Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley_Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:17 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Ashley, and i'm new to the guild. Roleplaying has been an outlet for me for as long as I can remember. I'm glad to have found this place and look forward to rping with all of you. I'm versatile with what I can rp, but I prefer my main character, Ashley Lionheart (whom I'll be posting in the Character Development subforum someday), most of the time. I'm not on every day, and more than likely will be on late at night, but if you see me on just send me a message. I'm usually more than willing to hammer out an rp. smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:22 pm
well hey everyone
in this page u can find who i amd and in my gaia pro
but this is more specific i meant the wepage 4laugh

http://glitter-graphics.com/users/rock_angels_and_red_roses  

-_-gaacrystalangelnaru-_-

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

RainbowWisher

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:27 pm
Um, hi. (Wow, witty and memorable. -_-)

Actually, in my head I picture it as Korbin Dallas saying it from The Fifth Element, so it really IS cool, only I'm not anything like Bruce Willis 'cause 1) I'm not a whatever year old actor and 2) I'm a girl. More importantly, I doubt Bruce Willis "role plays" outside of his acting gigs (which are nothing to scoff at), but I do! Role play, that is.

I guess I've been role playing in some form or another (mostly without really realising I was role playing) for a vast majority of my life. I've been doing some sort of on-line RPing since late 1996. Craziness. I'm open to any and all sorts of RPGs, but I really dig on those with a lot of room for character development (and those that won't mind if my characters get a little crazy on their faces from time to time. Turns out I'm random girl. @_@)

I love sponteneity in my RPs; often the most fun ones that I've been involved with have been the ones with little or no preperation. I find it challenging to come up with stuff at the drop of the hat, though sometimes my muses (bless/damn them) can be fickle. I can play guys and gals, and don't mind conversing with myself if the scene dictates it. (A lot of my characters like to internalize things- I think that comes with my being an introvert. You gasp now, but get to know me- I'm rather shy in groups.)

And, oh yeah...I like to use my vocabulary. A lot. See above post. redface

(Feel free to call me Rainy, Rain, Owwi- whatever. smile Yes, I'll actually respond to "whatever". XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:29 pm
Helloo im BeatlemanFi and i joined the guild today i think its gonna be fun with you guys  

BeatlemanFI

Minxies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:47 am
Goodeve there everyone! ^_~

My name is Minxies. Heheheee. I've just joined this fascinating guild and I really do hope to Roleplay with everyone ^^

I usually aim for dark/ creepy stuff.
Demons, Vampires, Lycans, and fantasy stuff. ^^

So please; if you're up for some twists and turns in such Rps. Feel free to drop me a line!
^_~
Over and out!
~Minxies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:49 pm
hi., idk how to role play well i kinda do but i sux at it. i'm vicky  

musicbratct

White Prussia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:43 pm
NAME: Lan

PERSONALITY: Cold at times mostly keeps to self but likes company, and mostly hated.
I thought that maybe I could RP with someone, but I don't know how to work anything. Oh and I can't sleep or smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:31 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Mini-Skirtus! I love to RP and can't wait to get started! (Short intro 'cause it's late and I gotta sleep.)  

Mini-Skirtus

xCerulean Bluex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:55 pm
Greetings everyone, you can call me Ceru to keep it short. Hm well I've been rping for some years now, but there has been a hiatus that slowed things down for me. It sucks not having rp in reach or anyone to rp with, so I decided to join this guild to help ease it. I may not rp like I use to due to being a little rusty, so I hope to work on it and improve.

I hope I can be welcomed here, and have nostalgic moments 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:40 am
The young boy enter the room
"Here I have full the paper for present me to other"
Name: Alex
Hobbies: mmorpg , anime, RPing, reading and drawing

dark_ange_of_anger

Eeteuk - Fighting

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:18 am
Yes well, hello there comrades. My name is not of importance, but if you must call me something other than my username, Ly is perferable. I've been roleplaying for seven years, almost eight now, despite Gaia's existence. (I've played in chatrooms and IMs) But that aside, greetings.

Hobbies? Uhm, obviously not too much if I'm sitting here in an online forum..Hm. I like to draw..do avatar art and other things..have an art shop..Mn, write fanfictions.. yup.. that would be uninsomniac in a nutshell.

Hope to play with most of you in the future.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:41 am
hello everyone
my name is gamingfreak10 of course but you can call me gaming, or zan which is the name of my main rp charcter
i'm new to gaia, but i've been rping for 3 years now
i can't wait to roleplay with some of you biggrin  

gamingfreak10

Lorelai Lee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:33 pm
Howdy! My name's Laura and I've been a gaia member for quite some time now...I think since 2004 at least. Anyways, I've been involved in many other role playing sites such as Xmen, Harry Potter and simply just odd ones here and there with no real plot line. I've attempted to create my own as well but always found people to lack interest and eventually quit on me. I'm really excited about being a member of this guild and finding some people to Role Play with. I've created a character thread with some of my characters on it but not all of the ones I have. Eventually I'll get them all up there, I only have about four left to finish. I can't wait to start Role Playing again and using some of my old characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:48 pm
u-ummm...... n-nice to m-meet you all *bows* im sazuki kazuni you c-can call me s-saki  

Winters-Snow

gerardway14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:22 am
hi im gerardway14 and i like fish fingers.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games