Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Hija de Cristo-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:10 pm
NAME: yami_kutsuu, but feel free to call me anything you can think of

APPEARANCE: I'm short (about 5'6"), I have curly red hair, I wear glasses, I'm pale, and I have blue eyes.

FAV. BANDS: Othniel, Darkfield illuminatoR, and DC Talk

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, going on gaia, playing guitar, listening to music, and playing with my cat

PERSONALITY: Generally, I tend to be really outgoing and random, depending on the events of the day, and how tired I am, I can seem to have a different personality...

PET PEEVES: People who always have to get their own way, annoying people, and people who generally don't listen to anyone.

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, black eyeliner, Invader Zim, playing my guitar, soundtracks for random movies, Halloweentown.org, the color black, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (both of them), JTHM, Star Wars, Hangman's Curse, the color purple, and holidays.
I don't like cheese, anything related to pop culture, people who complain a lot, and the color orange.

REASON FOR JOINING: This guild looked cool, and you had a banners with Squee, Jack Skellington, and Darth Vader on them. How could I resist?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:54 pm
I love Squee.

Welcome to the guild.
-hands out standard doom filled cookies-  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

-Hija de Cristo-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:29 pm
Sweet, doom filled cookies ^__^ Thanks.

Oh, and happy Easter.

*munches*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:35 pm
NAME:Aaron
APPEARANCE:6"1', Blue eyes, black hair, lots of spikes
FAV. BANDS:COF, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Dimmu Borgir any heavy/death/black metal
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing computer games, Spiky stuff and hanging out with friends
PERSONALITY: Honest
PET PEEVES: none
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like music, drawing, playing video games etc....i dislike people who think they know everything, people who hate goths and the like...
REASON FOR JOINING: I joined because i love everything goth/punk/retro etc twisted blaugh xd  

The Super Geek

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:36 pm
Welcome to the guild. *gives out introductory basket of cookies* Feel free to take a look around and post where you wish.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:48 am
NEIN! Another Aaron.
Welcome fellow Aaron.

-hands out customary doom cakes-  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Ying-Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:08 am
Name-D'Monica
Age-15
Appearance- medium black hair, dark brown eyes, and 5'5
Fav bands- Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, and Sum 41
Sexuality- straight
Relationship status- single
Hobbies- writing stories, reading, acting crazy, watching anime
add more later  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:07 am
NAME:Chris
APPEARANCE: Always in black clothing. Red hair and brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: Dark Rock, Gothic
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Manga, horror novels, and RP's
PERSONALITY: Antisocial
PET PEEVES: People who act like they are the best at everything
LIKES/DISLIKES: Books / annoying people
REASON FOR JOINING: I love everything dark.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:09 am
*gets out some fresh baskets of cookies and passes them out* Welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:11 am
NAME: Sophie
APPEARANCE: Average height, longish dark brown hair that is in my eyes, blue eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park,System of a Down, Guns 'n' Roses.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listining to music,Manga.
PERSONALITY: Everyone else thinks I'm a werdo/freak but those people are generally Ned's and they don't have a personality of their own.
PET PEEVES: Ned's!!
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes;cat's, A shop in Ayr called Nirvana with REALLY cool clothes I got a Linkin Park hoodie there.
REASON FOR JOINING: because I want to meet more people like me I only have ONE friend that's a goth...  

LollopopLina

Dark_Rose_Of_The_Night

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:56 pm
NAME: Nolan
APPEARANCE: I am nearly 6ft. tall, I have brown hair and green eyes.
FAV. BANDS: HIM, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold, PANIC! At The Disco, Seven Dust, Non Point, All-American Rejects, System of a Down, Hawthorne Heights, and Silverstein.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Look in my profile.
PERSONALITY: Just get to know me.
PET PEEVES: ?
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: I like to listen to music and hangout with my friends, I like the night instead of the day because I like to look at the moon and stars.

