Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinplz

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Oh thank god
sweatdrop

Speaking of which, How is school been for everyone?
If I remember correctly, the majority of you are in art school, no?

तिं

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 am
The Pie
aww that sucks, kieden. SO MUCH FOR ME TRYING TO FIND ROOMIES TO MOVE OUT WITH...

Lol, the only way I can get a jump start in living over there is if I start selling again, lmao. I'ma see what's up with that financial aid thou. I'm pretty sure a grant would cover my a** if I was to go out that way! I will do just about anything to leave this damn island!!!

MUFFUKIN EDIT: weed is legal with certain regulations in that region right?

Because I know Canibus is mos def legal in Cali with a license and a limited number of clone plants!  

Kieden

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:44 am
island? where do you live again, i forget

ahh as for weed i can't remember the specifics but i know police and people mostly don't give a s**t if you toke up

there's always a groups of hippies and potheads smoking up at the art gallery which is like in the middle of downtown lol but yeahhh people mostly don't care

though if you're caught with like a huge amount they'll kick your a**.

idk man i usually do it by myself on my porch when everyone's snoozing lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 am
Cuivie! You'd better read this post!
College has started back up, hence the late reply
But I WILL get round to it!

u nd i

Kieden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:43 am
I live on Galveston Island, where people are born and raised and never do anything with their lives but mooch off the government and work minimum wage jobs!....Then die!

Other than that it's a tourists spot where rich white folk come to play and their cute lil daughters come to get smashed~

Galveston Island sucks thou, it really does! There's a reason why I'm single! Plus after Hurricane Ike, getting a job is even harder.

And I just might end up growing my own s**t in the closet or some s**t. Just got to get the right equipment.

How much is the wages up there along with monthly rent?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:37 pm
minimum wage is 8.00 but i mean most places will pay you 10 at the least and it shouldn't be too hard to get a job that pays like 12bucks.

living in vancouver is kinda pricey depending on where you wanna live, but uhhh since you're a student i'm sure you can a place between 400-500bucks with shared accommodations and such

i think you're actually allowed to have like a plant or two?? like it's okay as long as it's clearly for personal uses or something. i can't remember what my friend said, but then again, that's what my FRIEND said so haha

edit// also marshu is moving here this month!! ahhhh  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:44 pm
son of a b***h i'm moving to canada  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:48 pm
moving out's gonna suck for me because i have a cat ughhh ;__;  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Kieden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 pm
DrunkenStyle
son of a b***h i'm moving to canada

Word, once this semester ends in GC I'm in there like swim wear and gym shorts!

Just gotta stack some more cash before then! And it's not like I got family to hold me. So I'm set!

I'ma just break my lease and move in with my cousin for a while to save up some bread!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:55 pm
Thanks, Tin.
I clearly missed something in the time I was away from this guild.

I'm really itching to go out and do stuff with friends, but my weekend is shot. I haven't even finished penciling page 3. So I'm gonna work strait thru page 4 tonight, then 5 and 6 tomorrow, then 7 and 8 on Sunday. Then bring it into school on Monday to do digital touch ups and (if time permits) design the cover. Then get the b***h printed on Tuesday and I'm done.

Kieden, you can come live with me and grow weed out of my closet. I'm gonna need to unwind when I'm done with this comic book.

EDIT:
Lol, I just read Drunken's contribution to my post in the show down.  

The Egg Man

Tinplz

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 pm

How is Canada on Civil Rights?
Any better than This s**t hole of a country?

तिं

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 pm
Tin, just be glad you're not in Zimbabwe!

Plus I think America might do pretty good now that we got them old decrepit white men out of office for the next few years!  

Kieden

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:28 pm
canada IS pretty sweet  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:37 pm
That's all my cousin ever talked about. When I lived in NY and she came up to visit. She loved NY but she really wanted to go to Canada since it was so close. Now that I live down south, every time I see her or talk about the east coast she blurts out how her dream visit would be Canada! :/

I wouldn't mind it, this island is a piece of shat! Furserious! Living in a big city was easier!!!!

Get this....I end up going down south for a funeral, and I end up getting stuck!!! It's a black hole vortex of doom!!!

I just moved in with my cousin because I'm an arrogant b*****d so I can actually save up some money to get the hell out of here, lmao!  

Kieden

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:51 pm
Alright so my school's been holding out on me and apparently I've been sitting on $1300 of "in case of emergency break glass" money, so I'm going to be building myself a badass desktop real soon. So expect me back fairly soon ladies and gents.

At least sooner than January, lol.

@DS: Color theory? What quarter are you dude? And is your school full of weaboos? Mine is, ******** hate those kids.

@Kieden: ******** man, I wish I ******** knew who took my s**t bro, I'd ******** 'em up in a heartbeat, but I don't have ANY leads. *****'s over here are shady as hell.

@Pie: You smoke by yourself Pie? I'm sorry....I hate smoking alone, it's no fun to me.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games