Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:04 am
Okami_Shirinai
lupinewarrior
tal sleeps in his house in the imperial city his tal wagging every so often while he sleeps keeping an ever open ear incase river needs him

Neth heads through the city and stops for a drink then rest a moment and then looks through the city for the person hes supposed to give the letter to, "i so lost" neth said his tail down, he scrached his head.
a spider the size of a large dog passes by him heading to the high class district and to tals house to sleep making a hissing sound every so often  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:06 am
lupinewarrior
Okami_Shirinai
lupinewarrior
tal sleeps in his house in the imperial city his tal wagging every so often while he sleeps keeping an ever open ear incase river needs him

Neth heads through the city and stops for a drink then rest a moment and then looks through the city for the person hes supposed to give the letter to, "i so lost" neth said his tail down, he scrached his head.
a spider the size of a large dog passes by him heading to the high class district and to tals house to sleep making a hissing sound every so often

"wow big, um hey spider can you help me" neth asks catching up to it  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:09 am
Okami_Shirinai
lupinewarrior
Okami_Shirinai
lupinewarrior
tal sleeps in his house in the imperial city his tail wagging every so often while he sleeps keeping an ever open ear incase river needs him

"wow big, um hey spider can you help me" neth asks catching up to it

the spider looked at him and made a clicking sound by tapping its fangs together and making a few hisses and ran forward knocking the werewolf onto the spiders back it then went back to going to tals house  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:12 am
neth surprised by this just hung on. (g2g ill be back just got to get off for a little bit)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:15 am
Okami_Shirinai
neth surprised by this just hung on. (g2g ill be back just got to get off for a little bit)
{kk}
the spider turned down the high class district and then stoped at a house with a huge glass dome behind it, the spider crawled over the fence and started to tap the door to get someones attention  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 am
username:Timdog angelwerewolves
rp name:alphonse
race:angelwerewolf
sexuality:straight
history:His mom died thanks to a fatal accident and edward has nohwere to live.Until he found out he got holy powers from god.
personality:afraid'but strong
weapons:Thuder shock'sword'daggers
User Image
User Image
side:good  

Project Cerberus

3,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:48 am
tal wakes up and gets a drink of water and then hears frankie tapping at the door he walks over and pops it open to let him in  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:55 am
lupinewarrior
tal wakes up and gets a drink of water and then hears frankie tapping at the door he walks over and pops it open to let him in

edward:hey look theres a new kid i will gp talk to him  

Ninja Assasin13

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:59 am
the huge spider carrying the werewolf goes into the building as tal rubbs his eyes from the sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:37 am
she rubbs her eyes waking up, she stretched and walked out of the room, she walked towards the kitchen, she sat on the counter and grabbed a knife "stupid tattoo" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:42 am
Aprilbaby1
she rubbs her eyes waking up, she stretched and walked out of the room, she walked towards the kitchen, she sat on the counter and grabbed a knife "stupid tattoo" she muttered
you could always go to a tattoo parlor and get it removed
{my brother riped a bit of skin from my arm}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:45 am
Neth got off the spider. Neth was whereing his black and red wereknight armor. "um is tal here this letter is for him" neth said.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:46 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(ouch my dog bit a chunk of my brothers cheek off XDD he screamed) she looks up "nah ill do it myself, plus i want this tracker thingy off, it irritates me"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:48 am
Okami_Shirinai
Neth got off the spider. Neth was whereing his black and red wereknight armor. "um is tal here this letter is for him" neth said.
tal grabs the letter and opens it with out telling neth his name  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:50 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(ouch my dog bit a chunk of my brothers cheek off XDD he screamed) she looks up "nah ill do it myself, plus i want this tracker thingy off, it irritates me"
{yeah but hes got gunk and dirt in his nails FOR ALL I KNOW I MIGHT HAVE AIDS OR...RYAN DIESAS}oh yeah i forgot abput that thing  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games