Dislikes: I don't like war, there is not much I dislike.
REASON FOR JOINING:The reason I joined this guild is because I am new to the goth culture and I would like to learn more, and another reason I joined was to hang out with cool people and make new friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:59 pm
NAME: Rayvn
APPEARANCE: Dark brown Italian hair, olive colored skin, green and yellow eyes, 5'9" 1/2, overweight, beauty mark on left cheek, really pretty ugly.
FAV. BANDS: Atryu, Seether, Tapping the Vein, Ego Likeness, HIM, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Plotting the end of the world, surfing the web, writing, reading, playing pool, stalking people.
PERSONALITY: I can be rather growly. If someone just comes up to me for no reason I will either ignore them or tell them to piss off. However, if I like the vibe you give, and I enjoy your company, I'm like a large panda bear that gives flying tackle hugs and punches you in the arm.
PET PEEVES: saying the words "and" and "like" in excessive amounts, overly religious or political people, and being yelled at for no reason
LIKES/DISLIKES: It depends on what day, time, and mood I'm in.
REASON FOR JOINING: I love the subculture and always figured I was somewhere in that group.  

N I G H T B R E E D

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:18 pm
I bid welcome to all new member that I have not had the pleasure of speaking too.
-hands out massive, heaping piles of freshly baked cookies, of DOOM-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:05 pm
Because it seemed like fun...

Born on the six day of the sixth month, eighteen years have passed since the woman known only as Jesse came into existance. As far as the world was concerned, she was of a dying breed among the crowds of tanned beauties with their chemically bleached hair and fake nails. Her pale skin, so easily flushed, caused her to stand out in a group but not nearly as much as the crown of damned near bloody red curls, curls that never seem to tame and fizzed with the slightest change in humidity. (The author pauses here to wonder why in every description, humans seem to pick out the color of their skin and hair, as if its of some great importance. The author also makes a handwritten note that the human of this description is quite vain about her hair.) When questioned, her peers would describe Jesse as one who always looks to be half asleep or dreaming of another world. This may be attributed to the fact her eyelids are droopier then most other people.

I was given the chance to leaf through the small and uninspiring collection of musical artists the woman listens to, finding the likes of Metallica along with Alanis Morissette and Koda Kumi. Interestingly enough there were also works by The Stereo, Orange Range, and Bryan White. It causes me to wonder if as a girl she grew up to the sounds of country music and then made the transition into the more popular rock 'n roll or international music scenes in her teenage years. Yet this was not all that I found. There were books scattered all around the woman's private quarters covering a wide selection of reading material, everything from a book on learning to play the guitar to authors such as Mercedes Lackey and Tamora Pierce. Notebooks were stacked next to the bed along with what seemed like a box of nothing more then mechanical pencils. The notebooks were filled with writing and sketches; letters to lovers and friends, pieces of writing that seemed to show a bit of talent, and doodles of no extraordinary talent. One would hope this woman had not given up her day job to become one of the ever famous manga artists.

As an observer to her life, my conclusion on the woman's personality can be summed up rather shortly: adaptive. When the situation called for it, she could be as sweet as apple pie or that first sip of summer lemonade but should the situation have changed, her bite was as deadly as a viper's. Having always strived to be original, she would go the extra mile in the smallest presentations of personality and creativity, creating magnificant pieces of art for nothing more then a napkin with her e-mail address on it. Quick-witted and sharp tongued, Jesse let you know exactly what she was thinking, whether you liked it or not. She was easily annoyed by the less competent and often complained of the arrogant.

...this is my information in a large nutshell.  

Geek Mama

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:38 pm
*waves*

Welcome to the guild! I would offer you the customary tray of cookies, but it seems most who eat my cookies suffer extremely. While some would say it is coincidence, others say they are tortured for stealing my cookies. Either way, until the mystery is solved, i am afraid you will have to get your cookies from someone else.

If you would like, there is some of my Jim Jones Juice left in the pitcher. Feel free to have some.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games