Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:38 pm
...wow

In other news, I got Rebel Assault 2 Working...that game is so much fun...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:31 pm
But why would you want to beat it sooo soon? I mean you don't really get time to be Maul... I beat Jabbas palace as the Empire in that time.... But that was before Boba Fett fell... *rageragefuryinsanity*

I like letting the battles last so I can get more points and seemore Rebels fall.... Hoth is one of my favorites.... *snickers* AT-ATs are fuuuuuun....  

WingsofNemesis

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:58 pm
If you want long battles, do 1 flag CTF on hoth. That'll take forever without heroes.

That's how you rack up kills and points. about 700 kills and god knows the point total..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:05 am
Have they released that patch for Empire at War?  

Robin the elusive

WingsofNemesis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:32 pm
Points? Long battles? Racking up kills? No heros?
Naboo.
Hunt.
Max score 1000
Max time 1 hr
Play as Droids
OMG! Its just funny no challenge but fun! Especialy if you have the award rifle/wrist blaster!
My friends call it the perfect stress reliever!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:58 pm
But mine is challenging...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

WingsofNemesis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:52 am
Mine doesn't prove a challenge to me anymore ... kinda sad cuz I want a challenge! I try to get my friends over cuz the other team gets an advantage that way whether or not the player is any good. 3 players as the empire and me as the rebels... ouch but worth the pain...
They got 0wnd! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:19 am
Such an urge to play KotOR 1 and 2. But i don't own them. I beat them both on rental.... crying

And their both only like 15 dollars.

Got I need a bloody job.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jedi Knight Ferus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:19 pm
I loved KOTOR I&II. Beat them over a span of 2 weeks. I followed the light path both times.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:25 pm
yea, there both great games. Light side is fun, but dark side is even funner, you can just do anything, and to dark side you dont even loom at the screen, all you have to do is just press anything, more thenhalf of them are dark side choicesXD  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Jedi Knight Ferus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:29 pm
The only time I got dark side points (and didn't turn the system off and try again) was in #II when I was getting a part for thge lightsaber. There was something about killing guards. But they were alreday dead so I had to kill her and take the dark side points and the saber part. Which took a long time to make up for.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:53 pm
lol, id the jedi master call your deeeds terrible?  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Jedi Knight Ferus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:57 pm
Well I wasn't going through the game without a lightsaber....lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:00 pm
lol, yea that quest is cooler then just getting one when beating a jedi master, or learnin from one. And playing as a sith maurder so beats the sith lord and the other thing.  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games