Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:18 pm

"i have had contless years to perfect my stiles you will get better with time."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:23 pm

She looks at him and nods. "I see....."

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:28 pm

"i would offer lessons but i live in a place unliveable by humans and i don't like training i like fighting."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:31 pm

King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
"well than you are a bit better than i thought well my old friend would never have gotten into the choke hold looks like i might have to try.' looking down at the floor he lunges still looking at the floor he starts to twist like a pupet toward him fighting with a otherworldly dance like stile.

Juno cautiusly watches him. "Hmm... i've seen these kind of styles before" he thinks to himself, while dodging the attacks. "He's relinquishing his own thoughts to make his body a living "puppet" ... but i've never seen one become a puppet AND be able to still control his actions. He would've just been a sitting duck!" he thinks again, but keeping himself to simply dodge and evade tactics almost cost him from getting butchered by Phar

Esuna sees Tomoe jumping to a nearby Tree and takes a sigh of relief, but her eyes widen at seeing Phar's style" ... .. Isn't that the Soul Epilesy?" she thinks, watching them both.
"why yes want to see something cool?"

At this sudden reaction from Phar, Esuna slightly jumps. "Wait... you can read minds in this state?" she thinks, knowing that this might prove a problem.

Finnally, Juno decides' it's time to go for a full come back, fed up with tiring. "If we keep like this, i'll never be able to give Tomoe that class as i promised! Or... i should be thinking about more important things now.." he thinks. With his katana, the Gale of life, he opens a small hole in the atmosfere around them, to pull Phar in and protect himself.
"oh now than ok i'll finish this up quickly flexing his hand another of him grabs juno from behind as yet another pushes them bolth back makeing him pined to the ground phar jumps over the cutn places his blade apon his neck and sais in a low voice "coup de grace" as he cuts a line where junos head was for the otyher ones of him had turned to snow leaning over him he sais "that was to end that little fight fast i lived and fought longer than you and am a dragon never forget that."

The snow parts from the location that the other dragon was, and you can see Juno's jacket completely torn, and beside it, crouching, is Juno looking at Phar. "Really? Interesting! I would like to see more of your tricks!" he says, showing that underneath his jacket, the chains of Command that he wields under his jacket saved him. He gets up and twirls his sword. "These chains were made for me to never break them.... I doubt you would too."

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:34 pm

AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
"well than you are a bit better than i thought well my old friend would never have gotten into the choke hold looks like i might have to try.' looking down at the floor he lunges still looking at the floor he starts to twist like a pupet toward him fighting with a otherworldly dance like stile.

Juno cautiusly watches him. "Hmm... i've seen these kind of styles before" he thinks to himself, while dodging the attacks. "He's relinquishing his own thoughts to make his body a living "puppet" ... but i've never seen one become a puppet AND be able to still control his actions. He would've just been a sitting duck!" he thinks again, but keeping himself to simply dodge and evade tactics almost cost him from getting butchered by Phar

Esuna sees Tomoe jumping to a nearby Tree and takes a sigh of relief, but her eyes widen at seeing Phar's style" ... .. Isn't that the Soul Epilesy?" she thinks, watching them both.

At this sudden reaction from Phar, Esuna slightly jumps. "Wait... you can read minds in this state?" she thinks, knowing that this might prove a problem.

Finnally, Juno decides' it's time to go for a full come back, fed up with tiring. "If we keep like this, i'll never be able to give Tomoe that class as i promised! Or... i should be thinking about more important things now.." he thinks. With his katana, the Gale of life, he opens a small hole in the atmosfere around them, to pull Phar in and protect himself.
"oh now than ok i'll finish this up quickly flexing his hand another of him grabs juno from behind as yet another pushes them bolth back makeing him pined to the ground phar jumps over the cutn places his blade apon his neck and sais in a low voice "coup de grace" as he cuts a line where junos head was for the otyher ones of him had turned to snow leaning over him he sais "that was to end that little fight fast i lived and fought longer than you and am a dragon never forget that."

