Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love is a darkness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:21 pm
The wolf looked back at her then gave a whatever looked at her then rurned away and stared at the sky. she just looked at it. and then a voice that was so gental came from out of now where. What was it? It was the wolf and she said " What am I to do on this earth anyway ?" and then a spirt apeared and began to talk " You where sent here to set out and find a mate a start a family and restart the spirt wolves again " The wolf looked at the spirt " Mother I am the last so leave it as that and I dont want to settle down yet. I'm not even in a pack. I dont want a mate yet I just want to have a good time okay. " The spirt gave a smile " You are just like your father. You know that " The wolf glared at the spirt" You no i hate that man and I never want to see him as well because of him you are dead " The spirt rolled her eyes " I know well never mind " the wolf got to her feet and looked at the spirt " I'm going to go now Bye Mother " the sprit looked at the wolf " Bye Aramis "

( I know this just poped out of now where but im bored so like Sorry )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:59 pm
Huyana saw the spirit and whe wolf talking to it. She was in aw and thought ' Wow she's a... Spirit wolf?? ' she then sighed and said to Sora " Well? Maybe we can go explore the ruines!! " she turned to her wolf form and sat there...

NamiSan92

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:23 pm
" Well... Im going to go hang out with Hero ok Sora? " Huyana said as she got up on all fours and walked into the forest to find Hero. As she walked into the forest she noticed that the female wof was gone. She tehn sighed and continued into the forest.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Yunnora enterd the opening of the den in her wolf form cautiously and looked around.  

WingedVampireAngel

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:49 pm
Pup woke up in a startle. He sniffed around with curiousity. Pup walked over to Sora. "Hi mommy. Why are the so many people??" Pup cocked his head to the left then started scrathing behind his left ear. "Im hungry!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:57 pm
Thanatos a very large silver and black male weaved his way through the trees. Blending with the shadows unless the full moon's rays leaked through the branches you would see his silver hair. The chains around his paws making a light clinking noise as he light crimson eyes looked around.

Nutella Mocha

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:09 pm
Alue was sitting on the top of the den she she
heard a light clinking noise as she wind brushed throught her fur. She looked around
trying to figureout where the sound was coming from.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:12 pm
Thantos continued walking but soon met up with a she-wolf sitting on a den. Looking at her his crimson eyes land on her, the moonlight catching the silver highlights of his black fur. He was much larger than she-wolf considering that he was a dire-wolf. "Hello." He said in his calm but yet, dangerous voice.

Nutella Mocha

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:02 pm
Pup jumped up and went over to the entrance. He sniffed the air and looked north-east. He started that way when he heard something and turned around.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:36 pm
With a lethargic gait, Skart trotted to the opening of the den. With a chuff he entered lowering his ears and tail as he entered. New to the pack he was still uncomfortable with going into the den. Feeling slightly unwelcome he stayed towards the wall and laid down looking about at everyone inside with his glowing golden eyes. With a soft sigh he laid his head on his charcoal black paws.  

Iamninjarawrr

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:52 pm
Aleu still laying on the top of the den looked down at the he-wolf her beautiful white fur blowing in the light wind of the night. " Hi... May I ask for your name? " She said causiously. Aleu then got up and jumped down off the top of the den noticing that Pup was listening. She didn't want him to get hurt, eventhough she knew he had powers, so Aleu looked at him out of the corner of her eye with a glare telling him to lay low. She then looked at the he-wolf noticing he was not your average wolf. Aleu then sat down and said " Beautiful night isnt it? " as she was talking Aleu looked up into the night sky...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:31 am
Auds perked as he heard the femme speak. He looked out of the den up into the sky also.
"Aye that it is"
Standing slowly he walked out toward her slowly almost drifting.
"My name would be Skart ma'am"

Iamninjarawrr

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Thanatos sat where he was standing. Seeing the young pup he just looks at it. Unemotionally. Then, looking at Aleu he said, "I am known as Thanatos. You?" Then he looked at the he-wolf that just came out. Giving it another unemotional look he looks back at Aleu, "Yes. A beautiful night indeed."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:14 pm
Aleu looked at Thanatos and smiled " My name is Aleu... " she said as she continuied to look at the night sky. Alue noticed Skart come out of the den and smiled at him aswell. She wondered if Thanatos wanted to join the pack, but didnt want to ask unless he asked first, just incase he was a loner. Aleu didnt know what else to say at the moment, so she staied quiet with a peacful look on her face.

NamiSan92

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 pm
Yunnora enterd the den slowly and looked around at the other members inside shyly.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games