Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:45 pm
Slighter laughed and turned into his human form, "alright then, I'll go it." he told her with a sigh has he ram his arm in the hole, reached around and then a few moment later he took is hand out holding a a fully grown adult hair, "See, told you." He said has he gave it to her, holding it by the scruff.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:48 pm
Sora sighed, "You said for me to stick my head down there.." But she didn't continue. Smiling she turns into her human form and takes it from him. "Thanks!"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:52 pm
Slighter nodded, "Your point?" he said to her has he petted the rabbit once she took it, 'If you stuck your head in you would of seen them." he said has he nodded in appreciation for her thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:58 pm
"My point is.. that I'm not going to stick my head down some rabbit hole.." She paused, "One might have rabies and eat my face off!" She replied laughing some. Then she petted the rabbit too, not ready to kill it just yet.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:03 pm
Slighter laughed some more and started to walk up to the mountain top, "well little guy, hope you enjoy your final moments on this planet." he said laughing has he tripped and fell on the ground and rolled down some.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:08 pm
While Slighter was walking away Sora quickly turned into her wolf form and killed the rabbit. Taking a small bite she looks back to see Slighter trip and roll around, Sighing she went back to her meal, not saying anything.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:11 pm
Sitting next to her, Slighter sighed has he wipe the dirt and leafs off him before he started to pet Sora.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:15 pm
Sora jumped as she felt the sudden touch of his hand. Lifting her head some she looks at him. Then goes back to her meal. Quickly finishing the rabbit she turns into her human form and just sat next to him. Looking around and up at the sky, "Today is nice isn't it?" She asked, trying to spark up a conversation.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:19 pm
Slighter nodded, 'It is a nice, day." he said looking up at the sky, 'The clouds are small, the wind or weak, and the air is perfect." He said has she stood up, "Shall we head to the very top?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:22 pm
Sora looked up at him and nodded, "Sounds fun!" She replied smiling and stood up. Dusting herself off. Then looking back up at him she says, "Lead the way!"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:24 pm
Slighter nodded and didn't say anything else, just walked up the mountain until they had reached the top, "this place doesn't change much, but it's always a breath taking sigh every time." he said to himself but loud enough for Sora to hear has he walked over to the ledge.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Sora nodded, even though she knew he didn't see it. Walking to a ledge she looks around, it indeed was breath taking. Sitting down she sits indian style and just gazes around. Her cheek in her hand, while her elbow was on her knee.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:31 pm
Slighter looked at her once more and laughed has he walked behind her, standing while he looked at the scenery, his foot taping on the ground behind her not knowing what to say or do.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:37 pm
Sora was caught up in the moment. She just gazed out thinking the scenery reminded her much like her homeland. She started to sigh but jumped when she heard Slighter's foot tap behind her. Lifting her head up some she looks at him, "So, Mister Alpha Wolf... have any ideas of what we could do next?" She asked, she was trying to think of some ideas so they wouldn't just sit around in silence the whole time.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:45 pm
Slighter shrugged and lifted his head, 'I don't know." He said has he sat next to you. Thinking for a moment, Slighter smirked and pounced at her, holding her by the waist again, "I know." he said has she snuggled against her again.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games