The snow parts from the location that the other dragon was, and you can see Juno's jacket completely torn, and beside it, crouching, is Juno looking at Phar. "Really? Interesting! I would like to see more of your tricks!" he says, showing that underneath his jacket, the chains of Command that he wields under his jacket saved him. He gets up and twirls his sword. "These chains were made for me to never break them.... I doubt you would too."
(dude i went for you neck)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:44 pm

(Lol, No killing characters if he doesn't want to be killed... besides it's just training.)

Tomoe stares a both of them. "... Whoa...." is the only thing she can say.

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:45 pm

KaosAngel012
(Lol, No killing characters if he doesn't want to be killed... besides it's just training.)

(yea but the other me turned to snow so he fell out of reach so he could live and my blade would still be a bit clean.)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:47 pm

King Phar
KaosAngel012

(yea but the other me turned to snow so he fell out of reach so he could live and my blade would still be a bit clean.)

(Oh XD well...)

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:48 pm

KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

(Oh XD well...)
(he would be dead if i wanted him to be)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:50 pm

King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

( sweatdrop erm.. .the chains cover most of his body, if not, all of his chest and torso and neck. There wasn't an item that had a chain on his neck. x3) Esuna raises an eyebrow. "I kept forgetting he had those chains..." she muttered to herself.

Juno gets up and brushes, touches his neck a bit, and there's yet another small scar. "So.." he says, putting his sword on the floor, "You're the type who just wants things to be over, no matter what happens to the other person? Nice... i forgot how dragons are that psyched. Well, i think we 'concede' the fight as a.. null?" he says , rubbing his chin a bit. "Kay', next time, no people in the sidelines, and i will give you a fight. Buuut... there's something more important right now, and that's... Hey, where the flipping hell is Tomoe? TOMOE?! ... Don't tell me you tried to kill her also... " he says, rubbing his temple.

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:52 pm

AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

( sweatdrop erm.. .the chains cover most of his body, if not, all of his chest and torso and neck. There wasn't an item that had a chain on his neck. x3) Esuna raises an eyebrow. "I kept forgetting he had those chains..." she muttered to herself.

Juno gets up and brushes, touches his neck a bit, and there's yet another small scar. "So.." he says, putting his sword on the floor, "You're the type who just wants things to be over, no matter what happens to the other person? Nice... i forgot how dragons are that psyched. Well, i think we 'concede' the fight as a.. null?" he says , rubbing his chin a bit. "Kay', next time, no people in the sidelines, and i will give you a fight. Buuut... there's something more important right now, and that's... Hey, where the flipping hell is Tomoe? TOMOE?! ... Don't tell me you tried to kill her also... " he says, rubbing his temple.
"no i'm a white dragon we are evil the metalics are good you know silvar, gold."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:53 pm

AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

"Up here, sensei!" Tomoe says from the tree. "I didn't want to get in the way... or get killed, so I decided to watch from a safe distance."

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 pm

AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

Esuna sighs, and walks in to the balcony. "She's alive, Juno... and i think you shouldn't call this a "null" fight... less ye want to have those chains torn away from you. Haven't you forgoten that dragons can be very vengeful, if not, berserkers?" She says to Juno in a harsh whisper.

Juno's eyes widen. "True! Well then, the figth was won by me- ERHEM. Sorry. bad cough. I meant to say... by .... what was your name again?

Esuna looks at him with a ticked face. "His name is Phar.... And i only knew that by the mind-thought."

"Oh. Then Phar wins this fight. Now can i have my student back from the dead?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:58 pm

"pish i don't care we'll put this on hold and finish it latter."

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:58 pm

AxelNekko
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

Esuna sighs, and walks in to the balcony. "She's alive, Juno... and i think you shouldn't call this a "null" fight... less ye want to have those chains torn away from you. Haven't you forgoten that dragons can be very vengeful, if not, berserkers?" She says to Juno in a harsh whisper.

Juno's eyes widen. "True! Well then, the figth was won by me- ERHEM. Sorry. bad cough. I meant to say... by .... what was your name again?

Esuna looks at him with a ticked face. "His name is Phar.... And i only knew that by the mind-thought."

"Oh. Then Phar wins this fight. Now can i have my student back from the dead?"

"I'm alive, sheesh..." she walks and stands next to him. "Nice fight sensei..."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games