Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 pm
Made a fresh intro pic for my show down with Mizz Mouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm
uploading it naaooo :]  

Ragtime Mouse

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:21 pm
Yusssssssss.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 pm
Ragtime, it's going to be atleast a week before I reply.
I don't have a scanner here.

Also, I kind of ******** myself over on a project that I need to pass in order to graduate, which is due next Thursday. It's creating an 8 page comic book. I went so far as to do out all the panels. Now I have to do everything else.

So there is fair chance that I won't respond till next next weekend. Cuz I'm a retard. Sorry.  

The Egg Man

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 pm
Its cool.

Ill be waaaaiittinn! 3nodding

you should use our battle as your comic. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:36 pm
Lol. That'd be awesome.

I'm making the intro chapter to my comic series, Choo. I keep getting really pissed off because I keep realizing how much s**t there is that I have yet to learn to draw.

Also drawing little normal looking faces sucks.

Everything sucks.  

The Egg Man

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 pm
The Egg Man
Lol. That'd be awesome.

I'm making the intro chapter to my comic series, Choo. I keep getting really pissed off because I keep realizing how much s**t there is that I have yet to learn to draw.

Also drawing little normal looking faces sucks.

Everything sucks.

just keep practicing, don't lose your focus. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Yeah Quax, sorry man. I'll try to get my response up but I'm really lacking in everything right now. When the ******** stole my laptop the used my backpack to carry it out of the house which had all of my drawing s**t in the front pouch.

I wen to the bank to see about getting a credit card, but I won't know about that for another 30 days, gonna try best buy and capital one as well so I can buy a new computer.

So yeah, I guess it's postponed for now.

Really hope I see the ******** walking around with my backpack on, I'm not even planning to get my s**t back, I just want to beat their a**.  

Dr.Genocide
Crew

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:49 pm
Thanks Quax, you're a pal.

Zen, call me up if you see them. I'll help by being your moral support. Only thing is, you have to call me coach or I won't do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 pm
zen that ******** sucks

as for me i ******** missed one day of color theory and now i'm like 10 times behind where i should be and i'm ******** trippin and midterms is here!!

i have to find a piece of artwork with my group from last week that contains 4 color theory terms and write a paper about it

the problem is i missed class last week

also, the ******** color swatches? jeez laying all that tape for the squares and mixing paint and measuring goddaaaaamnn aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Kieden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:09 pm
@Pie: If you're for serious, I would mos def buy a plane ticket to Canada THIS MUFFUKIN SUMMER!!! You live near any red light districts?

@Zen: Daaaaaaamn, if I was where you were at I would prolly know who stole it. Crack heads have valuable info, hell it might have been a crack head, lmao! And sorry to hear that bro, some ones legs would be broken if my s**t was lifted!

@Drunken: It will all pay off in the end, color theory is a b***h. And sometimes I hate being self taught, bleh! Can't wait to go to an art university.

WHAT ART UNIVERSITY IS EVERY ONE HERE GOING TO OR IS BOUT TO GO TO?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:19 am
well hey if i'm moved out by then, why not? hahah

also i might go to capilano university here! i think it's a 2-year course or something in commercial animation i forget

i have to get a portfolio by feb but i don't knowwwww  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 pm
It looks like MassArt, Butara, or (long shot) AIB.

There are no academics at Butara, the school is designed entirely to teach you how to better yourself artistically and how to make a career out of it.

Fairly cheap in-state school, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:08 pm
it's cool Zen. it's cool.

kieden, I don't know where I'll be going. I'm going to the school of self discipline right now.  

quaxcalibur
Crew

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:09 pm
Wellp, looks like the comic has to be done by Tuesday. SWEET!

I'm working on disciplining myself so s**t like this doesn't happen and (obviously) to improve my skills.

So if I come to you guys in need of critique, please, rip me apart.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games