Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:48 pm

She looked at him and her tone of voice was not as soft anymore. "I was alone and scared when I was younger so I took on the shape of a human. I was found by a human man who sold me for a high price at a.... " She paused trying to think of how she should phrase her words before continueing "... at a female slave auction. I was collared and leashed even as a human. I was afraid to take on my wolf form but I saw the way they looked at the stray dogs and threw things at them. My 'master' was cruel and abusive so when I was old enough I tried to run away and he caught me. I was punished and I didn't try again for almost a year and when I did he got in my way and I took on my wolf form." She smiled wickedly as the memory flooded her mind. "He screamed bloody murder as I attacked him and gave him a lashing like never before. That is why I hate man and I've never rolled over on my back and expossed my belly to any male ever since."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:54 pm

Slighter nodded has he listened to her story. "Well that would make sense," He replied has she walked next to her and nudged her playfully. 'Well, Your more then welcomed to stay here, The majority of the wolves are friendly." Slighter said has he sat next to her and looked at Sora, "Right Sora?" Slighter asked her since she had met more of the wolves then he had.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:57 pm

As a reflex Keara bared her teeth and growled as she snapped her jaws at him and lept away in the wolf fashion of fighting she had learned. She looked at him sheepishly and glanced at Sora and then back at him embarrassed by her foolish move.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:02 pm

Sora's red eyes widened a bit, even though they were still clouded over with no emotion from Keara's story. Standing up she walks over to Slighter and sits next to him, sighing she said, "We won't harm you...but still, your probably still cautious huh?"

((Sorry for the late post!))

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:04 pm

She lowers head feeling foolish. "It has become an instinct to be a cautious and to snap when touched suddenly. I'm sorry for doing that." She looked at Slighter.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:06 pm

Slighter nodded with a smile. "I accept your appologie., My heart his pounding." Slighter said Laughing has he wasn't expecting her to lash out at him like that, But putting it aside, He looked back at her and smiled. "But I don't want you to worry, If you need help with anything just come an ask me, Ill me more then happy to help." Slighter said has he blink.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:08 pm

Keara wagged her tail and raised her head from it's lowered position.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:09 pm

Sora smiled her tail wagging a bit aswell, "You can ask me too...since Slighter is on a mission to find and meet the new wolves.Or if you just can't find him." She replied with a soft laugh.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:12 pm

Keara giggled and stood up. She yawned and stetched her front legs out infront of her and her rear end in the air to stretch her back. Her black fur gleamed in the sunlight as the soft breeze blew leaves around the three of them.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:12 pm

Slighter laughed aswell has she looked at Sora, 'Not really, I let them find me. while I relax." Slighter said has he decides to take his chance and went back to Keara side and nudged her again. "Felling any better now?" He asked her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:15 pm

Sora rolled her eyes, "Relaxing? Is that what you call it?! What you do...I call it plain lazy..I mean everytime I find you your either laying down, or sleeping." After chuckling a bit she looked at Keara as well.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:15 pm

Keara lost her balance from her stretched position but regained it before she fell over and playfully locked her jaws on one of his fore legs. "I'm feeling more confortable," she replied through her teeth.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:19 pm

Slighter looked at Keara lock jaw on his foward leg. "well, thats good, But just so you know I;m not lunch." He said playfully has he looked back at Sora. "well what can i say, I do lost of work so i need to relax alot," He replied knowing it was just the opposite.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:22 pm

Sora playfully glared at him, "Your so totally lying!" Then changing into her human form, Sora stretches. Her black bandanna covering her eyes, and her long red hair up in a messy-like pony-tail.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:24 pm

She released his leg and spun around in a little circle to use her muzzle and the little speed she had to knock his front legs out from under him. As she turned again she used her rump to knock him gently in the shoulder to try and knock him off balance.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games