Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:00 am
Slighter didn't expect to see Keara trip and fall out of control in front of him, but being the way he was at the moment he kept running and tripped over her gently falling in the water himself, "Sorry Keara." he said has he looked at her to make sure she was okay. "Psst, play along." Slighter said has he whispered in Keara hears, "Hey Sora, I think she might of hurt herself." Slighter yelled out at her has he waited by keara.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:03 am
Keara looked at him and then at Sora and whimpered softly.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:05 am
Sora stopped running and looked back.
She kept her ears alert and started to walk towards them slowly..just in case she needed to start running again.
"Is she okay?!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:08 am
Slighter Lifted shook his head and nodded, "I think so, She took a pretty bad spill, and to make it worse I step on her by accident." Slighter said knowing the last part to be falls since he practically took a leeped over her but missed but a hair and tripped over her.

(9Well its gettign late, I'm gonna go to be now.

How to see you all tomorrow again.))

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:10 am
Keara tried to get up and make it look painfully as she whimpered. "Yeah and now my hind legs hurt since thats the part you ran over."

((kk night see you tomarrow))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:15 am
Sora gave a worried/should I trust them? look.
Walking till she was 10 feet away she said,
"Did you break anything?"

((Buh-bye Slighter!!))

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:19 am
Keara shook her head slowly. "I don't think so. I know I wrenched my left shoulder though because it's throbbing and Slighter didn't even touch it." She winced as she tried to sit up in the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:30 am
((Terribly Sorry, but I must bid my farewell. Hopefully we can rp again tomorrow...))

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:33 pm
Slighter transformed himself into a Human has he picked up Keara and brought her out of the lake. Sitting next next to her he looked at Sora and yawned once again while he crossed his legs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:48 pm
Sora walked out of the water as well and shook the water out of her fur. Then changing human she walked towards Keara,
"Are you sure your okay? I am a pretty good doctor.."
She said touching the pouch on her waist that held bandages, antibodiacs, and some infection killers.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:03 am
Keara stayed in her wolf form. "I'll be fine."

((sorry bout the wait.... i wasn't able to get on yesterday  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:35 pm
Slighter sighed has he nodded, "Something new i just learned about you Sora." He said to her while he stood back up. Slowly walking behind her and to her side so they where both in front of Keara

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:02 pm
Sora smiled and laughed softly, "That is good."
Then looking at Slighter she asked,
"What did you think the antibodiacs Tumorias handed to me were for?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:19 pm
Keara looks at them both and shivers as she starts to think about doctors and needles.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:53 pm
Slighter smirked has he looked at her, 'Well, I though they could of been drugs or something." He said has out of know where he pounced at her and pinned her to the ground, "And now, I finally got you!" He said laughing while he looked back at keara.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games