. "What brings you to the park around this time?" he asked the other curiously and smiled. "I doubt it would be in search of food like Mr. Krotek here. As for me I just wanted to enjoy the fresh air after all that rain and meet with my animal friends again." The elf always wanted to be friendly and it seemed a good idea to give an example by giving his reason too. He truly had missed them the passed days. Of course he still went to feed them but he didn't stay as long in the rain.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Rhun Tolihzeh

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

Out to feed the squirrels and pigeons, huh? Wasn't that something that geezers and little kids did? Or the super zen people you saw in movies, they had a tendency to be feeding random stray animals as a sign of how good they were or how much they didn't care about a threat. Perhaps he was reading too much into this, but he had been forced to learn to always keep on his toes at a young age, and he wasn't about to let some little elf get the drop on him. He needed to be even more careful, now that he knew that basically every animal except for aquatic ones were potentially the elf's spies. The corvids, he was quite sure, would never turn on him; they seemed to genuinely like him even if they hadn't met him, but all of the other animals were not to be trusted. Hearing that he liked animals and people equally lead credence to the theory that Ayluin was just an all-around nice person, which made Erik trust him even less. Nice people didn't make sense to him: why would someone go out of their way to help a perfect stranger when it had no benefit to them? He could see if the person was trying to build cred, or put up a front, but genuinely doing it for no reward? How crazy or overpowered did you have to be?

As for why he was out at this hour, there were two answers, but one was definitely not something he would not admit out loud. The main reason he was out was because the store didn't want him loitering around when he wasn't working. But because he couldn't be there, he had gone here. "Didn't have anything better to do, so I came here." Also he wanted to pick some pockets, but, you know, that was also something he couldn't exactly say out loud. "Still damp out, but at least it isn't raining on us, I suppose." Oh no, he knew there was a world of difference between it being wet out and it raining, though both kind of sucked when you lived outside, but it wasn't part of his public personality to be all sunny and cheerful. Confidence and alertness were what he wanted to broadcast. Kept the predators at bay. Even if he was dealing with freaking Snow White here. "You could just open your place up to them. So they could come in out of the rain and you wouldn't have to go out. Just a thought." Also then Kro could go scope the place out and see if this was a good repeat target. Speaking of, he would need to get near so he could grab the cash pronto. The longer he stuck around, the more likely things were to get awkward.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: GoodxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: CautiousxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:06 am

-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Park With: Erik&Krotak Status: Talking with Erik&Krotak Profile: Ayluin Saelion Address: 1225 Pasadena

User Image

The elf saw no mystery in his actions. He loved animals and he liked taking care of them and to spend time in their company. It hadn't yet occurred to him to ask their help with finding out about this mystery of Soleil until now, when he just thought about it. But that was something to think about later. Right now he had to remind himself he had company! Though he didn't miss anything they said, as little as it was. It was as good a reason as any he guessed. "Just spending the time huh?" he asked Erik and smiled. "I'm glad it stopped raining though. The island is so much better when dry." he added. Well that and he wasn't exactly well settled against the rain yet. When he left the crisp clean forest, his health and immunity had taken quite a blow. It was only just starting to adjust.

Of course the best time of day was still the night for him, under a full moon, but that wouldn't have him meet the animals of day, so he had to settle for a more balanced schedule. And it wasn't like the sun was all bad either, it really fitted the tropical isle. Ayluin blinked a bit when they mentioned opening up his house though as he thought about it. "I suppose. I want to see if I can't convert my garage into a stable, but they would need to travel through the bad weather first to get to my home. Some of them prefer to stay nested in their own little spots and sit it out. That said, it's not like they can't get in." he replied. It was true he never considered the thought itself to open house but that was because they preferred not to leave their nests in bad weather, which kind of beat the purpose.

"Which does mean you can always come visit Mr. Krotak." the elf said and smiled at the raven before looking back at Erik. "Of course you are welcome to come by as well if you want to. But I think you'd need to ring the bell." Ayluin said as he thought about it. His house was pretty open for friends to just come on in. That said, while Krotak could get in through the garage, where he was already working on converting it, the moon elf highly doubted Erik would fit through. Since he lived simple and didn't really care much about worth of material items, it never occurred to Ayluin to bar friends, or future friends, from his home. After all wasn't this place supposed to be trustworthy? Not that he had much valuables in his home.

