Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:10 am
-everyone seemed asleep so Spikelema walked over to an empty desk- Maybe when Sis comes back I can learn one off her. If she knows a fire technique? -Spikelema realises this is the desk that Sis brought him too when he passed out- *Sigh* -Lays down his head and rests but not sleeps-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:16 am
*wakes up in his apartment, followed by a Biiiiig Yawn* *Yaaaaawwwwn!* --___^  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:22 am
*gets up and walks to his window and looks outside* tis a Beutiful day......*tired stare* >__<

*opens the window then retreats to his bed once again* whee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:55 am
I can teach you any fire technique you want Spike. Which jutsu would you like to learn?  

RavenCpu

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:01 am
-Spikelema snaps eye's open- Woah I didn't even notice you enter with my bloodlimit You must have been fast smile . Well I guess a basic fire technique for now and also can you check my chakra limit because I need to increase it. -Spikelema looked into his eye's- SENSEI -he said excitedly-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:34 am
looks over at Spike curiously and thinks to himself "He has potential, but he's a little strange. I'll need to work with him quite a bit if he's to control that ability of his

A basic fire technique would be Katon Goukakyuu No Jutsu. The Uchiha clan considers this a very basic jutsu. When their members learn it, that is when they are considered men. To perform it you need to collect chakra in your chest and then expell it though your mouth with great force. The hand seals used to perform this are Serpent, Tiger, Boar, Horse, Tiger.

Stares at Spike for a minute

Mold your chakra for me.  

RavenCpu

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:40 am
-Forms the ram seal- Ok here I go moulding my chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:53 am
examines Spike's chakra . . . to self "He seems to have a very small amount of chakra. I suppose that would be why he passes out when he spars with other ninja. For him to use his ability effectively, he must first build up his chakra capacity and learn to control it

Alright, that's good Spike. I wouldn't suggest using that fire technique yet due to your lack of chakra. I'm going to train you to build up your chakra and your control over it. If you use Katon Goukakyuu No Jutsu (1) You'll just pass out again and (2) The heat will be too much for you since you can't control your ability yet.  

RavenCpu

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:55 am
-Spikelema looks at him feet- In truth I wanted to make a sculpture for Sis using my sand. I know that it seems silly but she was my first friend and helpful. Also how did you know I passed out? -Spikelema sticks out his tongue as he look at his feet still.-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:01 am
Spikelema
-Spikelema looks at him feet- In truth I wanted to make a sculpture for Sis using my sand. I know that it seems silly but she was my first friend and helpful. Also how did you know I passed out? -Spikelema sticks out his tongue as he look at his feet still.-

Just because I'm not present doesn't mean I don't know what my students are doing. I am gone a lot of the time due to missions and special duties so I invented a technique to watch you all with for that purpose alone. Otherwise I wouldn't have enough information on my students to give a valid analysis of what they need to work on.  

RavenCpu

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:04 am
Spikelema looks up- I wouldn't really call it a technique you just combined your chakra with the tree and use the root system to sence the area. Then by the chakra jumping tree to tree as long as you arn't to far away you can look at the battle from the tree. Well At least that is what I saw when I used my technique against Sis. -Spikelema looks at him feet- I think that was what i saw?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:09 am
That wasn't my technique. That's a common technique used by Konoha shinobi to spy on enemies without getting too close. My technique involves sending beams of light out and then them going into my eye to show me a real-time visual of what's going on. You see, my blood line allows me to manipulate light. Since light is what allows us to see, it only makes since that I can use it to examine a situation from far away distances.  

RavenCpu

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:14 am
-Spikelema smiles- Why was the other technique active then whose was it. I traced it thinking it might have been a technique Sis used but it seems that it went further than I could trace it. -Spikelema closes him eye's and forms the tiger seal- I can see you Sensei. I can see your blood and you DNA. I can see the mutation that allows you to bend light. -Spikelema's eye's open suddenly- Ow. Your DNA was like a mirror either so much Chakra or is that part of your Bloodlimit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:18 am
oh and Sensei I have always had good control over my chakra I just can't make it last- Spikelema does a backflip and lands on the roof holding on with his feet. two seconds later he drops to the ground.- See what I mean.  

Spikelema

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:23 am
That would be my chakra. It's a unique chakra, not like the normal "blue" chakra that most people have. Mine is white and has a reflective ability, which is one way that I can manipulate light. Regarding the other technique, I don't really know who that would have been. My light technique only allows me to see what's going on, I can't sense anything through it. There's nothing to worry about though, probably just a Chuunin or Jounin checking out the academy students.

((leaves))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games