Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:47 am

Nelowulf
Wookiepedia's featured article is none other than our lord and captain, Grand Admiral Thrawn!

Hail Thrawn!
Fire a 21 Blaster salute!
*Stormies line up and open fire into the air*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:50 pm

Nelowulf
Yay! though do you thing a guild with your time constraints is a good idea at this time?

Well, i've kinda got a co-admin and moderator in mind, so maybe they can keep the place running while I'm busy...? Besides, I don't plan to set up the guild until I have a bit more time on my hands.... ninja I wanna get it all set up and ready to go before I start to invite people and stuff....

@ DA: It's not being a**l, it's speaking English. sweatdrop

Aelis Mikilai

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:24 pm

Aelis Mikilai
Nelowulf
Yay! though do you thing a guild with your time constraints is a good idea at this time?

Well, i've kinda got a co-admin and moderator in mind, so maybe they can keep the place running while I'm busy...? Besides, I don't plan to set up the guild until I have a bit more time on my hands.... ninja I wanna get it all set up and ready to go before I start to invite people and stuff....

what kinda guild is it gonna be?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:37 pm

Never down and out?

Woeh.

I ha ve a headache.

And I'm on Gaia.

WOOHOO.

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:42 pm

Cale Darksun
Aelis Mikilai
Nelowulf

what kinda guild is it gonna be?
movie and stage musicals.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:38 pm

Sorry to drop in, but that's a nice idea 3nodding

Wulf Wraithclaw

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:39 pm

The ship Angel has isn't decided on. I'm still wanting to say it's a new prototype. I'm saying I'm leaning toward it RESEMBLING a Mon Cal cruiser, but it'd still be a different class of battle cruiser in itself.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:44 pm

Just so you know... There is no way its a Battlecruiser, maybe a small Star Cruiser but not a Battlecruiser. A Battlecruiser is about five times the size of an ISD!

With a motley crew do you really want to deal with a mutiny, pirate captains have trouble controling crews on ships the size of frigates for Pete's sake.

Hey, you want something new... just ask me for a design. wink

stellarmagic

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:03 pm

They aren't pirates, and they're all fiercely loyal. I've mentioned Angel noticing they seem more like a special forces unit to hint at that they're more disciplined and behave more like they're all a real military force, just not all that many with a single capital ship, and they're not actually affiliated with the real deal.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:00 pm

Fiercely loyal to what?
Any independent proffesional military fighting force with that big of a ship in their hands is definately going to ratchet itself up the Imperial Target and Detain list.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:14 pm

That's part of why I'm hoping to get an okay on having it stealth-capable.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:23 pm

Darkened Angel
That's part of why I'm hoping to get an okay on having it stealth-capable.

There are stealth options available, but I'm pretty sure cloaking is still off limits in the RP.

Sensor Cloaks, Engine bafflers, and sensor absorbing hull plating are all options, but on a ship that big they're as expensive as hell.

Then theres the upkeep of the ship itself, which is considerable, expecially since shadowports charge around twice as much as legit ports where'd you'd instantly be under Imperial guns. I dont know of any Shadowports who could actually service a battle cruiser. maybe Mon Calamari, but then you have to fight the authorities from trying to confiscate your ship or steal its design.

Stealth equipment alone is a Class 1 imperial offense, usually granting you a lifetime membership to club Kessel. This not factoring that you're operating an unregistered machine of war and your a jedi.

Big toys can be a real headache. xp

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:27 pm

I mean, my Fleet in LoP, plus my criminal activities, plus the Stealth Equipment Ive got on them, in addition to the fact I stole a major NR historical artifact and equipped it with a super weapon means that if the Republic gets a hold of me, I'm never seeing daylight again.
Or worse. If Ackbar gets his way, I'd be the first being in New Republic history to have a public hanging.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:30 pm

And thats just what I have to deal with.

In an Era of Sith controlled Imperial Might, the penalties for you are going to be much higher.
The second you strike at anything with the Imperial insignia on it, you become a terrorist in the eyes of the Galaxy's most powerful Navy.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:32 pm

I figured the Community would be a sorta ally. I mean, they're gonna be against the Imps aren't they?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games