-

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:53 pm

x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:10 pm

-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Park With: No one yet Status: Exploring and Relaxing Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

So this was the famed park of Soleil. Saeki had read about it on his long trip here. It had taken him a long time to arrive and when he did he had been so tired he didn't bother to explore and went straight to bed. Now with this fresh new day he had slept and felt a lot better and this park had been the first on his list to check out. Of course mainly because of the feature they had which reminded him of his home as he eased into this new tropical place: The Sakura tree. And the park didn't disappoint him. Safe for some crucial details, the Cherry Blossoms almost made him feel like he was walking through the park at home. The young man smiled and placed a hand on the tree's bark as he looked up above him. It felt nice to be standing under a trusted tree in this unknown place, yet he would not allow himself to get to much homesick.

Of course he missed home now, he had never been this far away. Let alone been all by himself. Always Saeki had been based at the trusted hot springs of his parents in Japan. It was only natural he told himself. The male expected it to get better over time as he reminded himself he now had absolute control over what he would do from here on out. He could start put his own life together. Even his father had accepted he was not taking over the springs as they had hoped. Saeki smiled again as he thought about that and looked around his immediate area. Though there was no tea house like he would find at home in a park as this, there were a few benches and he decided to sit for a while underneath the trees.

There were a few things he would really miss being so far from home, but it also gave him a whole new world to discover. In Japan he pretty much knew where to find everything. Here...it would all be a whole new exploration. And since it was quite different from his old stomping grounds, Saeki had to admit that he felt excited about that prospect. Soleil would be his home from now on and he had a chance to build a future here. He knew his parents were anxious to see how he would do as well. He would have to make sure to give them a call today to let them know he arrived safe and well.

-

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:34 pm

x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:29 am

User Image
. ♡ Camilla Snow ♡ .
Feeling: Flustered ❄ Company: Random Squirrels ❄ Wallet: $1000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Camilla strolled through the park, taking a deep breath, inhaling the air around her while listening to the birds around her chirping. She peered up at them with a smile as they peered back down at the white haired maiden with a tilted head. In her arm was a small picnic basket, as she spun around in a sunflower designed hi-low dress. Her attention was then caught by some squirrels passing by, playing a chasing game as they scurried up a tree. She walked over to the tree, and there was a bench right underneath it. She placed the picnic basket underneath the tree, as she watched the squirrels continually chase each other up the tree. She gave a giggle at the cute little critter as it seems like one has caught the other. But soon it seems like it mounted on top, while both are staring straight at her. Camilla's eyes widened with fear and face flushed with embarassment. "I'm so sorry!" Camilla apologized to the squirrels as she turned away, picking up her phone and started scrolling through it instead. I just saw squirrels trying to have sex. Oh gosh. What the heck. Mother nature. Camilla thought as she scrolled through her phone, and straightened out her dress and just trying to keep her mind off of it. She started to play music from her phone on speaker to distract herself. She closed her eyes, letting the music flow through her as she got up and started twirling around, pretending she's part of a music video, humming along to the song and seemingly having no care in the world.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

【The night is so long when everything's wrong】
【If you give me your hand, I will help you hold on】

Asbloodrunscold
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:02 am

User Image

Location: Home Company: None Money: $1000 Attire: Summer White Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

It was a beautiful day. The white-haired doll took occasional glances at the scene of nature before them. While their eyes held no emotion, the couldn't help but appreciate the splendid beauty of it all. How the world changed while they were chained to a rock and yet it was still pure. The simulacrum thought it would be a perfect day to paint outdoors.The muggy weather didn't really bother them...they didn't feel so much anyway. Their gaze was then brought to their bandages. More. They tightened them a bit before they went back to painting.

They knew it would take a moment to capture the scene accurately but Alva liked to actually capture the passage of time in a way. It was a painting for the pile, the only friends they really had but at least they were able to look upon them remember something. It would be a memory for even when they lost it....if they lost it. It had been so long since they had to break themselves from the embrace of death. No matter. Not yet. They still had blood to give and untouched skin.

They just focused on the painting, brush dancing across the canvas until something caught their attention. A girl. Dancing. She seemed to not notice the others there. Innocent. Alva looked back at the canvas though they had to move fast to catch the movement. They painted each off across the scene, blending it in. They wished they were capable of having so little care. They hoped this person did not mind even if Alva was a bit obvious in their glances.

