Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Cuivie
Best. reference. material. ever.

Also hi I'm new.

welcome to the guild! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:51 pm
What reference material? What are you talking about, crazy new person?  

The Egg Man

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 pm
The Egg Man
What reference material? What are you talking about, crazy new person?

check the last page smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm
I shouldn't been taken too serious today, I'm sick and stuff.
I'm not all crazy random guy or crap even though I could make a sorta ADD-impression today.

But I'll check here daily as long as it's possible so that makes me a cool new person.

Cuivie

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Well you're certainly off on a good foot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:38 pm
So I'm beginning to think that pictures made to express how mad you are about spam should be considered spam.

Especially if you draw the spammer. It's a new and exciting way to get free art!

s**t's silly. Sticky is silly. Silly sticky. We're better by default. Inactivity and all.

On a side not:
I picked up some non-photo blue pencils today. Any experience with them? Are they effective?  

The Egg Man

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:32 pm
The Egg Man
So I'm beginning to think that pictures made to express how mad you are about spam should be considered spam.

Especially if you draw the spammer. It's a new and exciting way to get free art!

s**t's silly. Sticky is silly. Silly sticky. We're better by default. Inactivity and all.

On a side not:
I picked up some non-photo blue pencils today. Any experience with them? Are they effective?

They're very hard to see, I use them very rarely myself. You're better off getting avariety of col-erase pencils. Those things are love sticks.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm
so what is up?  

DemiChaos

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 pm
Dr.Genocide
The Egg Man

On a side not:

They're very hard to see, I use them very rarely myself. You're better off getting avariety of col-erase pencils. Those things are love sticks.

Yeah? Are they pricey?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:51 pm
col erase pencils aren't pricey. they're cool. except I don't use em because they make my wrist hurt from pressing em so damn hard.  

quaxcalibur
Crew

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:13 am
anyone in the LA area?? quax i know you're from around here *****.

i just got back from our breakdance and popping session at UCLA and i haven't done so in a long time so my legs are gonna ******** kill me tomorrow.

oh and there's this cute looking little asian girl there today, and holy s**t she was wearing this thong that stuck out PROMINENTLY every time she bent down or went into a position that exposed her lower back.

i tried to look away so i wouldn't look like a pervert but i could still see through the corner of my eye. everybody knows she had that thong on cuz i talked to some of the guys there and also i look around and i catch a lot of people always looking ahahahahahahahaha

but goddamn i'd like to [censored] my [censored] in [censored] like the fist of the ******** north star

it was ******** glorious. it looked weird for a thong though..it looked like a fundoshi or some s**t but...it was incredible. just wanna let yall know hahahahah  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 am
keep on battlin bboy

yes, I'm a guy, and I can totally relate. *fist pumps the air* go thong girl go. seriously, they're like superheroes. with that kind of attention, you could have a meaty guy roughed up with the snap of your fingers!  

quaxcalibur
Crew

Cuivie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:59 am
Spam-related posts are spam. The sticky is full of spam. Full of spam and people that draw almost-stick-figurines. It's not even fun anymore.
I'm really disappointed in it atm.

Regarding the thong-question-
It's a certainly unique superpower. Doing this without any radiation or anything, it's killer.
Has no effect on gays whatsoever, making homosexuality a superpower, too, 'cause they are able to block it and battle Thonggirl.
I'm too tired right now man seriously.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:14 am
homosexual guys are great!! less competition for me and they're great wingmen!!!  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

DemiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 am
wow i guess things really are rolling again :3  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games