Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:42 am

And a good one, at that. 3nodding

And the bit about Link agreeing to slay the world eating dragon on the ground of preventing other deaths is very in keeping with being a Jedi. To me, it's akin to Luke sinking the Death Star.

As for Stellar's Bothan dude vs. Eladan ... it seems to be pretty long odds. O_O
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:49 am

I dunno...
Luke had Han backing him up.
Aside from a Tuskan Raider, Link's going to be taking this one pretty much solo.
......ignore the unintentional pun.

And I had to give Link a good reason to go and Kill the thing. Cale would have gotten pissed and called in an air strike from the Auric Runner or the Phoenix.
Link needs a real reason, what with him being a jedi and all. And the fact that this thing is a Godzilla-eque menace works well.

So before I go slaying, does anyone have any +2 or greater swords?

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:40 am

Well, I am officially a mad inventor in SecondLife.

By messing around with scripts and objects and combining them in odd ways, I have taken a normal right-handed popgun that shoots 1 " bullet " of a harmless paintball per " trigger pull " into various forms:

A left-handed version, now making dual-wielding possible.
A cranked up version, firing 10 " bullets " per " trigger pull " instead of one, causing rapid-fire action.
A real " bullet " one, making the harmless paintball be replaced with a normal " bullet " that's not harmless.
An overkilled version, same as the real bullet one only shooting 10-round bursts.
A doomsday one, same as above only 50 rounds.

Nobody can survive my 50 bullet barrage, assuming the recoil doesn't launch me into orbit and messes up my aim. Nasty kick.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:41 am

>.o

anyway. sorry i was away guys. DSL being a b***h and all. >=/

Alianna Naviri

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:26 am

Welcome to my world.

I lose connection at LEAST 3 times a day at night alone. ( Not online during daylight hours so I got no idea if it does then. )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:39 am

If EK wouldn't get so mad that he was crushed so early on, the empire has the battle hands down. In lieu of this, i think we're going to have to bend specifics.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:09 am

Darkened Angel
Welcome to my world.

I lose connection at LEAST 3 times a day at night alone. ( Not online during daylight hours so I got no idea if it does then. )

It tends to happen to me when on dial up. ;__;
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:41 am

As for my fight with EK... We'll have to see what the Mandalorian bring to the party. He'll probably bring in a third Acclamator but even that won't be much help. He's attacking a Star Cruiser and support ships after all.

Not to mention my knowledge of imperial tactics.

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:46 am

So he's got a bunch of guys calling themselves mandos. That doesn't help that much in space.

I got something though: If EK uses droid starfighters, would that allow for enough extra hangar space (since the crew req is lessened) to get his fighter count? If modified, of course.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:59 am

Nelowulf
So he's got a bunch of guys calling themselves mandos. That doesn't help that much in space.

I got something though: If EK uses droid starfighters, would that allow for enough extra hangar space (since the crew req is lessened) to get his fighter count? If modified, of course.

He might actually require more crew to service the droid components of the fighter, but he could build smaller fighters that take up less room as a change up, though historically, droids have never been good against living pilots.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:00 am

Nelowulf
If EK wouldn't get so mad that he was crushed so early on, the empire has the battle hands down. In lieu of this, i think we're going to have to bend specifics.

This is probably my greatest worry, that we'll have to bend some things for EK so its actually a fair fight.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:01 am

Still... if you do a rough calculation of the volume of the ship and the amount of space the average fighter takes up the maximum number of fighters in an Acclamator ends up being around two wings (144 Starfighters). A Victory is only a little larger then an Acclamator.

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:03 am

stellarmagic
Still... if you do a rough calculation of the volume of the ship and the amount of space the average fighter takes up the maximum number of fighters in an Acclamator ends up being around two wings (144 Starfighters). A Victory is only a little larger then an Acclamator.

According to his declared fighter capacity, he'd have to have external racks up the wazoo.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:04 am

So, essentially, his ships would pretty much have to be carriers, then?

AFK Masturbating

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:06 am

Yeah... which is really kind of stupid when we don't have any example of Imperial Bombers from this era. rolleyes
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games