Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Inhaleing deeply he explodes into a cloud of black glitter and falls to te floor.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 pm

_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_
"mais pour vous, mais vous n'aimez pas?" he sits under the bar and looks down saddened a big hat full of chicks
*Walks over to and gently pokes the rabbit's forehead*

Well hey there.

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

She sneaks in the back door.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 pm

On a table is a cocktail napkin with selene drawn on it as the birth of venus with a large boquet of black roses on a table and a giant pile of black glitter on the floor with a top hat ontop of it full of phoenix chicks.

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:56 pm

She comes up behind Randy, peeking over his shoulders, her chest pushing a little on his back "What ya doin?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Selene Aries
She comes up behind Randy, peeking over his shoulders, her chest pushing a little on his back "What ya doin?"
he pulls himself out of the puddle of glitter rematerializeing himself and the glitter pulling away as he stands up brushes him self off and runs to the table and gets the boquet of flowers for her looking up at her black blue glitter out of the corners of his eyes as he brushed them away getting to his knees presenting them to her "aaaahhh?" heart ~

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 pm

This night just get's more interesting then less interesting.

The interesting thing is I can feel my spiritual energy again and it's tempered at the moment, the uninteresting thing is tonight is just like any other night. : (
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:04 pm

666 Demonic Lover 666

The interesting thing is I can feel my spiritual energy again and it's tempered at the moment, the uninteresting thing is tonight is just like any other night. : (
Offers the hat full of chicks

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:08 pm

_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_
he pulls himself out of the puddle of glitter rematerializeing himself and the glitter pulling away as he stands up brushes him self off and runs to the table and gets the boquet of flowers for her looking up at her black blue glitter out of the corners of his eyes as he brushed them away getting to his knees presenting them to her "aaaahhh?" heart ~

She winks, takign a single stem and sets it in her teeth as she takes a gentle hold of the bunny's ears and strokes them.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Selene Aries
_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_

She winks, takign a single stem and sets it in her teeth as she takes a gentle hold of the bunny's ears and strokes them.
He smiles closeing his eyes and sighs happily "à la plus belle femme de ma vie" he scoohes in and nuzzles up to her kneecaps wraping his arms around them loosely.

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:12 pm

She bleats and giggles, almost falling over but catches herself and gets on her knees with him "hehe, silly, careful there."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:12 pm

_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_
666 Demonic Lover 666

*looks at it for a moment*

No thank you.

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Selene Aries
She bleats and giggles, almost falling over but catches herself and gets on her knees with him "hehe, silly, careful there."
"personne ne m'aime, mais je vous aime je vous aime tres par peaux! Je pense simplement que votre si jolie que je veux vous rendre heureuse que vous demandez, je vais le faire pour vous, je le promets!" He nuzzles into your knees and closes his eyes and turns rubbing his cheek against your knee with a sigh calming down getting glitter allover your stockings
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:18 pm

666 Demonic Lover 666
_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_
666 Demonic Lover 666

No thank you.
He smashes his hand down on to it after throwing in a rock and they turn into a hat full of kittens

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:22 pm

_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_
666 Demonic Lover 666
_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_
666 Demonic Lover 666

No thank you.
He smashes his hand down on to it after throwing in a rock and they turn into a hat full of kittens
*looks at it*..... simple alchemy....*Sighs of Disinterest*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games