"...I'll take all the pain for you. Now and until the end. "

Ooc:
x Winter Bunny x

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:40 am

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Ambrose | Mood : Nervous | Wallet : $1500 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ $1000 | OOC --

Don't run too fast or too far ahead. Don't talk to or leave with a stranger. Don't push any other children, wait your turn patient on any playgrounds. Don't make a mess you can't clean and do not be afraid to tell if someone isn't being nice. These were rules that Vincent gave Ambrose while they were on their way to the park. Small rules to assure that he wouldn't run into any trouble. he had already been hesitant about coming to a park because he has heard scary stories about kidnappers and crazy moms from colleagues before. But Ambrose HAD to come, or else he was going to keep making that "I am about to unleash a demon on you" face as his eyes welled up with tears. The one thing that Vince could not handle, was the tantrums that came from Ambrose not getting what he wanted. "Do you remember the rules?" He would ask as he glanced to the little boy he was carrying in his arms. One who was once again, using Vincent's body as a racing track for his toy car. "Mhm!" He exclaimed as he crashed his car into Vincent's neck, making him flinch in pain.

"What is the most important one?"He would test the child to assure that he even paid attention to him in the first place. "Don' talk to bad men." Vincent sighs softly before shaking his head. "It is, 'Don't leave or speak to strangers.' You were close, but not quite. You are an adorable kid, people kidnap adorable kids like you. So you have to stay close to me so you don't get lost. If you get lost, we might not ever see each other again, do you want that?" The child quickly shook his head and latched onto Vincent and sniffled. "I wanna stay with papa!" Vincent gives a small smile before patting the child's back with a chuckle. "I am not going anywhere, but you have to make sure to follow my rules alright? It is super important that you make sure to listen."

Ambrose nods as he lifts a tiny hand to wipe at his eyes so they were not obstructed with his tears. Vincent felt a little bad about making him cry, but it was important for him to understand the risks with such a thing. He didn't take responsibility over Ambrose, just to lose him. He already lost more family than he could handle. He didn't want to lose any more. Especially not Ambrose.

When they reached the playground suitable for Ambrose's age, Vincent set him down as he sat on a bench. "I will be right here okay? You can see me, so just come over for a juice box and snack when you get hungry okay? We can go to the swings later." Ambrose nod his head before handing Vincent his toy and turning to speed walk to the playground. His first order of business, the slide.

Falling Scattered Petals
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:18 am

Pain: - "just within the boundaries of what's considered normal for me" | Mood: Peaceful | Company: None | Previous Post:

Items at hand:

Sleeves
    • Fuxiao the sword

At hand:
    • an erhu

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

For Lin Yinrou, today had turned out to be an overall pleasant and peaceful day, at least so far it has. Pushing her luck with the weather, she had decided to bring an erhu during her walk to the park, wrapped in protective cloth to protect it from the elements and to keep it clean as she made her way there. She didn't always do this, but today was her wedding anniversary with her long dead husband- or was it yesterday? Today? Was she even using the correct calendar or was it on the old Celt calendar? Or was it the Chinese one? The immortal's sense of time had long become distorted- she wasn't quite sure anymore of what day it was, it was only made more complicated in her travels, since the Norse, Celts, Romans, Greeks and Chinese didn't use the same calendar system, but at least she was sure it was around this week. To commemorate it, just today she felt like playing erhu in the park.

Upon arrival, she makes her way to a shaded place, a bit closer to the other occupants, just opposite to where most parents seemed to have sat before she placed herself on the grass, kneeling with her feet tucked under her, before unwrapping her erhu and positioning its base on the juncture between her hip and her thigh (because that's how it's supposed to be).

She closes her right eye (after all, her left came with a promise to see on behalf of someone who no longer could) and breathes in, then plays a tune she remembers having heard on commute during her travels (or maybe she heard it from an old co-worker's music from before she moved here? She wasn't quite sure). 'Hopefully what I choose now isn't depressing.' She thinks as she bows away at the strings with her calloused hands (hands calloused in more places than a musician would be even if they focused entirely on stringed instruments), paying little attention to those around her.

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Things only important when a fight is involved or when spells are required:

Concentration ( 1 )
  • (sustain)Sleeves(Inside/Outside) - Extra storage - 1/-

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:
>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>The usual but in a location less ideal - +1 - x2
>Storage spell - +1 - x1
--------------------------------------
Total: 3

//OOC: link for the thing she's playing
tiny14xx2

Falling Scattered Petals

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games